Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Two Questions... Goldwheel crystals and consequences of a higher rank team than suggested range?

DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
So two separate subjects here... First of all how do I collect some more of the Goldwheel crystal fragments? Where do I get these from? What will they eventually be turned into, if no more shards are being provided?

Second, are there any consequences for taking a team, say ranked 3,000, into a daily, story or special mission that specifies a range of say 800 - 2,400? In other words, if my team is a higher collective rank than the maximum suggested, are there any consequences, and if so, what are they?

As always I appreciate your help!

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    They'll stay in your inventory till Kabam decide on what's to do.
    No way to collect more unless there's another Bee shard event.

No consequences.
    That 800-2400 is a RECOMMENDED rating, with uppermost number being the theoretic highest foe you face.
    3000 means you should be okay.

But it's a false economy, as AM proves.
    A '1500' AM recommended rating is a pipe dream. You'll be far more comfortable bringing a squad of 2500pi EACH.

Hope that helped, @DreamBliss
  • Ok, thanks!

Man I hope they have another event! I was savin' up for that 5,000 goldwheel chip crystal...
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BTW, when i said 3000 squad rating, that's 3000/bot, not total.
  • Looks like Kabam absconded with my hard fought and won 3,500 or so Goldwheel crystal fragments :/