Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: S-1000

Faction: Autobot
Class: Scout

rp2eqo4wd36c.png

Brought into existence by unknown means, the S-1000 seems to have control over the other Sharkticons on New Quintessa. You’ll definitely need a bigger bot to take this shark on.

Stats and Abilities:

5-Star:
  • Health: 16534
  • Attack: 1846
  • Max Rating: 8600
Basic Abilities:
  • Sharkticons gain their abilities only once their Signature Ability has been unlocked.
  • Sharkticon abilities and Special Attacks are imitations of those from the various bots on New Quintessa.
  • Once the Signature Ability has been unlocked abilities scales with bot Rank and Signature Level.
  • Signature Level increases ability strength up to 50%.
  • Sharks become much more powerful when synergized with other Sharkticons.
Signature Ability: Shark Enhancement
The S-1000 has been Enhanced with the never-before-seen Ability to replicate Buffs. Increase this Bot’s Signature level to improve it’s Abilities.
Passive - When Opponent Activates a Buff (Unique)
  • The Shark generates a 20~40% buff of the same type the opponent activates if it is one of the following:
    • Armor Up
    • Fury
    • Critical Chance
    • Critical Damage
    • Heal - (Healing abilities generate reduced 10~20% effects instead.)
    • Power Gain
    • Evade Melee
    • Special Bonus
Passive - 20% Health (Megatron / Optimus)
  • 50% Chance to gain 3x 20~33% Armor Buffs and 3x 20~33% Fury buffs for 7 seconds.

OR
  • Chance to gain 10~30% Health over 3 seconds.

Special Attacks:

Special Attack 1 - S-1000 Shark Swagger
A couple punches do the trick, but look cooler with a flash kick.
Special Attack 2 - S-1000 Gunslinger Fish
Locked, loaded, and he’s quick on the draw. Watch out!
Special Attack 3 - S-1000 Shark Attack
These Sharks are just as deadly on land.

Synergy Bonuses:

Outgoing - Golden Frenzy - All Sharkticons
  • All Sharkticons recover 5 Health per second

Incoming - Shark Frenzy - All Sharkticons
  • If your entire team consists of Sharkticons, all Sharkticons heal 1~3% health for each Alive bot on your team when using Special Attack 3.

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Meh...
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If only sharks weren't so reliant on their sigs to be good I might've tried to get him, guess I'll stick with the 4*s though.
    How about it kabam? Make them have all those abilities unduped and by duping them the abilities start to improve to their maximum?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Why is it an autobot?! Lol
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    S1000 now has a class. :open_mouth:

Guile from Street Fighter has the best flash kick.
  • I might be stupid, but his second ability has (Megatron/Optimus) on it. Can I clarify does this mean they only activate when fighting those two or that its an ability that is borrowed from those two (it does line up with MV1 and Demotrons sigs)?
  • S1000 now has a class. :open_mouth:

We had to give him a class :neutral: It wasn't actually possible for us to make the version with no class available to be "owned".
  • Passive - 20% Health (Megatron / Optimus)
    • 50% Chance to gain 3x 20~33% Armor Buffs and 3x 20~33% Fury buffs for 7 seconds.

OR
    • Chance to gain 10~30% Health over 3 seconds.

Mind me but is this actually a synergy? It seems like it's structured to be one, otherwise it's odd that it just has a bonus against these 2.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This actually makes sense he’s a scout he’s got
    Sideswipe’s SP1
    and Prowl’s SP2
    I hope to win the S-1000 sometime 😁
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    We always know he is Scout by trade but still... his update conflicts with so many good Scouts in terms of T3c.
    Cool. Nice to know there are 3600 seconds per AM round, meaning a Sharkkkk can regen 18000 health...
    ... if used by a ninja.
  • Is he gonna be available as a 3* or 4*?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2019
    Is he gonna be available as a 3* or 4*?

Not in this go around. He’ll only be available as a 5* this time.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Is he gonna be available as a 3* or 4*?

Not in this go around. He’ll only be available as a 5* this time.

That kinda sucks. Makes it so that it's only available to those who grind the scrap outta this game
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019

We had to give him a class :neutral: It wasn't actually possible for us to make the version with no class available to be "owned".

@Kabam Miike, thank you. Will the existing missions with S1000 be classified as a Scout or will it continue to be without a class?

@Kabam Miike, thank you. Will the existing missions with S1000 be classified as a Scout or will it continue to be without a class?

Without class. Remember a few months ago we fought megatronus as a demo followed by megatronus as classless.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Interesting that the S-1000 Sharkticon is an Autobot.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They could've made factionless
  • @Kabam Miike How about giving us an alternative option of buying the S-1000 for 1mil bot chips while the event is on?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    @Kabam Miike How about giving us an alternative option of buying the S-1000 for 1mil bot chips while the event is on?

All about this option!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I shall call mine

Maki
    Negiri
    Unagi
    Sashimi
    Tekka
    Tamago

And...

Bob
    Say hi bob!
  • Insert I get that refence meme
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited March 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Miike said in another thread that they had to assign a class for him for us to be able to own him. The classless option wouldn't work.
    I wonder if they had to do a faction also. I'd figure he'd be a Decepticon also though.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Miike said in another thread that they had to assign a class for him for us to be able to own him. The classless option wouldn't work.
    I wonder if they had to do a faction also. I'd figure he'd be a Decepticon also though.

I always thought they would introduce a Sharkticon faction and label him as that. He did say the Sharkricons were independent.
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike How about giving us an alternative option of buying the S-1000 for 1mil bot chips while the event is on?

All about this option!

It makes sense doesn’t it? Imagine trying to dupe this guy. What do you think @Kabam Miike?
    Cool. I did it right to forge all my existing 4* Sharks yesterday to get 4* Shards. Now they give the same amount of 5* Shark shards while raising the cost of a crystal from 2000 to 10000.
    I know right? ****.
  • First 5* pull. Thought it was the S-1000 at first glance 😭😭

p4v6ig5a09ck.png
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Congrats @Silent_Assassin !
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    Congrats @Silent_Assassin !

Thanks breh 🙏🏾