Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generic Bot Chip Discussion Thread

Comments

• Kitten wrote: »
    So what does this mean for monthly objectives? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Monthly Objectives are also getting a revamp! There are many more of them, including ones for Generic Bots (Rank Up any 4-Star to Rank 3, etc.), and ones centered on the Bots featured that month (Get a 4-Star Bludgeon during this event, or Rank up 5-Star Jazz to Rank 2, etc.).

We've also added an Objective for completing 29 Monthly Objectives over the Month that grants a 5-Star Awakening Program Crystal, and a brand new Complete All objective that will grant a 5-Star Awakening Program that you can use on any 5-Star bot.

You'll get to take a look at these when the next Spotlight Mission starts next week.

What if you’ve already got all 4* bots at r5?

Unfortunately, you will have to obtain a new 4-Star During this event. This will make it difficult for some Commanders to hit the Complete All objectives unless they want to Forge away some of their 4-Star Bots.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kitten wrote: »
    So what does this mean for monthly objectives? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Monthly Objectives are also getting a revamp! There are many more of them, including ones for Generic Bots (Rank Up any 4-Star to Rank 3, etc.), and ones centered on the Bots featured that month (Get a 4-Star Bludgeon during this event, or Rank up 5-Star Jazz to Rank 2, etc.).

We've also added an Objective for completing 29 Monthly Objectives over the Month that grants a 5-Star Awakening Program Crystal, and a brand new Complete All objective that will grant a 5-Star Awakening Program that you can use on any 5-Star bot.

You'll get to take a look at these when the next Spotlight Mission starts next week.

What if you’ve already got all 4* bots at r5?

Unfortunately, you will have to obtain a new 4-Star During this event. This will make it difficult for some Commanders to hit the Complete All objectives unless they want to Forge away some of their 4-Star Bots.

Well I guess it IS a called FORGEd to fight haha
  • @Kabam Miike
    Are you stopping Bot Development to fix the bugs in the game?
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    So, What will happen to spotlights? Revamp? Removed? This event was designed to Reveal The Featured bot and its power. Now that their is no more features bot, This event is irrelevant. What will happen to it?
    Be vocal about this games future, @Kabam Miike
  • Tough wrote: »
    So, What will happen to spotlights? Revamp? Removed? This event was designed to Reveal The Featured bot and its power. Now that their is no more features bot, This event is irrelevant. What will happen to it?

There will still be Spotlight Missions. They just won't be focussed on new Bots anymore!
  • I agree that this type of announcement should be followed up with some sort of reassurance that new content is coming.

Simply put ... without no new game modes or new bots,... what are you guys working on?

Please let us know there is something new coming our way so we can enjoy the good things from this announcement (like generic chips) without being concerned about the health of the game.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited January 2019
    Wow. I love this idea. But it how will it effect the featured bots coming?
    Gojuanes wrote: »
    I agree that this type of announcement should be followed up with some sort of reassurance that new content is coming.

Simply put ... without no new game modes or new bots,... what are you guys working on?

Please let us know there is something new coming our way so we can enjoy the good things from this announcement (like generic chips) without being concerned about the health of the game.

Preparing us for the end and preparing for backlash
  • Theories:

1: The developers are stopping bot development to fix bugs.

2: A combiner is coming, but the development team needs more time to develop the bots and the combiner. What supports this theory is that generic bot chips allow you to buy multiple bots, which is fitting for the multiple members of a combiner team.

3: The game might die.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296

Dude learn to read. There are no plans for future feature bots.
  • Ænigma wrote: »

Dude learn to read. There are no plans for future feature bots.

I didn’t see that
  • Jay32 wrote: »
    Are you trying to have us build our rosters for some new content @Kabam Miike ? Otherwise I don't see where this is going.

As usual, we don't announce anything until the time for that announcement has come. We can't give any more information on what's coming in the future at this time.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Yeah, I kinda figured there was some issues with the licensing. :/
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    the gift of the new year it feels the end of the game yet we have plenty of idea we the community
    edited January 2019
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Are you trying to have us build our rosters for some new content @Kabam Miike ? Otherwise I don't see where this is going.

As usual, we don't announce anything until the time for that announcement has come. We can't give any more information on what's coming in the future at this time.

Thanks Miike. Still, how do we continue to invest in game that has ultimately stalled until further notice? @Kabam Miike
  • Tough wrote: »

There will still be Spotlight Missions. They just won't be focussed on new Bots anymore!

So there won’t be anymore new bots added. I hope this won’t be permanent.
  • NorthernLightRCNorthernLightRC Posts: 118
    edited January 2019
    I both love this announcement and dread it's implications!!!
    I love that we can choose the bots we buy - the roster getting any bigger would really make it tricky to dupe the bots you want, and the generic bot chips is a great change too.
    I do worry about the potential lack of further content though. @Kabam Miike Can you elaborate on anything in the pipeline? Is Act 4 coming or are Spotlights going to be the only furthering of the storyline?
    We all love the game, and we're just worried for the future.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Jay32 wrote: »

This is what I'm thinking, otherwise, there wouldn't be much point.

Seeing as your question was acknowledged maybe that suggests something new is still in the pipeline.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    iuJacob wrote: »

That was my initial thought too, but if that were the case, I’m sure they’d say something like “We’re working on our licensing deals and until we get that sorted out, this is what we’ll be doing...” or something down those lines.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Darm0k wrote: »
    iuJacob wrote: »

That was my initial thought too, but if that were the case, I’m sure they’d say something like “We’re working on our licensing deals and until we get that sorted out, this is what we’ll be doing...” or something down those lines.

I doubt they’d say anything. That would just cause more concern.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    @Kabam Miike can you tell us if there is new bots coming even if they arent featured? No new transformers to get means no one will play. We play to collect transformers.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Im done spending..was fun.
  • So, is it safe to open all of our crystals?
    So, is it safe to open all of our crystals?

That’s what everyone is doing.

Your Bot Chips will be converted, so they'll carry over, but you might want to hold on to them for a day or two.

Don’t do it until the bot chips are converted too the generic