Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cannot forge mods

I had a game account since the release and I used to rank, level and forge bots and mods on a regular basis. I took a break from the game for a (long) while, and when I came back everything was just as I left it... except that I could no longer forge my mods. The forge button on the mod selector and the upgrade screen has been greyed out. When I tap on it, it gives me a notice that I need to get more mods in order to activate the forge. I already have 19 mods in a mix between 2*, 3* and 4* tiers. Forging bots works fine. Only mods have this issue. I’m running the latest release of the game on iOS. Is this happening with anyone else or is this only on my account?
Tagged:

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    To summarize, you need at least 1 1* mod to forge mods.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Jasobridge wrote: »
    I had a game account since the release and I used to rank, level and forge bots and mods on a regular basis. I took a break from the game for a (long) while, and when I came back everything was just as I left it... except that I could no longer forge my mods. The forge button on the mod selector and the upgrade screen has been greyed out. When I tap on it, it gives me a notice that I need to get more mods in order to activate the forge. I already have 19 mods in a mix between 2*, 3* and 4* tiers. Forging bots works fine. Only mods have this issue. I’m running the latest release of the game on iOS. Is this happening with anyone else or is this only on my account?

Contact support and get them to give you a one star mod. Might take a few tries to get someone that can help you. Took a few weeks for me when the error first came about. This is a known issue and has been for a while so they should have it well documented. They can literally login and do it in about 30 seconds
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    They made me wait to spin one. Support were no help at all.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Vavatron wrote: »

Support guy 1: Hey, this Vavatron guy keeps forging away the 1 star mod we give him one and then opens a new ticket asking for another so he can do more forging.

Support guy 2: Let’s just make him spin for one.

Are you sure that’s not how it possibly went down? :D
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    Lol 😂
    I patiently wait for a 1* mod to keep until I decide to forge it then win another one to keep lol 😂 I wish the Mod forging bug 🐜 was fixed
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Lol 😂
    I patiently wait for a 1* mod to keep until I decide to forge it then win another one to keep lol 😂 I wish the Mod forging bug 🐜 was fixed

I only have one 1* mod right now.

TIME TO TEST IT OUT.

And, if this bug turns out to actually be unfixable, they should send us some kind of 1* mod in the in-game mail that doesn’t do anything, meaning you can’t put it on your base and you can’t forge it.

Or just make it useless on your base and you’re unable to forge it.
  • Vavatron wrote: »

Today's arena was my chance to get a 1* mod, but instead it gave me a 2*. :/ Typical