Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why Kabam?

All or nothing has returned and the bot it's been slapped onto is none other than mv Megatron boss, so why exactly is it one of the bosses with a powerful special 3?
I get that when you think about it there's always bots that can power control that'll make this mod redundant but most of mine are either not strong enough or in the AM right now... So yeah who would you guys recommend for this path and boss fight?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    All or nothing has returned and the bot it's been slapped onto is none other than mv Megatron boss, so why exactly is it one of the bosses with a powerful special 3?
    I get that when you think about it there's always bots that can power control that'll make this mod redundant but most of mine are either not strong enough or in the AM right now... So yeah who would you guys recommend for this path and boss fight?

Do you have Shockwave? Megatronus under Relic of Obedience can tank it and he can power drain. Wheeljack? Duped Soundwave? Prowl? Duped Tech shark? Rhinox? Jetfire? Duped Og bee?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What other mods is he on? If he’s not on a power gain mod, power controllers can easily take him down
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I think he's got cycle resist and a few others but I'm pretty sure no power gaining, no damage either
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Or just wait till AM is over and try again.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    What other mods is he on? If he’s not on a power gain mod, power controllers can easily take him down

He's got replicate so Prowl and Soundwave are out of the question. My Soundwave hit him with a heavy and he got to Sp2 in no time. I'll have to spam sp1 to drain power but I build faster than I drain.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2019
    Mirage is best.

He power burns on ranged after S1, he can tank specials, as well as avoid ranged attacks with his heavy
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If you don’t have any power drain bots, Primal with some crit armor will really reduce the effectiveness of the S3.
    Just took shockwave 3/4 forge, him and maybe jazz should be able to handle him, once I finish u.magnus' level anyway
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    Just took shockwave 3/4 forge, him and maybe jazz should be able to handle him, once I finish u.magnus' level anyway

I actually didn't have too much trouble with Megatron. Mainly because I have two power controllers, Mirage and Prowl on my team.
    Jazz is also a very useful power controller. He just requires more skill (evasions) and probably a G1 Prime for some nice attack buffs.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Lol why flag me? He said that his strong bots were stuck in AM. Sometimes you may just need stronger bots that can withstand the SP3.

I reached 3.1 last night and found Shockwave to work very well by just spamming SP1.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    The mod is broken anyways. He used an SP2 and SP1 against me in Master.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

I like to think kabam realises how broken the mod is and made it so they're not 100% likely to use a special 3

Shhhh...they'll fix it
    edited March 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Shhhh...they'll fix it

If they fix it I'll be fine. I just fought him with my Soundwave and thought it's safe to get aggressive before his sp3....and died on his sp2. Next fight I used Tronus and he just became a normal demotron spamming sp1/2 to make the fight quite easy.
    Well I just finished his level, unto Galvatron's level and I'm definitely bringing wheeljack... So after the AM
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Well I just finished his level, unto Galvatron's level and I'm definitely bringing wheeljack... So after the AM

I brought shockwave and WJ for galvatron, and to be honest, shockwave was the much better option. Just can’t ignore the combo of shock and power drain. Worked wonders against mv megs too
    Ended up doing it without wheeljack, used Megatronus to take him down to 16% before dying and finishing him off with shockwave. Since I did the easiest path I might try shock block now, or maybe do them in order?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Ended up doing it without wheeljack, used Megatronus to take him down to 16% before dying and finishing him off with shockwave. Since I did the easiest path I might try shock block now, or maybe do them in order?

For shock block I recommend the following bots:

KB
    Tantrum
    Grimlock
    Beast squads

If you don't have any of those... Good luck.
    Manthro wrote: »

KB
    Tantrum
    Grimlock
    Beast squads

In order:
    Forged
    Ok
    Not awakened
    Not high leveled enough
  • Wheel jack can take him easily. Save SP3 and get the first heavy to be a tech upgrade, get 3 upgrade, last 2 don’t matter and after he uses SP3, the shield should catch the damage and cut it off. Use SP3 right after the regen lost health.
  • Manthro wrote: »

KB
    Tantrum
    Grimlock
    Beast squads

Does KB need to be duped
    Manthro wrote: »

KB
    Tantrum
    Grimlock
    Beast squads

Does KB need to be duped

Probably not. KB consumes shock with a heavy.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Same here; I mentioned on this topic:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7819/annoying-mods-that-ruin-gameplay#latest
    Speaking of All or Nothing. Does anyone know if Jazz's confusion can make Megatron use his SP1/2? In MCOC, Stark Spidey's taunt can make his opponent use their special attacks more often even on All or nothing nodes
    Yeah I used it on the all or nothing path, still died though from Rhinoxs' overclock
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Who is KB? please tag me when u have the answer
    Kickback, also no idea how you tag 😅
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @BaRdYaAmN <---- this is how you tag someone just put @ before someone's username and they'll get a notification
    @Bntyhntr3232_ neat, thanks 👍