Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers: Forged to Fight - Game Mode Suggestion Thread.

2»

Comments

• CREATOR WAR.
    Commanders, The Quintessons are at war. Do this incredible mission for a Death Quintesson 3,4 or 5 *, before he wins the war.
    DIFFICULTY - SUPREME
    COMMANDERS A NEW DIFFICULTY ARRIVED, MAKE THE MISSION FOR INCREASED REWARDS.
    [SUPREME]
    Chapter 1: The War Began - 3 g3 class sparkling crystals, 4 g2 class spark crystals, 5 g1 spark crystals.
    Chapter 2: Incredible Gifts - 3 Sparks Flash g2, 4 Alpha g1 and 1 Alpha G3
    Chapter 3: The End Has Arrived - 3 Crystals of class G3, 2 Alpha g3, 3 Alpha g2
  • CREATOR WAR.

Commanders, The Quintessons are at war. Do this incredible mission for a Death Quintesson 3,4 or 5 *, before he wins the war.

DIFFICULTY - SUPREME

[SUPREME]
    Chapter 1: The War Began - 3 g3 class sparkling crystals, 4 g2 class spark crystals, 5 g1 spark crystals.

Chapter 3: The End Has Arrived - 3 Crystals of class G3, 2 Alpha g3, 3 Alpha g3

EXPLORATION

Chapter 1- 12,000 Premium Fragment, 10,000 Fragments 3 *, 20,000 Death Tokens

Chapter 2- 14,000 premium fragments, 12,000 3 * fragments, 8,000 4 * fragments, 25,000 Death Tokens.

Chapter 3- 18,000 Premium, 16,000 3 *, 12,000 4 *, 6,000 fragments 5 *, 30,000 Death Tokens

CONCLUSION OF ACT

20,000 PREMIUM, 18,000 3 *, 16,000 4 *, 10,000 5 *, 40,000 DEATH FILES, 2 G3 CENTERS, 3 G3, 4 G2, 5 G1, 1 ALHPA G3, 2 ALPHA G2, 3 ALHPA G1
  • CREATOR WAR.

DIFFICULTY - SUPREME

[SUPREME]

EXPLORATION

Chapter 2- 14,000 premium fragments, 12,000 3 * fragments, 8,000 4 * fragments, 25,000 Death Tokens.

Chapter 3- 18,000 Premium, 16,000 3 *, 12,000 4 *, 6,000 fragments 5 *, 30,000 Death Tokens

CONCLUSION OF ACT

20,000 PREMIUM, 18,000 3 *, 16,000 4 *, 10,000 5 *, 40,000 DEATH FILES, 2 G3 CENTERS, 3 G3, 4 G2, 5 G1, 1 ALHPA G3, 2 ALPHA G2, 3 ALHPA G1

BOT IN HIGHLIGHT = DEATH

Ability Feature: Hatred and Blood
    Provides 50% blocking and attack, not counting Special increase.

Special Attack 1: You saw me chefar - This furious teleportation gives 40% stability

Special Attack 2: Taming - This special guarantees a 40% increase in life

Special Attack 3: Death Arrived - Bleed 10%, 50% Attack and 20% Blockage.

Class Warrior Bot
  • CREATOR WAR.

DIFFICULTY - SUPREME

[SUPREME]

EXPLORATION

CONCLUSION OF ACT

BOT IN HIGHLIGHT = DEATH

Special Attack 1: You saw me chefar - This furious teleportation gives 40% stability

Class Warrior Bot

Please Someone talk about this post because it took a lot. Thank you.
  • CREATOR WAR.

DIFFICULTY - SUPREME

[SUPREME]

EXPLORATION

CONCLUSION OF ACT

BOT IN HIGHLIGHT = DEATH

Class Warrior Bot

Please Someone talk about this post because it took a lot. Thank you.

