Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I'm lacking resources and I have no clue how to get them

Hello Fighters! I am having a problem with resources (CURSE YOU KABAM!) I need iso8 and t2 alpha sparks and i just can't get them...help me players! @kabam
Tagged:

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Hello Fighters! I am having a problem with resources (CURSE YOU KABAM!) I need iso8 and t2 alpha sparks and i just can't get them...help me players! @kabam

I'm assuming you also play MCOC with that iso-8 reference, and already know how to GRRRIIIIND. T2A comes from arenas, spotlight rewards, AM milestones, Raid store, and occasionally away missions. My main source of ore is duping bots.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Load up mcoc and play some missions, t2a is like in map 6 crystals and £££ deals
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Daily missions, T3 arenas (wahey!), Spotlight missions, RAID STORE
  • Shoot I meant ore13
  • I like the way iso8 sounds better XD
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    just play every game mode and you'll be fine
    DaveJL wrote: »
    just play every game mode and you'll be fine

kq26pwue4ilf.gif
  • Grind away and play the spotlights, story, etc until your thumb is sore.
    T2A is literally easier to come by than t2c is.

blvpgrbn2927.gif
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    T2A is literally easier to come by than t2c is.

blvpgrbn2927.gif

I beg to differ.
    Then again, I actually try and play the daily missions.
    I’m in between T2C and T3CE, so I just wreck everything with my BP 5* Primal to be able to rank up my boys.
  • I didn't ask for how easy things are to come by I asked how to come by them
    I didn't ask for how easy things are to come by I asked how to come by them

You get ore from missions. Like... missions. Story and Spotlight.
  • Thanks @JKIN
    T2A is found in REALLY HIGH rank Alpha Arenas, REALLY HIGH level Alliance Missions, and from REALLY HIGH level spotlight missions.
    edited January 2019
    I’m guessing you’re a medium to low-level player, so no offence, but not gonna happen.
    I wish I could give you my ore. I have 10 scrolls of ore that is literally expiring by the second. It’s annoying.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Bntyhntr3232_ you could always do RAIDS, as there are permanent T2A shards in the raid store.
    As stated by many, Ore is easy to come by coz Story, Spotlight of any difficulty
  • Spotlight Missions are the best source for T2As.
  • Always love seeing y'all helping each other out like this! Let's remember to be kind to our fellow Commanders and give them advice when/if we can!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited January 2019
    @JKIN I have 2 r4 4*s and about 6 r3 4*s so yeah I'm pretty low level
  • Always love seeing y'all helping each other out like this! Let's remember to be kind to our fellow Commanders and give them advice when/if we can!

Do the mods even play the game? @Kabam Vydious

Yes. Some do
    Always love seeing y'all helping each other out like this! Let's remember to be kind to our fellow Commanders and give them advice when/if we can!

Always love seeing y'all helping each other out like this! Let's remember to be kind to our fellow Commanders and give them advice when/if we can!

Yes. Some do

But they don’t cheat and stuff.
    At least, I’m pretty sure...
  • Who flagged my comment!?
  • JKIN wrote: »
    I wish I could give you my ore. I have 10 scrolls of ore that is literally expiring by the second. It’s annoying.

I wish you could give me your ore as well XD
  • And now I need MORRRRRRREEEE ore13 for my 5* magnus my 4* r3 WJ and my 4* R4 OG prime

And why was this comment flagged for spam? That's the first I have ever said something like that!
  • It would be cool if you could trade/donate sparks with people in your alliance. It would help promote working together as a team and because it would be one player trading/giving an item that was earned by said players the game wouldn't be giving away anything for free.
    It would be cool if you could trade/donate sparks with people in your alliance. It would help promote working together as a team and because it would be one player trading/giving an item that was earned by said players the game wouldn't be giving away anything for free.

I CAN imagine trading a T3 Class Spark for a T3 Class Spark for a small fee of 10000 gold, or trading 5 T1 Basics for 1 T2 Basic or something like that.
  • If you’ve completed the story, just spam the last level repeatedly for mountains of ore. It dishes out like nothing else, lots of xp too.

It can be strolled on auto fight with a decent team of r4’s, just the last fight needs a little management.

T2a, you need to hit expert and especially master to get a decent income. Just build up over time and gradually start mastering chapters, you’ll get there eventually. Get it from the raid store too.

Unless you’ve got mountains of 5* before you need to start ranking them, you should maintain a good enough income to r4/5 a bot every month. Just keep hammering it