Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bug - Galvatron Spotlight 3.1 All or Nothing

Hello Kabam,

I’m running spotlight 3.1 expert (iOS) and your All or Nothing mods don’t work properly as I had 5 fights where the opponent used something other than SP3. 2 shark battles, ironhide, and Bay Megatron in 2 battles. It cost me energon to revive and health kits. You should fix this issue and I would like to have those items reimbursed. Looking through past posts, this isn’t the first time the mod has been identified as a flawed mod. Back in June 2018 the Cheetor spotlight was noted to have this issue

Thank you.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Same here they use SP1 and SP2 when unnecessary 😕
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    But why complain about it? The mod means you HAVE TO take a special 3 if the bot gets the opportunity to do it, so really what's there to complain about if they use a special that can be avoided?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    But why complain about it? The mod means you HAVE TO take a special 3 if the bot gets the opportunity to do it, so really what's there to complain about if they use a special that can be avoided?

Those special attacks may catch players off-guard. Since most of them have already changed their playstyle while fighting AON nodes. Imagine seeing a sudden SP1 or 2 out of nowhere coming straight to your bots’ face and screw everything up
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Even with the mod saying: "will store power until a special 3 is ready", I still be cautious about them, a bar of power for the AI is still a bar of power and as we know they prematurely use them anyway
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    If you haven’t already, submit a support ticket if you want a shot at any reimbursement @Alfmaster

Good luck.

For the record, I was happy when the enemy bot launched an SP1 or 2 — at least I have a chance at evading it.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    If you haven’t already, submit a support ticket if you want a shot at any reimbursement @Alfmaster

Good luck.

For the record, I was happy when the enemy bot launched an SP1 or 2 — at least I have a chance at evading it.

They don't care Jimmy. I complained about broken mods last year, tried the ticket route and they couldn't care less even though they are at fault

I've been doing the All or Nothing path in Master now and have gotten trashed by various specials.

Do you not test this stuff Kabam?!? You were made aware of this broken mod as early as last June at least, and it still doesn't work. If it was my game I'd be thoroughly ashamed and embarrassed.

From last June with video evidence from me:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5148/i-see-kabam-didnt-care-to-fix-the-all-or-nothing-mod-in-the-cheetor-spotlight

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Those special attacks may catch players off-guard. Since most of them have already changed their playstyle while fighting AON nodes. Imagine seeing a sudden SP1 or 2 out of nowhere coming straight to your bots’ face and screw everything up

Exactly! What are you supposed to do, dance around forever and pray the mod doesn't work so they use a special or attack knowing they could let off an SP1 or SP2 at any time even though they're not supposed to.
    edited March 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Exactly! What are you supposed to do, dance around forever and pray the mod doesn't work so they use a special or attack knowing they could let off an SP1 or SP2 at any time even though they're not supposed to?
    Sorry for the multiple posts.
    edited March 2019
    Great job Kabam, Ironhide (of course) used two SP2s and an SP1 against me. Kudos.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The mod is called All or Nothing: when they have sp3, they have all. When they fire sp1/2 at you, you are nothing.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Great job Kabam, Ironhide (of course) used two SP2s and an SP1 against me. Kudos.

He fired 4 sp2 in master and somehow I managed to dodge all of them. Fix the mods, devs.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited March 2019
    Hi this is skynet speaking, we've found that saving until a spc3 isn't always the best option.

(Terminator joke for those who don't know)
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I did some research on this one and think I found the connection. The AI only seems to use their specials on 2 occasions. Having a DOT debuff on them like bleed or shock, or below 10% in health. Not once did the AI use a special against me in any other scenario.
    Wouldn't mind others comments on this also, has anyone noticed other scenarios?
  • Hey guys do you have that bug that sometimes when you attack (mostly heavy) do you sometimes see corrupted pixels? I do.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hey guys do you have that bug that sometimes when you attack (mostly heavy) do you sometimes see corrupted pixels? I do.

Wrong thread, but no. I think that bug only happens on Iphone X after seeing a bunch of ss on Line
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    I also experienced the same