Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

If you had to use a T3 scout spark, who would you use it on?

2»

Comments

• MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited August 2018
    I would choose on what your needs are to help you complete Special missions / AM/ Raids
    If you need a power control bot, Prowl is good.
    If you need a Energon Shield/ answer to healing bots = Cheetor sp 1
    Pure damage and bleed - Windblade
    Baiting specials - Jazz
    Kickback - power leak / power control

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Prowl 100%
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Prowl is awesome on base defense with nightbird mod.

Interesting combo....

This is always my end node .. with a 5/50 duped Prowl and a leveled NBM, when those melee buffs hit criticals or he hits the sp2....done
    Learn from my mistake. Not Kickback.

Don't get me wrong, he's got some uses, but if I could go back in time, it would be Jazz or Windblade.

No way...Windblade is a good one but I used mine on Kickback and couldn't be happier, especially against Yellow Megatron and Ratchet... especially Ratchet...he goes to heavy and turn on self diagnosis and just get Ann tied up:)
    KB is awesome.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    So I rolled another T3 Scout spark.. so Prowl and Windblade? I’m kind of surprised that no one’s really mentioning sideswipe (aside from one post) in a positive light though.. But I think those of the two are use this on :)
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Cheetor is the choice only if you are running a Beast Wars team for the purification synergy.

If not, I'd go with Windblade or Prowl - Kinda depends on the synergy you'll have with your other R5 bots.
  • PROWL PROWL PROWL. This aint up for discussion. Prowl is the best scout hands down. His power is on par with Tactimus Prime and Megatactitian. Prowls ability to power control is absolutely VITAL for survival in any fight. His melee buffs are just an added bonus
  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So I rolled another T3 Scout spark.. so Prowl and Windblade? I’m kind of surprised that no one’s really mentioning sideswipe (aside from one post) in a positive light though.. But I think those of the two are use this on :)

Sideswipe isn’t bad, he is still good, but just doesn’t match up to prowl, windbade, jazz or depending on opinion, kickback and g1 bee. All of the rest have better synergies and more utility than swipe, which is kinda sad as swipe in the hands of a ninja is just as good as the rest with the Crit Rate, null on sp3 etc. Shame, but it is what it is
    It's kinda cool that there really isn't a "bad" scout. Sideswipe is bland, but he's still a damn good bot, especially for beginners. He was my very first Crystal pull in the game and his speed really helped me learn. He's boring, but effective.
  • hmf7of9f3sta.jpeg
    Who should I rank up? I have 9 x t3 scout sparks.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Prowl, personally.

Depends on synergy and what you prefer though.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I think @Kabam Miike just needed some much needed time away from our bitchin and complaining! It’s great to see you back in the forums brother! Always enjoy hearing your input!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Retallack1 wrote: »
    hmf7of9f3sta.jpeg

I picked Windblade. No regrets!

f72ysvoy506g.jpeg
  • Windblade for sure! She doesn't need to be duped for crazy damage and bleeds (even crazier if you have swordmaster synergy going on!). She also has that can't be hit by ranged attacks while doing her heavy, can stun, ignore armor with her sp2, and absolutely wreck anyone with power gain using her sp1.

Cheetor and the others are good choices as the others say, so it boils down to choice and she's my fav scout. Cool is always worth considering, but cool doesn't win fights. Windblade does.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Definitely at least rank2 that awesome 5star Windblade for the monthly objectives
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    My 4* cheetor is Sig 65, once feral strike activates it can be devastating, one time it activated every melee had a crit and inflicted bleed.
    Twas a feels good moment
  • Retallack1 wrote: »
    hmf7of9f3sta.jpeg

9 t3 scout sparks? Rank both.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    hmf7of9f3sta.jpeg

My plan is to take one of them to rank 4 40/40 as I have one t3 alpha spark
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    hmf7of9f3sta.jpeg

My plan is to take one of them to rank 4 40/40 as I have one t3 alpha spark

Prowl is awesome 👍
    Windblade has the monthly objectives you could rank2 her to get a T3 Scout right back 👍
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    s1000 ;)