Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Just a though to make Easy, Med, and Hard spotlight relevant for higher Commander rank players

So @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious If you guys think this is a good idea could you bring it to the development team.
I was thinking the other night to make the three lower spotlight missions more relevant and forcing us higher rank players to actually do something other than AUTO PLAY these spotlights could you give us an incentive to absolutely use Lower rank Bots for Higher rewards.

For instance if we use a squad rating lower than the 1890 medium spotlight and fully explore it we could get some sort of amazing sparks or something.
1. I believe this would put some challenge back into these spotlights for players that keep asking for harder content. Well it would be hard because WE would have to revert back to using bots that we haven't touched in a while.
2. It would be a good revenue as I'm sure some players would have to spend energy, revives, and refills to Finish and fully explore.
3. Possibly make it exclusive to players Commander Level 40 and Above.
4. This will force a large chunk of the community to keep around some of those useless 2 stars and 3 stars for specific use other than forging. We would be forced to forge up the 3 stars once again and invest some resources into them AS LONG as what we get in return would be worth while maybe a FULL T3C or T3A.

Just a thought and thanks for listening For the rest of the community please feel free to add on to this suggestion to making the 3 Lower tier spotlights more relevant and a challenge.

Thanks again MacPhoenix
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    That’s a very nice 👍 suggestion to get more T3 Alpha sparks but that’s what Master is for bro
    Maybe rewards will increase in the biggest leagues
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @Jazz444 but none of us expierenced players use 2 stars or 3 stars to play with even most beta players at this point are NOW using there B team 5stars. So using the line that what master is used for, no offense is sort of Null in void!! This would be an option for people 40 and above to actually HAVE to use these bots again other than forge material and sending them away on BS missions.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    McBusket wrote: »
    @Jazz444 but none of us expierenced players use 2 stars or 3 stars to play with even most beta players at this point are NOW using there B team 5stars. So using the line that what master is used for, no offense is sort of Null in void!! This would be an option for people 40 and above to actually HAVE to use these bots again other than forge material and sending them away on BS missions.

I realize what you’re aiming at but I don’t think Kabam would give a game mode that 2stars could win you T3 Class or T3 Alpha it would be cool but 😕
    my friend we’re supposed to Forge up our 4stars and 5stars to 100% Master each month to get those needed sparks
    all the new players will get there it just takes time and patience 😊 to build a strong 💪 roster
    After all this game wasn’t called FORGE to fight for nothing 👍
  • Options
    @Jazz444 once again not exactly sure if you read the entire initial post...

2. It would be a good revenue as I'm sure some players would have to spend energy, revives, and refills to Finish and fully explore.

This in my whole hearted opinion and not exactly sure where the communication break down is where you get "Forged to fight for nothing". ( this is actually forcing players commander level 40 and above to stop Autoplaying and actually playing at a much lower tier bot level and having to USE our acquired skills.

Kabam depends on players using energon which most the time equals money to finish and fully explore spotlight missions. So if us as players HAD to fully explore Lower Tier spot lights with our low bots this could cause a increase in revenue for them. so NO "Forged to fight for nothing". But to make players want to do this there would have to be a reward worth us putting in the time and especially working on Lower tier bots for said exploration.

If I'm missing something on how you're perceiving this @Jazz444 please feel free to clarify. Who knows maybe with all of our minds Kabam might like the idea and move forward with it.
  • Options
    You’ve already posted this and I understand bro but the new players need to force themselves to play as much Expert as they can in one month then when they ace it go into Master and keep pushing forward as much as they can each month
    This is what we all did in the beginning practice makes perfect 👌
  • Options
    If Kabam makes your idea come to life I’ll certainly max some 2stars or 3stars to grab a T3 Alpha 😆
  • Options
    I wouldn’t mind using some extremely high sig 2* and 3* to finish the lower difficulty. Maybe a team strength cap could apply? Give the mental mods to players doing this over lvl40 and the challenge is back
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I follow your thought process here @McBusket and I like the concept. I also like that it brings high level and newer players together in a way. Forcing players to use lower rated bot brings the focus onto fight skills as opposed to upgrading bots only.
  • Options
    The more I think about it easy, medium, and hard could step up we do need more of a challenge than auto mode through lol 😂
  • Options
    Hey All,

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure that this is something that the team would be interested in, but I will pass it along.

The point of different difficulties (especially the low ones) is to progress past them to more difficult ones that are more appropriate to your skill level and your roster's strength.

