Homeā€ŗ General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

30min. Timers are so much fun makes the Alliance Mission twice as good šŸ‘šŸŽ

13Ā»

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Make this happen. It will encourage alliances to join AM.
  • Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    There is more like an advantage for both sides:
    1. Nobody wants to recharge the timer, so players join the game more regularly
    2. The game is played more as the main bots for the heavy spotlights and raids are available
    3. The motivation to play is bigger because fewer waiting times are available
    4. The different time zones can be caught
    5. Both sides win

I do not see anything negative in reducing the timer.

I hope it will be implemented. :blush:
    Poke poke Kabam, any progress?
    With the game being global so timezones are a real issue still
    AND
    the shrinking player base, there is no requirement for the stupid 60 minute timer.

This impacts heavily on a battle group who is a player short
    I personally like this update.....

Other than the fact that I have no idea what it is XD
  • @Jazz444 Really good idea bro. I considered leaving my alliance because itā€™s just becoming too much of a hassle like I donā€™t have friends and family to see and work to do.

I donā€™t really see why Kabam shouldnā€™t change it to 30 minutes.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    @Jazz444 Really good idea bro. I considered leaving my alliance because itā€™s just becoming too much of a hassle like I donā€™t have friends and family to see and work to do.

I donā€™t really see why Kabam shouldnā€™t change it to 30 minutes.

Thank you my friend although it wasnā€™t my idea to do 30min. Timers I think weā€™ve been asking for a long time now I think?
    I thought Iā€™d do a thread to request about it maybe Kabam will finally do 30min.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    how about they just do away with the timers altogether? I mean really, there's not a lot of people left playing the game and no new content so why are they even still a thing.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can you guys "have a conversation" with the dev team about removing the timers altogether?
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    0obo7ywkbowv.jpg

We still love you @Kabam Miike . Might we haz 30 min AM fights please?
    30 min timers.. Explain why we can't make this simple change

The games in a slow death spiral, this eases that pain @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    edited February 2019
    Kabam team
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious anyone
    30min. Timers ā± are not going to lose Kabam any money thereā€™s no reason why we canā€™t complete the Alliance Mission in 2 days instead of 4 šŸ˜•
    2 days just sounds better lol šŸ˜‚

Actually weā€™ve got players trying to play the alliance mission that have 12 to 14 hour shifts so the alliance mission would actually still run for 4days
    But in reality Iā€™d probably finish in 2days because Iā€™m a fast plowmen šŸ˜
    Then I could breathe we all could
    My family gets left out a lot on weekends due to the Alliance Mission schedule šŸ˜‚šŸ˜„šŸ˜­šŸ˜“
  • Hey!

Sorry for the delay in response here! I've been out the last couple days, but I'm here now and I can assure you I'll be passing along all this feedback. It doesn't guarantee a change, but it does guarantee that we'll bring it up for discussion. I know we've talked about this in the past but there's a lot of factors that go into the reasoning behind the timers-- however, it won't stop me from sharing y'all's voices with the rest of the team. :)
    Hey!

Sorry for the delay in response here! I've been out the last couple days, but I'm here now and I can assure you I'll be passing along all this feedback. It doesn't guarantee a change, but it does guarantee that we'll bring it up for discussion. I know we've talked about this in the past but there's a lot of factors that go into the reasoning behind the timers-- however, it won't stop me from sharing y'all's voices with the rest of the team. :)

Thanks so much your such a good friend to the community we sure thank you for it šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ’•
    Thank you @Kabam Vydious .
    We're not asking for the actual fight timer to be changed (the 60 mins to prevent "Wasp-revive-gate", that can remain).

We're asking for the 30 min recharge for AM mission energy to refill in please.
    Believe me, it will re-energise my Alliance always having a battle group 1 or 2 players short
    Thank you @Kabam Vydious .
    We're not asking for the actual fight timer to be changed (the 60 mins to prevent "Wasp-revive-gate", that can remain).

We're asking for the 30 min recharge for AM mission energy to refill in please.
    Believe me, it will re-energise my Alliance always having a battle group 1 or 2 players short

Definitely because waiting one whole hour just to fight the next bot is crazy šŸ˜œ
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Hey!

We understand the purpose of the timers. It's not hard to see. What we're saying is that it's not working in real life conditions. Sure, groups are finishing sure but it not an enjoyable game play at all. I wrote this long explanation but at this point, we all chimed in with enough info. If whoever in charge (developer or game designer) is still being stubborn about this.. simple UX experience exercise, have them chart out a bunch of AM progress under the typical scenario for most of us (adult life conditions: can't play during work hours, account for family time especially on weekends, across the globe members so you're waiting for them to log-in and taking paths individually). Better yet, have them form an alliance with some actual players and play the AM for a month.

Voltron wrote: Ā»
    Hey!

We understand the purpose of the timers. It's not hard to see. What we're saying is that it's not working in real life conditions. Sure, groups are finishing sure but it not an enjoyable game play at all. I wrote this long explanation but at this point, we all chimed in with enough info. If whoever in charge (developer or game designer) is still being stubborn about this.. simple UX experience exercise, have them chart out a bunch of AM progress under the typical scenario for most of us (adult life conditions: can't play during work hours, account for family time especially on weekends, across the globe members so you're waiting for them to log-in and taking paths individually). Better yet, have them form an alliance with some actual players and play the AM for a month.

I realize it is not a reasonable expectation for the devs and mods to be immersed in the game like we are, but you need to do something to alleviate our pain and frustration. We have been asking for some concession on AM/AQ timers for almost 4 years!