Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Max FORGE, Max SIG

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Thanks @DaveJL .
    Better go improve the remaining 4*, rather than beat on this dead horse.
    Maybe Sig 100 improves things, but at this point, I'd best max forge the other blokes.
    His signature is beyond random, his Dark Burns are triggered just as much as he did when at level 5 Sig.
    Yes, guy's description mentions percentages and chance, so what is the point of a high sig?
    Does anyone know what Sig100 really does, besides give glamour PI stats?
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited March 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Thanks @DaveJL .
    Maybe Sig 100 improves things, but at this point, I'd best max forge the other blokes.
    His signature is beyond random, his Dark Burns are triggered just as much as he did when at level 5 Sig.
    Yes, guy's description mentions percentages and chance, so what is the point of a high sig?

Dark burns are not related to his sig. His sig just generates sp power faster (I've had max forged/max sig Galvatron). The power generation at 100 is like Tronus on RR and it's awesome, but the 5* is simply melting every other bot. If you're not heavily relying on the sig power generation, I will advice you to spend the sig upgrades on some other bot.

Galvatron just needs his sig awakened to be OP. There are on the same boat with the sigs. For instance Shockwave. His sig is so unreliable that even on sig level 86, I get the undo every 8 or 9 power bar fills which is a joke, to be fair I wont mind undupped 5* Shockwave and will gladly forge my 4* in to it.

By the way, I know that this thread is about max forged/max sigged bots, but this is how Galvatron looks as stats in 5*. Melting 7k UM with 3 heavies lol :D

yixdheurru3s.png

To be noted, the 3 heavies have heavy impact of Cyclonus and Shockwave synergies that I'm running
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Thanks @DaveJL .

Some bots it can make a huge difference and other bots not so much. For example, Soundwave's reflect goes from something like 30% to 90% - huge difference. Hound's ranged bonus goes to 200%. Jetfire's healing goes up, by small % increases, like .x but when you consider that 2% is 20% with 10 charges and maybe sig 100 could be 4%, but that's 40%. Scream goes from like 35% to something really high too, so it can make a huge difference.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Remind me cyclonus/Galvatron synergy? All my sig ability descriptions look like this because #reasons. Yes I've reinstalled many times...

e2akxqzdnyqm.jpg
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Remind me cyclonus/Galvatron synergy? All my sig ability descriptions look like this because #reasons. Yes I've reinstalled many times...

e2akxqzdnyqm.jpg

you have the game in Chinese language? I remember killmasterc reporting the same issue.
    8g07l26ldmb7.png
    Ah thanks, I remember that one now. I'm playing in English, but now that you mention it I probably downloaded in Korea so that's interesting.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Ah thanks, I remember that one now. I'm playing in English, but now that you mention it I probably downloaded in Korea so that's interesting.

That's one of most powerful synergies in the game. Your decepticons are doing damage that you can't see otherwise. Dunno why it's not translated yet. Maybe file a ticket?

• Here is a full forged Sig 100 3* RR mod, I used to pair with Tronus (before I joined the fedupwithtronuswithRR movement)
    b66w7qvdcu6u.jpg

And the 4* version, only Sig 15
    4rt637pgssl5.jpg
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited March 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I may have missed it, but does anyone have a max 5* yet? (Sig)

There are some that are really close. Around Sig 90.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I currently have 0 maxed forged bots of any star cos I threw my 4* bots into 5* and I have yet to max forge any 5* bots :(

I did take a look at some of my alliance mates and found plenty of R5 maxed forged 5* Megatronus, Prowl, etc.

But I was surprised by this:

y52uh5kp2q2y.jpeg

edited March 2019
    Ok, may have underestimated 4* Galvatron, now at Sig 85.
    Took on G1 Prime 5* R4 at 10.3K (12K with Strange Refractor 4*) and
    WIPED THE FLOOR WITH HIM.
    PERFECT, to boot.
    @DaveJL and @ktomov thanks for the input.
    His dark charges, burns seem quite reliable now.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Here’s my best...

8hrhte4hbbto.png
    3is2jt1nofbj.png
    @Vavatron thanks for the pics.
    This is what I'm talking bout, folks.

So mid-tier players like myself can plan around these absolute beasts.

More please!
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    edited March 2019
    My top 5

bfqke5fshwc6.jpg
    plmw54jzcrey.jpg
    tq16zgvyy7mq.jpg
    ezyrjbkhw8zv.jpg
    ukni8jzelclg.jpg

If I start keeping track of resources, then I'll just get more pissed off.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I posted this to show the difference in attack for a max forge 4s and 5s r3qjowloct6p9q.png
    he nyiezmpznidw.png
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    I posted this to show the difference in attack for a max forge 4s and 5s r3qjowloct6p9q.png
    he nyiezmpznidw.png

What I'd like to know is why 4* Ratchet has better damage than MV Megatron.
    EAT THAT, BAY!
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    edited March 2019
    Nice Rat @Mutantdoc
    ki5fvjk4zrbt.jpg
    luulalvb6os5.jpg

Almost ready to forge...
    Thanks @BlackRazak

I know other people have much better, but only because you’ve asked for it... here’s more.

7ndturkwiezc.png
    pbwu4vpay1sh.png
    d91m7excg4tj.png

...and more.

zmkusx9o3u9t.png
    h7mzo636pci1.png
    qhj5iswndcp2.png
    dw59ymiis35m.png
  • A = Base sig
    B = Max sig

B - A = x
    x / 100 = y

y + A = Percentage of sig per signature ability

E.G. (MEGATRONUS) A = 15 B = 65
    B - A = 50
    50 / 100 = 0.5

0.5 + 15 = Percentage of sig per signature abillity
    0.5 * 18 = 9
    9 + 15 = 24
    24 Percent to activate the relic of obedience.
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Here’s my best...

8hrhte4hbbto.png
    3is2jt1nofbj.png

My HA looks almost like yours, I just have it forged up all the way. (I put a full forged 3* HA into it) Would love an offer for T3 Mod spark.

How did you get enough T4C to max rank OG? I never even see an offer pop up for that, he's looking very nice.

Hey @Beastdad it was a crystal offer and I got lucky 2x. Tech for WJ and Tact for OP.
    2 of those $100 deals.
    @Megacharge85
    Here's my calculations for raiding bases

A= Base Rating
    B= Megatronus
    C= Wheeljack
    D= Mods
    D¹=RR
    D²=HA

A>70,000=BxD¹(C+D²)