Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Titan... Revealed

JKINJKIN Posts: 514
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Commanders,

I think I have discovered whom the Titan is.

...so first of all, when Megatronus mentions the Titan in the Jetfire Spotlight Map, he says something about the Titan being "this very planet we dwell upon". I am very certain of this, and you can feel free to confirm it yourself. Last I checked, Unicron was a planet, and with horns growing out of it, like the planet New Quintessa is revealed to be.

However, this reason is not enough. BUT I found even MORE evidence. In Chapter 4 of Act 2, in the mission called "BY THE BLOOD OF UNICRON", it is revealed that Megatron has been mining Dark Energon from underground mines, and when Optimus mentions the blood of Unicron, Megatron says "Precisely!"

Quote:
ROTF Megatron: While you still stand among the weak, fighting for dreams you’ll never realize, I have been availing myself of the precious commodities within the Quintesson mines.
Optimus Prime: By the blood of Unicron…
ROTF Megatron: Precisely! It does wonders for one’s Spark. My associate Grindor shall demonstrate the effects for you soon enough.

So I think the Titan is Unicron, and that New Quintessa is Unicron.

BTW Guys, this is my first post, but I have been watching the Forums for a LONG while now. I have to say, this is one of the greatest gaming communities of all time.

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    BTW While I'm here, Grindor's name, when talking Bayverse, is Blackout.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    JKIN wrote: »

For whatever reason
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    And there's no other decepticon titans that occupy planets besides unicron, so he's LITERALLY the only option. So let's assume that for now with the recycled spotlights might have a twist such as new dialogue before the unicron Spotlight begins
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited January 2019
    Quote from TFwiki “Titans, also known as cityformers, city-bots, Metrotypes, Metrotitans, or Megamasters, are gigantic 'bots, capable of transforming into colossal starships and even entire cities.”

I’ve said it before. Unicron is not a titan. The largest titans get are city sized. Unless kabam gets their lore wrong, then unicron can not be the titan.
    Quote from TFwiki “Titans, also known as cityformers, city-bots, Metrotypes, Metrotitans, or Megamasters, are gigantic 'bots, capable of transforming into colossal starships and even entire cities.”

I’ve said it before. Unicron is not a titan. The largest titans get are city sized. Unless kabam gets their lore wrong, then unicron can not be the titan.

The evidence states that New Quintessa is Unicron, whom is a Titan, and I don't think Kabam will make him just a city, as that is way too anticlimactic.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

We'll never find out.

Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited January 2019
    Maybe Unicron can bring the opposite of death, the END has ENDED?
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited January 2019

Black out is in the first movie, the Decepticon that attacks the US base in the beginning.

Grindor is in the second movie, the Decepticon who gets his face torn apart by Prime in the forest
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Unicron is a planet size although to point out his size scale he’s always been a Titan
    xJamesss wrote: »

Also its kabam so maybe squeks( or whatever his name is ) can be considered as titan

Well the reality it’s all about the toys, so if HASBLOW release a new unicron figure (hope they do) then it could be Titan class? You can’t really go above that for the toys
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    Even if it is Unicron, I don't want it to be. Unicron should be the endgame, do or die, winner take all, no take back villain that should be defeated near the game''s end. If Unicron is showing up now, then the game will possibly end soon. Huh, this is ironically good timing.
  • UNICRON IS NOT A TITAN. Titans are city sized transformers like Metroplex and Trypticon. Unicron is PLANET SIZED. Hasbro is very strict when it comes to the depiction of certain characters and concepts especially when it comes to the primes, Primus, and Unicron. I doubt they'd let KABAM give him some sort of city alt mode. Transformers can mass shift so shrinking him wouldn't be an issue but he is NOT a titan
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    @JKIN Grindor is actually Grindor. Blackout was killed in first movie by us humans. There is a lot of confusion on this, Not only is Grindor in a different movie, but is a different model of helicopter. There are sources online to show this if you look. I had to months before for my own confusion on it
  • What are you talking about !?!?!
    I’ AM THE TITAN !
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kitten wrote: »

Also its kabam so maybe squeks( or whatever his name is ) can be considered as titan

Well the reality it’s all about the toys, so if HASBLOW release a new unicron figure (hope they do) then it could be Titan class? You can’t really go above that for the toys

They did.
    A green rerelease of the same mold used since 2002/3.
    TITAN-sized mileage, that fella
  • Doubt its Unicron, as far as this game is concerned Unicron would be endgame, i doubt we've reached there yet.

