Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

what new for FEB? are u guys giving up?

nothing..no news..no new bots..i was away for over 2 months+ and dont even get a welcome back package.
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Lol you gotta play this game to get rewards bud
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Notice how we don't have 5* shards in the calendar anymore, just a January thing I guess?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Notice how we don't have 5* shards in the calendar anymore, just a January thing I guess?

How do you know? There's a mystery reward on the calendar
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150

My guess is because there are fewer days in February. March might be different.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514

If there were 5* Shards, the calendar would cut into March, which isn’t a good thing.
  • pz0i17gw9di9.jpg

Smells like a GI Joe crossover
  • pz0i17gw9di9.jpg

Well, Marissa Faireborn is the daughter of Flint (& likely Lady Jay), so... #AndKnowingIsHalfTheBattle
  • Technobot wrote: »
    pz0i17gw9di9.jpg

Well, Marissa Faireborn is the daughter of Flint (& likely Lady Jay), so... #AndKnowingIsHalfTheBattle

So it was always there, right on our upper lips?
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    Boo hoo, you didn't get a welcome back package. You haven't played in two months, you want a cookie? There's always a few lots of you that like to come back with your negativity bullcrap.

Beta player, so frigging what. If you choose not to play, that's your problem. There are people that will still play.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    pz0i17gw9di9.jpg

So I’ve been taking about this outside the forums with my friends for the last few days... dare we hope @Kabam Miike

Literally Game Changing!

@Bi1b0Baggins how about posting that over here:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7537/how-about-pulling-another-franchise-into-the-forge#latest
  • Just keep your eyes peeled, guys! Don't give up. It's still a new year. :)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Hmmm new year. Chinese new year calendar confirmed?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd be stoked for a GI Joe crossover....then add a little HeMan and we're golden!!
    I know, wrong company.
    this year started pretty bad cause of no new bots :(

Lunar New Year started today, when do we get Piglet bot? 🤣 Under 48 hours left, still waiting for next announcement of re-forged spotlight and next 3 bots. 🙂
  • I’m still having fun and am willing to see it as just that till the game closes. Thanks for replying vyd.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Technobot wrote: »
    pz0i17gw9di9.jpg

And 25% red lasers and 25% blue.

Lunar New Year started today, when do we get Piglet bot? 🤣 Under 48 hours left, still waiting for next announcement of re-forged spotlight and next 3 bots. 🙂

Guess you didn’t read the very top post on forums 🤔
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'd be stoked for a GI Joe crossover....then add a little HeMan and we're golden!!
    I know, wrong company.

A waspinator+skeletor team up is a sadomasochistic dream!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Just keep your eyes peeled, guys! Don't give up. It's still a new year. :)

I’m more than excited by this!