Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TIERED GIFT SYSTEM

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Positivity, Fortitude and Perseverance.
Also,
$$$.

I'd like to put forward a suggestion to Kabam that would PLEASE all parties.
Yourselves, the paying customers, grinders and noobs..

Why not implement a tiered system, say:
1. $25, $50, $100, $200 dollars spent IN GAME is rewarded by special crystals, bots, etc.
2. Hours SPENT. 24hr, 48hr, 100hr, etc is rewarded.
3. Login multipliers. 30 day streak, 100 days and so forth.
4. Roster Reward. 33%, 50%, 75%... Of total characters gets you some rare bot crystals.
5. AM/Raid participation. Higher the count, better the given gifts.
6. Birthdays, anniversaries.
7. OTHER. Please contribute ideas

Pretty sure this would cause an upsurge in participation and money spent
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos

TIERED GIFT SYSTEM 18 votes

YAY
88%
FulMetalGrimlokDrShotgunParadoxFuryHbomb76Bntyhntr3232_BlackRazakSlayerOptimalOptimus_MV1Warrior2410EliteDragonSparkEaterKittenBaRdYaAmNHeroicStatic26Hijacker2531Primerprime5 16 votes
NAE
11%
SavageRoosterooBeastdad 2 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    1. $25, $50, $100, $200 dollars spent IN GAME is rewarded by special crystals, bots, etc.
    A VIP system would definitely encourage players to spend money on the game, I made the same suggestion back in one of my old posts
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    YAY
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    A VIP system would definitely encourage players to spend money on the game, I made the same suggestion back in one of my old posts

Sad, really.
    I'd like to see the community band together and make (within rhyme and reason) constructive suggestions to Kabam rather than flood the boards with bile, entitlement and idiocy.

And a vis a vis with the mods wouldn't hurt, either.

After all, most posting here, whether on development side or end user, spend quite a chunk of our lives on F2F.

So let's keep it clean, (relatively) cerebral and honest.
  • NAE
    said no without reading further....I really like this idea though because many of us already spend so much money and it would be nice to gain more out of investing
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think the problem with making suggestions is that we really have no idea what the current development plans are, no communication on it, the development ability along with any contraints or freedoms they have etc, which is entirely understandable but also turns our suggestions from just that, in to wild dreams and hopes.

All we get is that it gets passed to the team, which we have no idea which team and what they even do with our ideas and suggestions (if anything!). I would hope they all sit down and discuss it in depth, but I don't know as I don't recall ever seeing a suggestion made by a player ever work its way in to the game.

As for this one, I really like the sound of it as it seems to expand on the objectives side of the game, but it seems like they've had things in the pipeline for so long that I don't know where this would even fit in terms of development
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    YAY
    Well it sounds nice but I doubt they'll give us stuff for free like birthdays and whatnot, that's reserved for special occasions that kabam thinks are necessary
    YAY
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Well it sounds nice but I doubt they'll give us stuff for free like birthdays and whatnot, that's reserved for special occasions that kabam thinks are necessary

That's a huge FEEL GOOD opportunity wasted for your customers.

Even a relatively lightweight player/customer would feel 'special'/acknowledged with a simple gift pack consisting of maybe 2x 3-5* bot crystals and 100K gold/100E, for their birthday or 1yr anniversary of DAILY playing.

I mean, when my carmaker sends me a keychain/thermos along with a happy birthday card, that $5 cost to them makes ME feel a million dollars, and definitely makes my next automotive purchase tinged with bias.

Back to F2F, none of these suggestions would cause a huge imbalance and cost nearly nothing for Kabam.
    But what they'd get in return is (most of) our loyalty.
    Win-win.

With the world the way it is today, every little bit of acknowledgment, gratitude and kindness is PARAMOUNT.
  • Who has a 365 day or 730 day login streak?

I can agree with suggestions 2 thru 5.

There are games with daily rewards with multipliers based on number of days for consecutive login days.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    YAY
    I already made a thread about Birthdays...Vydious does not approve
    YAY
    Who has a 365 day or 730 day login streak?

I can agree with suggestions 2 thru 5.

There are games with daily rewards with multipliers based on number of days for consecutive login days.

@lightningbaron sshhh! The first point was me trying to shush the whinier whales! 😂
    But seriously, with a tonne of dosh spent, a little token from Kabam would be super.

@Bntyhntr3232_ yea, i read your thread, but this one is all encompassing plus attempts a 2 party, beneficial business model.
    I want the community to deliberate
  • I love the idea but I'm gonna wait until 8.0 before I can cast my vote on this poll.

You see, I'm all about getting moar rewards but what's the point of having them if there's nothing to use them on. More potential rewards means faster progression, faster progression means more powerful bots, and more powerful bots gives people a need to do more content. The problem is that there is nothing really much to do outside of Spotlight or AM. You have all of these great Bots that are leveled up, but after doing Spotlight, you kind of have nothing else to do with them. It's like buying a bunch of Transformers figures, but your display case has a limited amount of space, so some just sit there. I just feel like there should be a bit more content before thinking about new rewards, because I don't want progression to be TOO fast and getting people bored quicker. It's why I'm waiting until 8.0 to vote for my decision because we're actually getting new events and content on that update, thus letting me decide if this game should allow new rewards for challenging content.

Sorry for not deciding on the poll, as the suggestions are great :/
    YAY
    New Gift Idea:
    - When the community is up in arms regarding some form of underwhelming update/announcement, those that plough through get better RNG!
    - just sayin