Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - Galvatron Rising

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Don’t worry everyone don’t forget about the Bumblebee event coming soon 😁
    Umm...what Bumblebee event?
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Gunz0 wrote: »

They announced another Bee event coming soon.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Didn't they allready do ratchet as a featured back in jan?

No that was crystal opening event.
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

They announced another Bee event coming soon.

Crap, I missed that part
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

s0yxng9jrt9q.jpeg
    Right here bro I’m so excited to play for Bumblebee again 😁
  • Options

s0yxng9jrt9q.jpeg
    Right here bro I’m so excited to play for Bumblebee again 😁

My bad, I totally overlooked that part
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Why 2 bots?
  • Options
    0mega_Supreme0mega_Supreme Posts: 42
    edited March 2019
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    It will be a great anniversary next month with Hound & Sideswipe.
    Cheers Kabam.

Guess it wouldn't make sense to make Hound available before they buff him.

Dose anything make sense here? Buff or not there was a lot of positive speculations in the last few days with the anniversary and Radimus Prime picture, players were looking to get Prime, Wheeljack or Megatronus next month instead they will get Hound & Sideswipe.
    Sooooo Kabamed.

Red_Eyes wrote: »
    It will be a great anniversary next month with Hound & Sideswipe.
    Cheers Kabam.

Guess it wouldn't make sense to make Hound available before they buff him.

Dose anything make sense here? Buff or not there was a lot of positive speculations in the last few days with the anniversary and Radimus Prime picture, players were looking to get Prime, Wheeljack or Megatronus next month instead they will get Hound & Sideswipe.
    Sooooo Kabamed.

Stop jumping to conclusions. Lol
    I assume they are going to introduce a 3rd new bot to be available.... like should have been done from the beginning.
  • Options
    Cool! 😁
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Why 2 bots?

Look on the bright side: it becomes easier to complete all monthly objectives. And Kabam has more months before they run out of bots.
  • Options
    Ok then buying 2 nasty bots bring you an awakened program, sounds like a compromise.

2 bots by month, is this what we can expect for the future month or you'll change your plan every 2 month as you just did Kabam?
  • Options
    Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
    What about the 10 wins in AM with a feature bot as an objective??? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    TechnosTechnos Posts: 29
    When does this spotlight end?
    Or did I missed that..
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Technos wrote: »
    When does this spotlight end?
    Or did I missed that..

I guess we'll find out in 30 mins when the new timer shows up.
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious why we are not having a new relic which costs 20 tickets ?
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    1121893 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious why we are not having a new relic which costs 20 tickets ?

How many more ways to manipulate same 3 values? Nope. Get the extra hound for gold and covet the gold wanka tickets on items page for their bling beauty
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’m just gonna hold on to my bot chips until the announcement for April. I don’t care about Ramjet or Ratchet.

About the 20 ticket relics, if you can do one for 20% gold, that would be great.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hrock wrote: »
    1121893 wrote: »

How many more ways to manipulate same 3 values? Nope. Get the extra hound for gold and covet the gold wanka tickets on items page for their bling beauty

I think I made a suggestion not too long ago that they should allow us to forge or merge relics into another to give it a slight boost. So merging a silver Megatron relic into the gold one will give a slight increase to the gold Megatron +%.

They could even expand it to allow for mixing it up. For example, if you forge a Kickback relic into a Cheetor relic, the Cheetor relic would have the standard attack rating in raids, but also have a small raid chip payout boost (probably a little less than what the Kickback one had or else it’d get too crazy).

This will encourage us to keep buying relics from the store and Kabam doesn’t have to come up with new ones as we’ll be making our own.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Darm0k or at least let us merge a bronze-->silver and get i dunno, a gold.
    Or silver plus.
    Or allow for 2 more relic slots in the front and out back
  • Options
    Anyone know what the torturous mods in the spotlight are? I heard there's All or Nothing, which is quite easy to get pass if you have a power controller or...Jazz
    If the opponent doesn't have power gain
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Darm0k or at least let us merge a bronze-->silver and get i dunno, a gold.
    Or silver plus.
    Or allow for 2 more relic slots in the front and out back

Not sure if that way should be the way for it to work. Forging a 2 star bot into a 3 star bot doesn't give you a 4 star bot, but just boosts the stats of the 3 star slightly. Should be the same for relics I think.
  • Options
    Anyone know what the torturous mods in the spotlight are? I heard there's All or Nothing, which is quite easy to get pass if you have a power controller or...Jazz
    If the opponent doesn't have power gain

All or nothing: The best power controller is Barricade with his sp2. Wil be a pain for Rhinox, Kickback because they can't drain quicker than they build. Prowl too need to dance around more.
    Hermophbia is back with Electrophonia but in early chapters.
    Focus frenzy again... now on UM boss along with Armor mod and Unblockable sp1, making him a colossus tank.
    The final chapter has Cycle resistance, Defense power gain, Shock Block and Range power burn on Galvatron.
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Galvatron gave me way more trouble than I expected he would in Master 3.2. Maybe it was just a bad day for me but he almost made me throw my phone.
  • Options
    Anyone has the maps of this spotlight mission?
  • Options
    Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Megatron 3.1 is by far the absolute worst on this one.
  • Options
    Megatron 3.1 is by far the absolute worst on this one.

He's the next boss I've got to fight next as well, and everyone makes Galvatron sound WAY worse (but with defensive power gain, yes he most certainly is and I NEED Wheeljack to beat him it seems)
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited March 2019
    Just completed master. 3.1 megatron isn’t bad; just use shockwave to spam SP1, prowl SP1, Barricade SP2, Jazz SP3, Mirage SP1, Megatronus power steal, etc. So many options. 3.2 galvatron wasn’t that bad either, wasp was useful to reduce resistance and purify shock with BW synergy. Or any projectile bots where you can range the whole fight and not melee. Overall, much easier than primal last month whose only counter was Cyclonus.
  • Options
    I've 100% master, got a T3 scout (no demo or warrior) and nearly enough energon to take deep wounds up to rank 4 😀