Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers:Forged To Fight - Suggestion for Future Sands.

Hello everyone, leave here your suggestions for future arenas who know Kabam to use ours to help the game huh. I'll leave mine later.
Tagged:

Comments

• Energon arenas I suggest.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    Bot chip arenas must get double or triple the rewards permanently
    We work like dogs to finish the Bot chip arenas the rewards are so awful it’s a slap 👋 in the face
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Energon arenas I suggest.

YUSSS
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    No glitches
    Points based on challenge of fight
    Beefed up rewards
    Multiplier set by choice of Easy, Medium or Hard match
    Shorter cool down
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Increased milestone awards.

Seriously, just go check the T3C Arena’s milestones going on right now.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Hello everyone, leave here your suggestions for future arenas who know Kabam to use ours to help the game huh. I'll leave mine later.

ogzzc90tnzu8.gif
  • Hello everyone, leave here your suggestions for future arenas who know Kabam to use ours to help the game huh. I'll leave mine later.

ogzzc90tnzu8.gif

My suggestion is to return the Arenas of basic bots, at least 950,000 points to catch the character of the arena. In this arena could add 5 * Ai the basics of at least 2,000,000 points. I advise a Crystal-only Arena (No Fragments) or Awakening Arena, so it would be easier to pick up wake-up programs.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I think that would do well in the TFTF spin-off "Transformers: Forged to Grind"
  • I think that would do well in the TFTF spin-off "Transformers: Forged to Grind"

Hehehe
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    I think that would do well in the TFTF spin-off "Transformers: Forged to Grind"

Wouldn't happen because that would involve new content