Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Triple Threat Bug?

So I was casually grinding in Arena today and I suddenly realized that every “Triple Threat” team I went against had a Blaster in the place of Motormaster.

Is this a bug, or maybe even foreshadowing?

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Is anyone else seeing this?
  • Tracked_SignalTracked_Signal Posts: 324
    edited February 2019
    i had og prime instead of MM
    i had og prime instead of MM

Huh.
    I can’t believe I’m STILL grinding.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2019
    So far so good, if another demo pops out then it's definitely foreshadowing classwise.

Fingers crossed for my lost piece in the 4* era: Ramjet
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I got this teams
    rwoilg74vffd.jpeg
    2a4rtl9cjhw1.jpeg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    As much as I’d like to see blue Prime as one of the featured bots, I don’t think Kabam would make it one of the bots that was only available via a crystal opening event. That may get a lot of people who spent money on that event angry and I don’t believe Kabam wants to piss off its user base.... oh wait.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Darm0k wrote: »
    As much as I’d like to see blue Prime as one of the featured bots, I don’t think Kabam would make it one of the bots that was only available via a crystal opening event. That may get a lot of people who spent money on that event angry and I don’t believe Kabam wants to piss off its user base.... oh wait.
    I got him with many others without paying a cent & Rat too because the crystals event is about hoarding more than $$$, also they did put Jazz, MM & Bludgeon in the store even though they were sold them for $100 each.
    I don’t see any logic in your comment, I got og prime & hope many of my teammates get him too so we can do better in am.