Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance mission health bug

So whenever, my game crashes in the middle of a fight, my bot's hp is depleted to the amount it was at the time of the crash for some reason, yet the enemy bot returns to full Hp

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    BWang487 wrote: »
    So whenever, my game crashes in the middle of a fight, my bot's hp is depleted to the amount it was at the time of the crash for some reason, yet the enemy bot returns to full Hp

This is a well known bugs.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    ...... That's not a bug
  • It's a feature and by design.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    BWang487 wrote: »

Working as intended.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    As others said, it’s part of the game design. It’s so a player doesn’t disconnect a fight when losing as an attempt to “start over” — it’s still annoying of course. @BWang487
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    It’s a huge bug Kabam needs to fix
    This bug doesn’t happen all the time but when it hits you it hurts
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    As others said, it’s part of the game design. It’s so a player doesn’t disconnect a fight when losing as an attempt to “start over” — it’s still annoying of course. @BWang487

Anti cheating, MANUAL (player induced) data disconnect detection, pls.
    If the game crashes due to Kabam's own error/optimization HECK NO