Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please discontinue 2-Stars

I really would like 2-Star Bots to be discontinued from the Premium/Featured Crystals. They’re doing nothing but ruining my opportunities at 4-Stars I still need.
Tagged:

Comments

• Pffft, as if. Who doesn’t love pulling a 2* mixmaster?
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I’ve written multiple drafts on this comment, trying to point out how 2*s are, in some way, useful.

As you can see, I’ve got nothin’.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    2stars must go! Lol 😂 they are too annoying they give a tiny bit of XP
    We are in 5stars now forging off 4stars so the least thing to win should definitely be 3stars
    @Kabam Vydious any future update coming soon to discountinue 2stars?
  • Agreed! Get rid of the 2*!! 😎
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Get rid of 2* Sharks as well! We need permanent 3* Sharks in the raid store.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    You do realize you get more 3* shards by getting and forging off 2* dont you? Which in turn equals more 4* and then 5* and so on...
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    No way....2*s are easy to Max and make great forge fodder. Also makes good arena players.
    I've been fine with no 1*s, but 2*s are super useful.

Dude...
    Forge level isn’t that great.
    They dont make many points in Arena.
    M8.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    No way....2*s are easy to Max and make great forge fodder. Also makes good arena players.

Save your resources. The gold/forge exp ratio is too low with 2*s. At the current stage, even 3*s are meant to be forged unupgraded. Only sig level matters.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    I've been fine with no 1*s, but 2*s are super
    useful.

Dude...
    Forge level isn’t that great.
    They dont make many points in Arena.
    M8.
    Forge levels aren’t great? Forge levels can give you heaps of more health and attack. And why would you be worried about arenas? Focus on something more useful like AM and spotlights where forge oevels actually help heaps

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Forge levels aren’t great? Forge levels can give you heaps of more health and attack. And why would you be worried about arenas? Focus on something more useful like AM and spotlights where forge oevels actually help heaps

I think those were separate points. Probably meant the forge levels they give you aren’t that great AND don’t give many points in arenas.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Save your resources. The gold/forge exp ratio is too low with 2*s. At the current stage, even 3*s are meant to be forged unupgraded. Only sig level matters.

Right and the signature level of 2* is very easy to build up through dupes from the Premium Crystal. If they did get rid of 2* in some way, I hope they'd make it much easier to acquire 3*. Then that would mean more generic chips, so who knows if they'd do that.
  • I got nothing but 2-Stars out of my rewards for beating Spotlight Mission Easy Mode.

I beg you, PLEASE END THIS NIGHTMARE AND REMOVE 2-STARS FROM THE PREMIUM CRYSTALS!!!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I got nothing but 2-Stars out of my rewards for beating Spotlight Mission Easy Mode.

I beg you, PLEASE END THIS NIGHTMARE AND REMOVE 2-STARS FROM THE PREMIUM CRYSTALS!!!

If they do, how are Kabam going to get suckers like me from spending on those juicy 3*-5*, 200E crystals
  • @Kabam shed some light

O ya 3*s not 2*s
    edited February 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Right and the signature level of 2* is very easy to build up through dupes from the Premium Crystal. If they did get rid of 2* in some way, I hope they'd make it much easier to acquire 3*. Then that would mean more generic chips, so who knows if they'd do that.

Yes they would it would be only 3stars 4stars and 5stars in crystals
    Everyone would be so happy 😁 to open crystals I Myself would want to win 3stars out of every premium crystal I own
    2stars are not good at all for forging just take a look at the tiny bit of XP they give to 5*s lol 😂 please get rid of 2stars Kabam
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    You say that until you get nothing but 3* never a 4 or 5*. Then what? Lets get rid of 3* right? That's not how this game works.
  • Oh Christ, some of you guys need whambulance. Can we add 1* to PBC? I don't have any 1* to forge into 2* bots. We were spoiled over the holidays. 🤣
    Lol one stars were useless you can’t duplicate them
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    edited February 2019

@Kabam Vydious Honestly i'd change the 2 star bots in the Premium/Featured Crystals from regular bots to all the Sharktikons for every commander that has reached level 60 on his account.

It goes without saying that at 60 you really can't do anything anymore with 2 stars and you can work on getting shark shards faster, which for all purposes are the best bots you can use for forging. Opinions? :D
    I'd love to see this change and it's by far in no way game breaking.
  • 2-Star Bots have feelings too. D:

Regardless, we'll pass your feedback along.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    2-Star Bots have feelings too. D:

Yes. Then when I forge them away I can feel their pain, their screams. SERVES THEM RIGHT FOR GETTING IN MY CRYSTALS!
    edited February 2019

Thank you I hope 2stars will be removed just like the 1stars
    Because 3stars and 4stars are what we wanna forge now 👍
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

1 stars were removed!?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Jazz444 wrote: »

1 stars were removed!?

They were removed in the premium bot crystals and the elite daily crystals. Over a certain Commander level they're useless...like after level 5 lol

Really?
    Like I believe you, I guess I've never thought of it. I try to level bots fast, and the fastest way is to max and trash.
    Is there by chance a breakdown of how best to use resources floating around?
    I seem to always run out of t1 basic while I have overloads of t2a and t3 class

Really?
    Like I believe you, I guess I've never thought of it. I try to level bots fast, and the fastest way is to max and trash.

Lol if your a rich top player like Omega go ahead and use up your parts to max 4stars then forge them if you want
    I can 100% complete Master with my 4star squad so I don’t see a need to max them out and forge into 5stars at the moment
    Instead of maxing 4stars and forging I’m ranking up new 5stars that will help me in the future
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Really?

Lol if your a rich top player like Omega go ahead and use up your parts to max 4stars then forge them if you want
    I can 100% complete Master with my 4star squad so I don’t see a need to max them out and forge into 5stars at the moment
    Instead of maxing 4stars and forging I’m ranking up new 5stars that will help me in the future

Except we weren't talking about 4*s. We we're talking about 2*&3* bots.
    And you still need specific resources to get a 5* past a certain level, and that goes to who? The "rich top player like Omega"
    So I don't understand the point you're trying to make here.