Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Looking for Alliance

I’m a lvl 46 player with a main team of 2 5* and 3 4* with a power ranking of 15,500

That work for anyone?

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    MrBlud wrote: »
    I’m a lvl 46 player with a main team of 2 5* and 3 4* with a power ranking of 15,500

That work for anyone?

Would be pleased to have you.
    [1 Way] is a relatively chill (i mean, we understand timeouts! And no 3P messenger!)
    We do map 3.xx and are a bunch of players from lvl 41-58.
    Hit me up at @BlackRazak in game if interested
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I'm being a bit nosy, but with a power rank of 15,500...by any chance are you forging away most of your bots?

If so, my friendly advice is to try to build your roster back up. Keep unused bots around, so you can get the bonus rewards for duplicating them. Forge selectively, when you really need to. Just my $0.02.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I'm being a bit nosy, but with a power rank of 15,500...by any chance are you forging away most of your bots?

If so, my friendly advice is to try to build your roster back up. Keep unused bots around, so you can get the bonus rewards for duplicating them. Forge selectively, when you really need to. Just my $0.02.

I think Senor Sangre means his main AM team, TBF
  • MrBludMrBlud Posts: 4
    No offense taken, I only forge once bots they reach lvl 100 so only some 2* ones so far.

My roster has 111 bots so I think I have plenty lol.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Ah, okay, I should've figured that out. Early senior moment I guess, lol.
  • MrBludMrBlud Posts: 4
    Thanks for the invite BlackRazak!
  • Have you found a home yet??
    If not nest family has alliances playing AM map3lvl10 up to 30+ we have 5 alliances that are AM driven and one event driven use line app for chat
    Hit me up if interested