Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion: Mission for Featured Bot

Helo and good day!

I have been playing TFTF since 2015 and it has been fun ever since. To me there is no other fighting game on mobile as great at this. And I get to play as robots that I adored since kid. Thank you Kabam for making this game.
It has been a long time since i think about this, a way to introduce new featured bots to players.

Most of the time when a new bot is released, there would be mission where we get to fight them as bosses, and they have certain mods strengthening them.

What i am suggesting is, a certain mission where we can challenge it using those featured bots only. At max ranked up and certain dupe level, unlocking their full potential, to see how they would fare if players decided to tryhard/spend to get them later.

This would help players to assess these bots whether they would be helpful in their team later, to unlock them, and full rank them up. New players too can enjoy this. Its kind of a promotion of these bots, instead of just showing us their looks and abilities in words.

Thank you for reading. Thoughts and comments please.

Comments

• Since 2015? Impressive
  • Seb1976 wrote: »
    Since 2015? Impressive

I'm pretty sure ftf hasn't been around that long
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Not true, I’ve been playing since Dec 1982.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Good idea, though it would be unfair for the free-to-plays.
  • px9px9 Posts: 6

Seb1976 wrote: »
    Since 2015? Impressive

lol sorry it was 2017
    JKIN wrote: »

why? everyone get to try the power of a full rank bot at the cost of energy only
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Sounds great 👍
    px9 wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »

why? everyone get to try the power of a full rank bot at the cost of energy only

If the mission lets you bring your own bots, then if the featured bot gets knocked out, that level 15 guy won’t be able to complete that mission.
    then only make it just featured bots allowed. lets say 3 featured bot, on mission like last time on megatronus event; just 2 nodes with bots.
    px9 wrote: »
    then only make it just featured bots allowed. lets say 3 featured bot, on mission like last time on megatronus event; just 2 nodes with bots.

Good idea.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited February 2019
    if We get A featuRed mission, PersonAlly, iT sHould be for someone we all know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I’ve been playing TFTF since EXACTLY a year ago, February 8th.
    Imma take into account the idea from Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes:

1. There are different difficulties.
    2. You get to bring the three Triple Threat bots and two of your own.
    3. Completeing these missions successfully give you bot chips, which you can use to purchase those bots.
    4. The difficulties are only unlocked after you complete the previous difficulty.
  • Kabam ignores you
    Yes Kabam just ignored that idea 💡 @JKIN because players we’re yelling about win 10 AM fights with Jazz
    We need 1, 2, or 3 New bots each month to make up for lack in content
    If Hasbro is giving up on the best Transformers game on the planet 🌎 that’s stupid
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    if We get A featuRed mission, PersonAlly, iT sHould be for someone we all know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@PhatBoy123 I can see that you spelled Warpath with the capital letters
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Subtle.