Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2A sparks. I have a mighty need.

Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Ok, Kabam, let me start by saying that I don't want this to be another 'GIMME' thread. To the contrary, despite being a megafan of the TF Universe, I got hooked on this game in large part because of all the great stuff you gave us compared to so many other mobile games.
That being said, it's really time we had more opportunities for t2A sparks and essence. You came through on all the demand for more T3C, but as a result, now I've got at least 6 or 7 of each t3c spark just sitting around with plenty of bots i'd like to use them on, but no way to use them
How about a daily t2a mission now? And/or at least raise the amount available in the raid store every day?

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Alpha Bounty.

Just grind. You’ll get a ton of T2A essence or even a full one.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    edited February 2019
    JKIN wrote: »
    Alpha Bounty.

Ahh, yes... I almost forgot. Once or twice a month, i have the option to grind -usually only to 700k or so, because 2 jobs- through arena to get... About 2500 essence or so. Or, about 1/4 of a t2a. The rewards for alpha bounty desperately need to be updated a bit. Or better yet, throw the t2a arena in a few more times a month.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »
    Alpha Bounty.

Ahh, yes... I almost forgot. Once or twice a month, i have the option to grind -usually only to 700k or so, because 2 jobs- through arena to get... About 2500 essence or so. Or, about 1/4 of a t2a. The rewards for alpha bounty desperately need to be updated a bit. Or better yet, throw the t2a arena in a few more times a month.

Yeah, it’s pretty ineffective.

But I don’t think Kabam will be adding anything else soon, so this is our best option.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Pretty sure they just updated Alpha Bounty arena last time around.

I do agree the rate we can earn T2a vs other higher end resources is unbalanced.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I actually play Alpha Bounty to earn T1As and usually stop around 400-500k. I always seem to run out of T1As before T2As. To answer OP, I think one of the best sources for T2A is AM. Usually from the milestones. It just adds up somehow. I try to use up as much as I can, but end up selling them for T3A Essence and gold.