It sounds like a good idea. Would the game mode be over right away, or would you also be planning a sequel onto it?
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    edited January 2019
    [/quote] Nemesis Unknow

It sounds like a good idea. Would the game mode be over right away, or would you also be planning a sequel onto it? [/quote]

Yes, I would do an event with characters that already have, instead of recycling the missions. I would do the following event:

LOST MEMORIES

Commander, Bumblebee G1 has lost his memory and Windblade is trying to help. Help Windblade stop Shockwave and Starscream from turning Bumblebee G1 into a real Decepticon.

Rewards: Same

Bots Featured:
    Bumblebee G1: 3,4,5 *
    Windblade: 3,4,5 *
    Starscream: 3,4,5 *

Buy these 3 bots up with the new Generic Chips.
  • @EliteDragon
    What are Death Tokens?
  • @EliteDragon
    What are Death Tokens?

Forgiveness are Chips Death, this would be to buy the Quintesson Death in the Assault Store.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    @EliteDragon
    What are Death Tokens?

Forgiveness are Chips Death, this would be to buy the Quintesson Death in the Assault Store.

Ah, I see, thanks. Are you going to do the rest of the Quintessons?
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    How about a game fix mode. Our bots could run around fixing all the glitches in the game. Seriously, there’s a lot of great ideas posted. I think it would be a great start to saving the game by fixing it. I’d like to see more modes as long as they’re not glitchy too.
    edited January 2019
    @EliteDragon
    What are Death Tokens?

Yes, I will plan, but I would put but two only as Wisdom and Fury.

• @EliteDragon
    What are Death Tokens?

Yes, I will plan, but I would put but two only as Wisdom and Fury.
    edited February 2019
    @EliteDragon
    What are Death Tokens?

The sequence

WISDOM IS IMPORTANT

Commander, Quintesson Wisdom, deceived himself into thinking he is superior, goes mad, and ends up trying to destroy New Quintessa.

DIFFICULTIES
    [SUPREME] = THIS NEW DIFFICULTY WILL TEST YOUR SKILLS TO THE MAXIMUM.

Chapter 1: As I said = Rewards the same as the War Creator event.

Chapter 2: For Those Who Do not Hear = Rewards the same as the War Creator event.

Chapter 3: The Gift of Wisdom = Rewards the same as the War Creator event.

EXPLORATION AND ATO = REWARDS THE SAME OF THE EVENT WAR CREATOR.

BOT IN HIGHLIGHT = WISDOM
    FIGHT FOR A QUINTESSON WISDOM 2,3,4 OR 5 *.

WISDOM

CHARACTERISTIC SKILL:INTELLIGENCE = Adds a Command Debuff that causes the opponent to miss all Attacks for 20 seconds (Increases Time at certain levels of duplication)

HEAVY ATTACK: SO LIKE THE QUINTESSON DEATH HE TURNS AN EGG (Original Quintesson Format)

SPECIAL ATTACK 1: STROKE = Wisdom attacks the opponent with an ax and gives a landslide, giving a stunning for 20 seconds and recovering the life for the same time. 2 Hits

SPECIAL ATTACK 2: SUPREME TECHNOLOGY = He attacks the opponent with two axes and gives a telepathic charge, adds a life recuperator, power booster for 20 seconds. 3 Hits

SPECIAL ATTACK 3: GIVE IT = He takes the opponent to another and attacks him by telepathic charges and then brings him back to reality, gives a command debuff, damage, blockage, and power for 20 seconds. 5 Hits
  • Exiting hell: you escaped from new quintessa and now you are fighting in the largest map in the game

Your goal is to get to the end and get back to new quintessa (but you're not actually trying to get back)

There are plenty of battles to fight...this map costs 1 energy per 2 nodes

That's all...

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    New Mode: WiFi/Bluetooth PvP

Kill each other instead of arguing on forums.
    All bots unlocked, but only 3* and a prerendered, simplified background on lo-fi settings, because crashes.
    No points awarded, just commemorative milestones and relics.
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited February 2019
    Rebuilding Bridges:

Commander!
    The Space Bridge is showing unusual readings as of late. It is within our best interests that we investigate this fluctuation of power and look into the possibilities it can offer.

