Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is the game actually about to die?

I just got back into this game after not playing for like a year and needed some tips because I literally just played the tutorial and quit because I needed more phone space.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Quick question is this game going to die I’m nervous about this leaving I’ve been playing for one year it’s the best game on the planet 🌎
    Any comments are welcome
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Yes, you should be scared.
    No more new bots=>even less new content=>playerbase decreases=> less income=>game closed
  • Thunderman17Thunderman17 Posts: 26
    edited January 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Quick question is this game going to die I’m nervous about this leaving I’ve been playing for one year it’s the best game on the planet 🌎

By the looks of Miike’s refusal to disclose any information for new content, I sadly believe that the game will die. The fact of no new bots will be added to the game is evidence to back it up.

• Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Logically, all evidence suggests that it is
  • Seb1976 wrote: »
    Logically, all evidence suggests that it is

Good point.

• Who will stick with game till the end
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I agree I don’t play it so much like I used to but I still care a lot it’s sad to see Kabaam murder it like this. Kabaam = sentinel and TFTF is ironhide!
  • Kitten wrote: »
    I agree I don’t play it so much like I used to but I still care a lot it’s sad to see Kabaam murder it like this. Kabaam = sentinel and TFTF is ironhide!
    you are correct

• AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Who will stick with game till the end
    I will , but only for new stories in spotlights. There is no more point to play other modes and grind materials. Completion spotlight once on Hard and that's all.
    And there is totally no more point to spend money.

R.I.P. my dreams about BW Megatron.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    It’s not dying.
  • Stick a fork in it because this game is DONE
    I just won the 5* Scout Bumblebee finally but I don’t have long to use him 😭
    It doesn’t look 👀 good for some reason Kabam would’ve said we are working on something new
    So I’ll play and have fun while this game lasts I hope it never dies 😬
    awkpob1vmukc.png
    t15l5zk5kx9x.png
    Kabam if this game is going down please make it to where we can still play our favorites like this little bee 🐝

Awesome man you took him to r2, honestly kabam think of people like Jazz444 aka windbee prime he loves this game and so many others do, DO THE RIGHT THING KABAAM!
    It’s such a unique game, and it’s transformers too that’s awesome so don’t let it go to waste
    Kitten wrote: »
    It’s such a unique game, and it’s transformers too that’s awesome so don’t let it go to waste

I agree with you my friend this game is something special best game I’ve ever played
    Please play the right cards Kabam
    Kitten wrote: »
    awkpob1vmukc.png
    t15l5zk5kx9x.png
    Kabam if this game is going down please make it to where we can still play our favorites like this little bee 🐝

Awesome man you took him to r2, honestly kabam think of people like Jazz444 aka windbee prime he loves this game and so many others do, DO THE RIGHT THING KABAAM!

Thank you buddy he’s who I’ve longed for a year in total 😭
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Yep..
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 21
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Yep..

Welp that sucks.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Lack of content and poor game management by Kabam. It’s a shame actually, this game has so much potential.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 21
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Lack of content and poor game management by Kabam. It’s a shame actually, this game has so much potential.

I came from mainly playing MCoC so I had my expectations up a little bit sucks to already see this
  • edited January 2019
    I hope the game doesn't shutdown this is my second year playing and I just got my first 5* I've worked hard and I may be only level 18 but my internet won't let me fight a lot without crashing my game I and many of my friends love this game and hope for it to continue living
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    I’m not going to argue with anyone who thinks the game is dying. With what we’re currently seeing that could easily be the explanation.

But

There are many other potential explanations. They just don’t seem as obvious to us because we’re not able to see behind the curtain. We’re dealing with two different corporations, Hasbro and Kabam, both having different standard operating procedures. Not to mention complicated licensing rights. None of us know why Mike’s not saying more but it’s safe to assume he’s not being quite just to be a jerk.

I’m just saying, who knows. But just maybe things will take a turn for the better.
    When’s the two year anniversary? Maybe they’re getting ready to drop some awesomeness on us. Stranger things have happened.

I’ll remain hopeful. Peace.
    Peas wrote: »
    I’m not going to argue with anyone who thinks the game is dying. With what we’re currently seeing that could easily be the explanation.

But

There are many other potential explanations. They just don’t seem as obvious to us because we’re not able to see behind the curtain. We’re dealing with two different corporations, Hasbro and Kabam, both having different standard operating procedures. Not to mention complicated licensing rights. None of us know why Mike’s not saying more but it’s safe to assume he’s not being quite just to be a jerk.

I’m just saying, who knows. But just maybe things will take a turn for the better.
    When’s the two year anniversary? Maybe they’re getting ready to drop some awesomeness on us. Stranger things have happened.

I’ll remain hopeful. Peace.

This is a very promising statement I believe Kabam will give us something for the 2year anniversary too
    Thank you for your comment you’ve just made me feel a breath of relief 😁
    edited January 2019
    I’m going to have fun with this game and hopefully buy some new 5*s 👍😊
    Who knows maybe act 4 will be the 2nd anniversary special and we will need 5*s to complete it 😄
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Glad I could help. Just trying to be positive. I like the game too!!
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Just ignore all the chicken littles, what happens happens, we can only enjoy the game while it lasts.

For a we not all just dust in the wind?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited January 2019
    Head in the sand guys.

Hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think so.