Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Triple Threat Bug?

So I was casually grinding in Arena today and I suddenly realized that every “Triple Threat” team I went against had a Blaster in the place of Motormaster.

Is this a bug, or maybe even foreshadowing?

Comments

• Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Is anyone else seeing this?
  • Options
    Tracked_SignalTracked_Signal Posts: 324
    edited February 2019
    i had og prime instead of MM
  • Options
    i had og prime instead of MM

Huh.
  • Options
    I can’t believe I’m STILL grinding.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2019
    So far so good, if another demo pops out then it's definitely foreshadowing classwise.

Fingers crossed for my lost piece in the 4* era: Ramjet
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I got this teams
    rwoilg74vffd.jpeg
    2a4rtl9cjhw1.jpeg
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    As much as I’d like to see blue Prime as one of the featured bots, I don’t think Kabam would make it one of the bots that was only available via a crystal opening event. That may get a lot of people who spent money on that event angry and I don’t believe Kabam wants to piss off its user base.... oh wait.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Darm0k wrote: »
    As much as I’d like to see blue Prime as one of the featured bots, I don’t think Kabam would make it one of the bots that was only available via a crystal opening event. That may get a lot of people who spent money on that event angry and I don’t believe Kabam wants to piss off its user base.... oh wait.
    I got him with many others without paying a cent & Rat too because the crystals event is about hoarding more than $$$, also they did put Jazz, MM & Bludgeon in the store even though they were sold them for $100 each.
    I don’t see any logic in your comment, I got og prime & hope many of my teammates get him too so we can do better in am.