Journey to the Space Bridge and rebuild the key component's, and something extraordinary might happen. But be warned, dangerous foes shall be waiting for you as you embark on this journey to seek our refuge.

Good luck soldier.

This is a new game idea I will be giving more detail in on a later date, since at the moment I'm not sure about what the paths will be. On a side note, I'm also planning on writing my own book set in the Forged to Fight universe, but expanding upon it in many different ways. I hope y'all will like to read it when it's ready!

Edit: Also, if you guys want. I may write dialogue for the missions aswell on my game ideas. Only iff you really want it though.
  • Rebuilding Bridges:

Commander!
    The Space Bridge is showing unusual readings as of late. It is within our best interests that we investigate this fluctuation of power and look into the possibilities it can offer.

Journey to the Space Bridge and rebuild the key component's, and something extraordinary might happen. But be warned, dangerous foes shall be waiting for you as you embark on this journey to seek our refuge.

Good luck soldier.

This is a new game idea I will be giving more detail in on a later date, since at the moment I'm not sure about what the paths will be.

Maybe the paths can be portals, like M.O.D.O.K's portal system in MCOC.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    On a side note, I'm also planning on writing my own book set in the Forged to Fight universe, but expanding upon it in many different ways. I hope y'all will like to read it when it's ready!

Edit: Also, if you guys want. I may write dialogue for the missions aswell on my game ideas. Only iff you really want it though.

Ohhhh, sounds really interesting! Would like to see what tales you would come up with. I myself have been planning on writing tales as well. In fact, someone a long time ago suggested that I do a story for a specific character they wanted. I started it but never got around to finishing it because I'm lazy (I'm sorry). But I have recovered it and I'm currently working on it. Here's a peak:

Title:
    Possession
    (Part ? of the Heralds of Unicron Arc)

Bot Featured:
    Aligned Megatron (Unicron Body)

Premise:
    Unicron's astral form may have been restored, but he still needs a powerful body in order to make a full return; he senses the perfect vessel in another universe. In this alternate universe, Megatron sits in a vast region space after putting himself in self-exile for his unforgivable actions.  He contemplates the Great War and the extreme measures he took trying to win. From how he let Cybertron die to allowing Unicron to take over his body. Suddenly, Megatron is transported to New Quintessa, where Unicron and his Heralds are awaiting him, much to his horror. With the help of an Autobot Scout, Megatron must beat these Heralds and his own personal demons in order to survive.

Bosses:

-Chapter 1: (The Dilemma)
    •Quest 1 (Recollection): Barricade
    •Quest 2 (Confusion): Bumblebee (DotM)

-Chapter 2: (Preparation)
    •Quest 1 (Test of the Body): Bludgeon
    •Quest 2 (Test of the Mind): Tarantulas

-Chapter 3: (Inner Demon)
    •Quest 1: (One in the Same): Galvatron
    •Quest 2: (Twisted Mind): Aligned Megatron (Unicron Body)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Rebuilding Bridges:

Commander!

Good luck soldier.

This is a new game idea I will be giving more detail in on a later date, since at the moment I'm not sure about what the paths will be.

Portals have already existed since the Doctor Strange update
  • Rebuilding Bridges:

Commander!

Good luck soldier.

That is actually a really good idea! Adds some spice into the movement system
  • Prime's Supernova:

Commander!

Our journey to the Space Bridge was not without its merits, while the team was uncovering alien artifacts, a portal was discovered. A new universe if you will, and in that new universe we received readings of an S.O.S call emitting from inside it, one of a Prime.

Hurry and save the injured Autobot, but hurry! The portal can close at any given moment. Time is of the essence.

Story dialogue and nodes soon. Also a heads up! My game ideas will now be directly linked to one another, this one being linked to the Rebuilding Bridges one. Enjoy!