Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can we play old Spotlights?

Hi, just a suggestion, is it possible for Kabam reintroduce old spotlights for alternating months? One old, then one new, e.t.c.

I ask this because, while I started this game from official world launch, I was not strong enough to complete some of the early spotlights as I was still of low rank. I'm still missing some original (4*) bots which I should be strong enough to earn the chips for now (E.g. MV1 Prime, ROTF Megatron).

For new gamers, it could allow them to witness the spotlight stories of pass characters.
This could also give a break for veteran gamers who have previously completed the spotlight who don't wish to grind every single month.

For Kabam, it would mean, they can concentrate on upgrading the core game, instead of introducing new bots/spotlight story all the time. Just change the spotlight title to "Spotlight Memory", to indicate to players that it was a previously introduced spotlight. This can also be a subtle way of introducing the old spotlight bots to a 5* version (which the veteran gamers can grind for).

;)

Comments

• C0M1C5 wrote: »
    Hi, just a suggestion, is it possible for Kabam reintroduce old spotlights for alternating months? One old, then one new, e.t.c.

I ask this because, while I started this game from official world launch, I was not strong enough to complete some of the early spotlights as I was still of low rank. I'm still missing some original (4*) bots which I should be strong enough to earn the chips for now (E.g. MV1 Prime, ROTF Megatron).

For new gamers, it could allow them to witness the spotlight stories of pass characters.
    This could also give a break for veteran gamers who have previously completed the spotlight who don't wish to grind every single month.

For Kabam, it would mean, they can concentrate on upgrading the core game, instead of introducing new bots/spotlight story all the time. Just change the spotlight title to "Spotlight Memory", to indicate to players that it was a previously introduced spotlight. This can also be a subtle way of introducing the old spotlight bots to a 5* version (which the veteran gamers can grind for).

;)

Your wish has been granted, my friend. But instead of having it alternate months, you get for the next year. Cheers Mate!
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    C0M1C5 wrote: »

;)

Okay, seeing how you typed your post, I’m guessing you don’t exactly understand ReForged Spotlights.
    ReForged Spotlights are the old Spotlight Missions, but they’re doing it again, with the exact same story and dialogue, but with different Mods, increased rewards, and Minibosses.
    Anyway, the current Spotlights are all ReForged Spotlights, so they are doing what you suggested.
    Minus the “New Spotlight” part.
    Your idea is brilliant, and I hope Kabam will do this. Past, future, past, future... it even makes sense for a “portal in time”.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    JKIN wrote: »

;)

Okay, seeing how you typed your post, I’m guessing you don’t exactly understand ReForged Spotlights.
    ReForged Spotlights are the old Spotlight Missions, but they’re doing it again, with the exact same story and dialogue, but with different Mods, increased rewards, and Minibosses.
    Anyway, the current Spotlights are all ReForged Spotlights, so they are doing what you suggested.
    Your idea is brilliant, and I hope Kabam will do this. Past, future, past, future... it even makes sense for a “portal in time”.

The original post was from September....
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Manthro wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »

;)

The original post was from September....

Oh.
    Those DUMB dates! Always getting me!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    To be fair, I think he made his post before Kabam stopped developing new things for the game.
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    Lol, thanks for bringing back this topic.

Of course, I do hope that Kabam use this time to fix current problems, as well as to design and test new features.