Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam Moderators, attention pls!

Any new information forthcoming to TFTF? Thanks for listening!

Comments

• I’m hooping act 4 will be coming because it’s just getting harder and harder to do the same events every month. I’m hooping chapter 1 will release soon so the game can stay alive
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    There are no plans for new content in the first half of this year, only recycled Spotlight missions.
  • Well if new bots return, we should start off with a bang, boom, pow.

WARPATH!!!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Well if new bots return, we should start off with a bang, boom, pow.

WARPATH!!!

Wham!
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Kitten wrote: »

WARPATH!!!

Wham!

ETA of your jailbreak?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I’m hooping act 4 will be coming because it’s just getting harder and harder to do the same events every month. I’m hooping chapter 1 will release soon so the game can stay alive

Not only do I wanna know if it's happening any time soon, I'm curious if it'll be consisted of 5*s?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »

WARPATH!!!

Wham!

ETA of your jailbreak?

No matter. It’ll be back as soon as he’s out. B)
  • Just keep an eye on announcements! :)
    which eye

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Just keep an eye on announcements! :)
    which eye

Shockwave's.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Might fall over dead waiting, watching...paint dries faster than announcements post.
  • Only our boy @Kabam Vydious is the chosen one. Allows us to believe in Kabam of doing something
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

I want to immortalise this post for when the next announcement is the closure of TFTF and contains some form of EPIC troll content.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Can’t wait to here the announcement bro 👍
  • If they are going to do an announcement it will be tomorrow hopefully
    Why tomorrow?
    Well..woot.. upgraded arena. Most torturing life sucking part of game gives more. Drag my soul back in? :#:#
    Hrock wrote: »
    Well..woot.. upgraded arena. Most torturing life sucking part of game gives more. Drag my soul back in? :#:#

This is the worst update I ever had. Do you not realize I have had carpal tunnel since Easters!?
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    yay.... :p
    edited January 2019

where?

Never mind, I hadn't logged in. I don't mind arena too much and I've been building my roster in anticipation of this. Still, I think upgrading the most monotonous game mode available isn't ideal.
  • Tracked_SignalTracked_Signal Posts: 324
    edited January 2019
    I hope this is not the announcement if it is im not impressed 294liz7hjyj9.png
    I hope this is not the announcement if it is im not impressed 294liz7hjyj9.png

What were you expecting? They did say that arenas were going to be upgraded a while back...
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited January 2019
    I just hope they didn't hurt themselves when they did the cut and paste job to the rewards. Seems like it could've been a really strenuous and taxing game update so I hope everyone's OK and will recover.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I just hope they didn't hurt themselves when they did the cut and paste job to the rewards. Seems like it could've been a really strenuous and taxing game update so I hope everyone's OK and will recover.

giphy.gif
    Synthwave wrote: »

at this point, I'm starting to think their hands are tied
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Not tied enough to take a day or so to update the AM map or a week to do a major bot re-balance. Licensing has nothing to do with what's already in the game. At least give the players a little morphine before the game is euthanized.
    Becon of hope. You are the matrix.. lighting our darkest hour.. positivity positive :D
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Becon of hope. You are the matrix.. lighting our darkest hour.. positivity positive :D

Bacon always gives me hope!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Any announcement or miniscule development is greatly appreciated, mods/devs.

Anything but a

88ezusje0ea2.jpg