Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bumblebee Event and Holiday Crystals

Comments

• I got a 5* Grindor some minutes ago. But I wanted a Bumblebee G1 (3* or 4* or 5*) :'(
  • DenisDenis Posts: 18
    gwd4e7i10rz7.jpg
    you won’t believe, I decided in general just to try to buy crystals for 5000, I twist the first Crystal, and here it is 4 *))) Bi G1
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Denis wrote: »
    gwd4e7i10rz7.jpg
    you won’t believe, I decided in general just to try to buy crystals for 5000, I twist the first Crystal, and here it is 4 *))) Bi G1
    Sorry that’s not a 3* man
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Flavin wrote: »
    what medal count is need to get 550 crystal shards?

3k + I believe

How do you guys achieve such a tally?
    I get raided hardcore whenever i as much breathe on the raid button.
    And the Shields switch off when YOU GO RAIDING!
    During the T4 Knight crystal shards raid, i was plundered 18 times a day!

I was 2,500 + medals for awhile it takes constant raiding other players spending energon to raid even more and lots of shields
    I just heard about 3k + medals was that reward (:
  • Last time I have bought something..and thats last time..I will never buy anything from Kabam..this game developer became money greedy..and even spending there is no luck that you will get satisfactory result..I have enough of it..thanks kabam for all the money which you guys have drained from me and players like me..good luck..
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    edited January 2019
    I see everyone is lucky, so I also have ksks.kxsksk62jmwo.jpg
    I see everyone is lucky, so I also have ksks.kxsksk62jmwo.jpg

Congrats he’s awesome
  • Had about 4300 shards left over, now they are gone without any conversion. @Kabam Miike Can you find out what happened? I was hoping to keep the shards for whenever, if ever, this event runs again.
  • I had 32000 bumblebee shards and now there all gone. What’s up. No mail in game saying they were being removed @Kabam Miike
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I had 32000 bumblebee shards and now there all gone. What’s up. No mail in game saying they were being removed @Kabam Miike
    Come on man really? Don’t know if anyone’s going to believe this pretty sure there was a timer on those crystals and why would you even wait so long :lol:
  • Sorry Kitten if don’t believe me. But you think that you would get an in game message to use them before there gone
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    I had 32000 bumblebee shards and now there all gone. What’s up. No mail in game saying they were being removed @Kabam Miike
    Come on man really? Don’t know if anyone’s going to believe this pretty sure there was a timer on those crystals and why would you even wait so long :lol:

Maybe he thought that the shards would stay there until the next Bee crystal event or the crystals came back. Still though, I don't know why you wouldn't at least purchase what you could before the timer expired....
  • Without any official word, I thought the shards would move over to the shards tab, just like sharkticons.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Maybe they bothered to convert them?
  • I had already opening 22000 thousand
  • Esto lo dire en español como en ingles y el que no le guste se puede ir dicho esto...

Pese a quien le pese, moleste a quien le moleste pero el mas escurridizo de los bumblebee es y seguira siendo la version explorador del personaje. Ya que el porcentaje de que obtuvieran los bumblebee tactico ó explorador fueron la mitad de lo valdria por los dos y si te salen los dos en dos cristales que habras y si se que tienes mucha suerte y felicidades por obtenerlos a los dos pero el evento hubiera sido para aquellos que no lo tienen pero claro abriendo cristales de dicho homenaje del personaje que no fue la mejor idea que tuvieron algo que me mal gusto de ello ya que pudiendo hacerlos como lo hicieron con los personajes del mes ponerlos en tienda y canjear fichas como siempre lo han hecho con dichos personajes pero no paso asi. Lo único que voy ha decirles aquellos que tienen al bumblebee explorador es "Que suerte tienen los princesos"

I'll say this in Spanish and English and if you do not like it, you can say that ...

Despite who it weighs, bother who bothers but the most elusive bumblebee is and will continue to be the explorer version of the character. Since the percentage that obtained the tactical bumblebee or explorer were half of what it would be worth for both of them and if you get the two in two crystals that you will have and if you are very lucky and congratulations to obtain them both but the event would have been for those who do not have it but of course opening crystals of that character's tribute that was not the best idea that they had something that I did not like because I could do them as they did with the characters of the month put them in store and redeem chips as they have always done it with said characters but it did not happen that way. The only thing I'm going to tell you those who have the explorer bumblebee is "How lucky are the princesses"
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Maybe they bothered to convert them?

DUN DUN DUNNN...

They did something!
  • This a picture from today after the new event was announced and I still have the chips Nd they weren’t converted
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    ob3mu4cl4y56.png
    :) :(

Nice
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Holy Necropost Batman. Looks like you got a nice haul coming in.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    ob3mu4cl4y56.png

My friend got 50k but that’s still wicked man
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Now...should I do the goldwheels? Or good as gold?
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Zero117V wrote: »
    qfdw4pxc78g1.jpeg

What is this from?
    A game called Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

Are you sure? Looks like the scene in the intro cutscene for War For Cybertron where all the Autobots are watching Trypticon fall from orbit.
    Now...should I do the goldwheels? Or good as gold?

Always pick 3 to 5 star crystals so no 2stars are included
    ob3mu4cl4y56.png

Wow 😮 lucky you didn’t lose them make sure you purchase them this time lol 😂
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I got a 4* Megatronus from my Bee crystal today.
    Can't complain but I'd much rather have a 5* Scout Bee. He's SO good
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I got a 4* Megatronus from my Bee crystal today.
    Can't complain but I'd much rather have a 5* Scout Bee. He's SO good

Same, even got the Sig awakening for him and Sig upgrades to take him up, but I have no chance in cyberhell of getting him... Yet I still persist?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    0gapzx61dmtx.png

Just got this.