But, like I said, I will pass this on!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Agreed @Kabam Miike the new players will get into Expert and Master someday 👍 but if this idea goes through it will be a lot faster to max 5stars 😁
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Not that I would be opposed to this but I feel this would just increase the gap between the top percentage and general player base.
  • Options
    @Jazz444 I don’t know if you finished hard yet but I dare you bring a squad BELOW the recommended rate and I will do the same and let’s see how hard it is. This would be a perfect trial run since neither of us could invest materials into a 2 star squad. Let me know if you except buddy! And happy hunting!
  • Options
    @JKL how about then instead of sparks how about 5 star shards , 4 star shards heck at this point I think I would be happy with 3x mission energy refills , AM energy refills since we all want the timers lower anyways.
    Heck I would even take something like a “boost” which increases your chance of getting better bots from the 3-5 star crystals that we get from spotlights. Since it almost always equals a crappy 3 star. For instance it could increase your odds by 5% or something.

If you really think about it, as of right now for someone that has a 4star team you’re basically only using 2 of the 5 spotlight missions. Everything else is run on auto. This should cure some of the boredom the community keeps saying.
  • Options
    1xi9uk3tew44.png
    @Jazz444 wish me luck! Haha
  • Options
    As they say the proof is in the pudding! A lot harder than what it sounds and it actually takes time ! @Jazz444 an9gpiuk1jux.png
  • Options
    jm2dnv9bbidn.png
    2nd image of before I started to fight primal
  • Options
    Lol 😂 yes it’s a challenge with 2stars I know bud @McBusket I started back in the day with a 2star group it was hard it took time
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    The old 2star days are over for me now unless Kabam starts a 2star Challenge ppflm06439o0.png
    It took almost a year to build this roster I was able to start 100% completing Master a few months ago and I’m really enjoying the better rewards 😊
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    The old 2star days are over for me now unless Kabam starts a 2star Challenge ppflm06439o0.png
    It took almost a year to build this roster I was able to start 100% completing Master a few months ago and I’m really enjoying the better rewards 😊

You seem to have gotten the hang of this game FAR better than me, as I'm about 2 months from my 1yr anniversary.

That's some squad.
    @ktomov too. Well done you 2!

Here's my best
    v8qkl8qeo71r.png
    Have a few bit more 4* max that aren't really conducive
  • Options
    2jkq32nbjuee.png
    Well since we’re doing show and tell! ;)
    Here’s my current line up
  • Options
    KenKen Posts: 53
    i3kfh7gvvgm2.jpg
    That's nice heres mine @Jazz444 hi tho windbee
  • Options
    jm2dnv9bbidn.png
    2nd image of before I started to fight primal

I’m gonna try it with my 2* sharks. Tact shark will make mincemeat of primal, plus healing all round!

Only got 3 4* sharks though, so ain’t going higher than 2*
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    7dvkq8yqclkk.png

The old 4* days are over for me now unless Kabam decides to do a 4* challenge...
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited March 2019
    Since @BlackRazak tagged me, here is my squad after 10 months of playing. Note should be added that if I have 5* Shockwave and Tantrum, they'll be R4 as I got all the needed sparks, beside gold lol.

em5zgjm4qb0e.png

So yeah, something should be done about easy/med/hard spotlights. Like exploring with a tap (consuming as much energy as needed).

For instance if completely exploring Chapter one, Map 1 on easy needs 60 energy, we should be able to simply tap on it and deduct 60 energy from us, but have it explored, because as of now it's just waste of time watching my level 10 R1 5* trashing trough it.

Forgot to attach my C team for easy/med/hard

6a1nkurizzzz.png

As noted. Waste of time.

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Wanna know how they fix this? By giving us 6* act 4 and the next difficulty after master lol.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    They should have an R1, R2, etc. class mission.
    As a challenge for those who are still adding to rosters.
    This would enable people to use 3* on easy, 4* on med and 5* on hard/expert.

For pros, make it a power-capped mission.
    Nothing above 10K/15K/20K so on.
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

You seem to have gotten the hang of this game FAR better than me, as I'm about 2 months from my 1yr anniversary.

That's some squad.
    @ktomov too. Well done you 2!

Here's my best
    v8qkl8qeo71r.png
    Have a few bit more 4* max that aren't really conducive
    2jkq32nbjuee.png
    Well since we’re doing show and tell! ;)
    Here’s my current line up
    Ken wrote: »
    i3kfh7gvvgm2.jpg
    That's nice heres mine @Jazz444 hi tho windbee
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    7dvkq8yqclkk.png

The old 4* days are over for me now unless Kabam decides to do a 4* challenge...

Awesome bots everyone 👍
  • Options
    This is my main team
    ww8a3vfbbagq.png
    They are my instruments of destruction.
    I would rank up my 5* megs but i wating to dupe him or see if og comes in the store and save for him