Necrotitan makes more sense in my opinion
    1) Necrotitan is an actual titan (Unicron is essentially a god)
    2) in the "crossfire" spotlight event kabam Miike mentions a "dark realm". Guess who has a connection to a dark realm(the dead universe)? Necrotitan
    3) in the spotlight event itself Megatrounus says the titan is a decepticon, Unicron is neither autobot nor decepticon
    4) At one point Necrotitan was literally called "Quintessa"
    5) Necrotitan was the titan of Quintus Prime, the creator of the Quintessons
    6) Megatrounus refers to the titan as the enemy of life, while this could also imply Unicron, the opposite of life is death, Necro means related to death, Necrotitan
    If kabam got their lore right it makes sense for the titan to be Necrotitan not Unicron
    BlackRazak wrote: »

They did.

It wasn’t Titan sized, it was more like a little bigger than leader, then again they made devastator and predaking Titan class so who knows

They did.

It wasn’t Titan sized, it was more like a little bigger than leader, then again they made devastator and predaking Titan class so who knows

Nah, bad quip on my part.
    What was meant was Cybertron/Energon UNICRON has been reissued to death.
    Surely only behind G1 Prime!
    6th variant of that mold!

They did.

Yeah, I really don’t like that Armada mold, EXCEPT for the Takara Tomy repaint “Universal Dominator” I’d love to get that but it costs a bloody fortune. Hope we get a masterpiece unicron or a really good G1 accurate 3rd party version

They did.

Yeah, I really don’t like that Armada mold, EXCEPT for the Takara Tomy repaint “Universal Dominator” I’d love to get that but it costs a bloody fortune. Hope we get a masterpiece unicron or a really good G1 accurate 3rd party version

At the rate they're going, MP Unicron will cost the same as a house in Vegas
    DaveJL wrote: »
    It's Necrotitan, but whatever.

We'll never find out.

Also, Blackout and Grindor are different.

Oh.

Well then.
    edited January 2019
    I believe the Quintessons planted the Dark Energon in New Quintessa as a way to control the residents that arrived there.
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    Doubt its Unicron, as far as this game is concerned Unicron would be endgame, i doubt we've reached there yet.

Necrotitan makes more sense in my opinion
    1) Necrotitan is an actual titan (Unicron is essentially a god)
    2) in the "crossfire" spotlight event kabam Miike mentions a "dark realm". Guess who has a connection to a dark realm(the dead universe)? Necrotitan
    3) in the spotlight event itself Megatrounus says the titan is a decepticon, Unicron is neither autobot nor decepticon
    4) At one point Necrotitan was literally called "Quintessa"
    5) Necrotitan was the titan of Quintus Prime, the creator of the Quintessons
    6) Megatrounus refers to the titan as the enemy of life, while this could also imply Unicron, the opposite of life is death, Necro means related to death, Necrotitan
    If kabam got their lore right it makes sense for the titan to be Necrotitan not Unicron

Now Im rooting for Necrotitan.
    I believe the Quintessons planted the Dark Energon in New Quintessa as a way to control the residents that arrived there.

No, Dark Energon was MINED from the planet itself.

They did.

At the rate they're going, MP Unicron will cost the same as a house in Vegas

Haha true scrap what I said about masterpiece, just hope a 3rd party can do a PERFECT G1 unicron
    edited January 2019
    Commanders,

BTW Guys, this is my first post, but I have been watching the Forums for a LONG while now. I have to say, this is one of the greatest gaming communities of all time.

Also:
    Thanks! Glad to have you aboard!
  • I just found some interesting info on tfwiki.com under Unicron’s main page.
    If this doesn’t prove that Unicron is New Quintessa idk what does lol!60021tcoabb3.jpeg
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited January 2019
    Every time I see a forum thread about titans I think of Shadow of the Colossus.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited January 2019
    I just found some interesting info on tfwiki.com under Unicron’s main page.
    If this doesn’t prove that Unicron is New Quintessa idk what does lol!60021tcoabb3.jpeg

That was just part of the promo material they added for The Last Knight when the film was being released. Drift, Hot Rod, and one (or two?) battlegrounds from the movie.