Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is the game actually about to die?

Comments

• Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Seems to me that they didn't renew they're license with Hasbro.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Jay32 wrote: »

More like Hasbro either pulled the license or declined Kabam/Net Marble the chance to renew it.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    WarCat wrote: »
    Jay32 wrote: »

More like Hasbro either pulled the license or declined Kabam/Net Marble the chance to renew it.

Yep that's the more logical answer. Game over 😪
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I hope it’s not game over 😭
    I’m getting worried again
    Hopefully Hasbro and Kabam will save this game
    The 5*s are kinda of a good start
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I hope it’s not game over 😭
    I’m getting worried again
    Hopefully Hasbro and Kabam will save this game
    The 5*s are kinda of a good start

Please wait for Tencent or Netease to purchase this game.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited January 2019
    At each and every period you guys expected a new release of content you have been let down with a game downgrade. They cut spahs screen updates, they cut AM map updates, turned to use of old relics for tickets..now bots. To kick the can and say anniversary ...well..head in sand imo.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Just a reminder that we’ve had the same AM map since May 30th. :/
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I just want them to COME CLEAN and say it. Most game developers work content months in advance so theyve known the situation for a long time. Yet nothing said.
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Just a reminder that we’ve had the same AM map since May 30th. :/

We've also had the same raid maps since the release of Megatronus. 1/2 Tronus plus RR, 1 Wheeljack plus HA, + filler ...
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yep todays announcement pretty much confirms it.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    She can bring this
    BACK TO LIFE

vuingsdp37ex.png

Seriously, go see the damn film, tell your mates to download/play/spend on this game,
    PROBLEM SOLVED
  • mz61p7iffqhu.png
    kcc0dpr0hcn9.png
    t7l830xprti5.png
    Í have seen too many comments saying that the game is dying or that they are going to leave it behind, and that kabam does not give many answers about it, in my opinión and surely as the others in this community í hope they do not see it, in personal í love this game from the first day í install it, í have many but this is the only one i play every day and see what they are saying that they will close it, it makes me very sad indeed. Í am very grateful that in this last event of the party crystals í was able to get many 4 Star bots since í did not have any before that event, not all the crystals touched bots but with those they touched me they helped me a lot to increase my level and the truth excites me a lot and makes me want to keep playing it and more than now it was just yesterday í got my first bot of 5 stars,Í love this game, í play it every day and the truth that fascinates me, is the only game of fights that í love and the best i've seen so far,hopefully never close it and keep putting new things to the game.
    Kabam, if you have some surprises to give us, it would be better if you give us some indications that if we continue like this without answers,more than surprise it will end up becoming a disappointments since for many comments they are more disappointments than happiness, thanks for your attention.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Luckas22 , ignore the moaners.
    If you love this game, just continue to enjoy it without any worries.
    Join a positive AM, that has a similar love of TF.

Happy New Year, man
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    What's with so many threads about the SAME DAMN THING.
  • FlavinFlavin Posts: 31
    Slayer wrote: »
    What's with so many threads about the SAME DAMN THING.

warning signs, "were gonna let you focus on the bots you already have"
  • "It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." -Dr. Gregory House
    edited January 2019
    Hopefully we’ll get new bots after all 5*s cycle through the store
    Don’t count them out yet everyone
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    This is the BEST and only transformers game I've played since fall of Cybertron on the Xbox, it's a nice nostalgia trip and despite the flaws that hold it back... It's still great to play. 😄

I sincerely hope this isnt the beginning of the end and kabam are planning something SERIOUS, after all the feedback and cries of help from their players 😥
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Of course there’s gonna be a lot of discussion on rather the game is dying. That’s what happens when you make an announcement of major game changes, including the loss of one of the favorite things in the game. Players fears are only going to get worse while Kabam sits back & says nothing. How can we not worry? Between the gaming issues, major change, arbitrarily silencing all adds to our worries. Yeah, as a community there’s been complaining. You get worked up over things you care about. When things go wrong & your blown off or ignored or there’s a huge change up & there is no reassurance by the powers that be. Well, what do you expect? And mmmmmmmmmm
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Funny , kabam mods have time to merge all these threads but not drop by and say " game's not gonna shut down ".
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    edited January 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    Funny , kabam mods have time to merge all these threads but not drop by and say " game's not gonna shut down ".

To be fair, they CANNOT say that. Sometimes, mods are just mods, not the devs.
    And devs also cannot say that because of corporate laws.
    @Annatar Mods may not be devs, but they are reps. With all the discussion going on they can relay our concerns. Long story short, the more we discuss, complain, inquire, demand or whatever then the Powers that be (if they give a 💩) will either speak up or not. If not, then there’s our answer. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm
  • Slayer wrote: »

They have been asked to keep quiet and not reveal the fate of the game.
    edited January 2019
    Kabam should at least say don’t worry have fun
    I also want to know if this game shuts down do I lose all my money and my bots???
    Also
    Wondering why Kabam took my thread away from me and put it with this one ????
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    edited January 2019
    Please point us to the source?
    I’ve been trying to get @Jscrilla to name his source & all he says is confirmed. Sounds awfully fishy to me. If its confirmed then there’s a source. I see no source named. Hmmmm
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    With or without Kabam or Hasbro’s influence, the announcement will push things that way unless something spectacular happpens.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gtron wrote: »
    I’ve been trying to get @Jscrilla to name his source & all he says is confirmed. Sounds awfully fishy to me. If its confirmed then there’s a source. I see no source named. Hmmmm

Posts deleted. Happy?