Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Nerf Megatronus and other bots.

EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
I'm annoyed, because I just sent my Megatronus 4 * R5 / 50, and also why nerf a perfect Bot ?. Not to mention also, the nerf of Galvatron a bot that is also perfect. Dear Speedy Sideswipe? Oh my God, why Nerfar, bots so good?

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    Now, they never said they were going to nerf Galvatron, that's just what people (myself included) assumed.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    edited March 2019
    Now, they never said they were going to nerf Galvatron, that's just what people assumed.

Do you think Kabam will not bug you Galvatron ? Soon I'll post a Bots also.
  • Now, they never said they were going to nerf Galvatron, that's just what people assumed.

Do you think Kabam will not bug you Galvatron ? Soon I'll post a Bots also.

I'm not sure what Kabam will do with Galvatron. I don't really think Galvatron needs any changes as he's a great Demo Bot with high burst Damage, but at the same time you can still move around him.

If he gets nerfed, I'll be extremely upset.

If he gets buffed, it'll be a surprise but a welcome one.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’m already sad megatronus is getting nerfed, but if they nerf galvatron I will flip
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    They must've mistaken Galvatron for Ramjet.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited March 2019
    You guys needed to read through the other thread more. This was stated later on:

"Just like everybody else on the List, Megatronus is not final. I wanted to touch on him because he is the only one that we are considering Adjusting down and wanted to make sure you're all aware ASAP."

Everybody on the list, except Megatronus, could potentially be buffed.
  • Wow, you guys cannot play without Megatrouns? He OP like by miles, removing some of his base stats won’t hurt him at all. He should have never been released in the first place!
  • Hi there -

Please keep in mind we haven't said much on what we're doing and we've only shared a list. That said, please head over to that thread to continue this conversation as it pertains to the Bot Balance changes.
This discussion has been closed.