Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where's the *Juicy* news at?

So I feel like the end of march is getting closer and closer and... Is now here IMO.

zilv6obdal1r.gif

Maybe Wednesday or Thursday we get more info, just a guess?

Comments

• CeltCelt Posts: 190
    The coincidence is almost deadly
    I was actually going to create a thread, because after looking how the 1yr anniversary went, checked the dates, etc

I discovered that the news ( and by news, I mean all the infos regarding the 1 yr annviersary ) came on 21th of March

And yet, here we are, the 24 and still nothing.
    I know Kabam recently likes to put news like with a lot, and a lot of delay, but hey ... Sometimes, you need to get things done right.
    You are not a little company, please behave as what you actually are
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    isn't it weekend now?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Supposedly another chance to get Bumblebee crystals should commence Thursday, and 8.0 is likely coming a week later...

(But the lack of new news is killing me, TBH...)
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I'm guessing an 8.0 calendar on Thursday.
  • We need some hints on what is coming @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    The rumor went no new bot in near future, so either you will get one more as a last or none other than recycled content.

It maybe better to have no news than sad news. No I am not trolling. No maybe I am.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    OI KABAAM
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    We need some hints on what is coming @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Here's a hint
    v3xrqkj5lx0j.gif
  • It is indeed the weekend which means you're stuck with just me today, but fear not-- things are approaching.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It is indeed the weekend which means you're stuck with just me today, but fear not-- things are approaching.

I'd rather be stuck with than with Miike
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    We need some hints on what is coming @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Here's a hint
    v3xrqkj5lx0j.gif
    😂

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    It is indeed the weekend which means you're stuck with just me today, but fear not-- things are approaching.

I can’t wait 😊 I’m so excited 😆
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

I'd rather be stuck with than with Miike

Watch that tounge (or text for this matter), you don't want to be banned again. :p
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hope for the best, but expect the worse.
    Simple mantra for life.
  • It is indeed the weekend which means you're stuck with just me today, but fear not-- things are approaching.

No offense to the other moderators but you actually try to connect with the community so yay
    Plus you’re a Grimlock fan so you get many bonus points
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    People don't get your hopes up, a few bots will be buffed & debuffed & thats about it.
    No new bots, no new loading screen, no Act 4, no sorting out using the relics in different game modes & no new game modes.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    4jtuvk59o6bl.gif
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    People don't get your hopes up, a few bots will be buffed & debuffed & thats about it.
    No new bots, no new loading screen, no Act 4, no sorting out using the relics in different game modes & no new game modes.

And yet, even this is, is not announced

The fact is, we are not getting our hopes up, we are just tired of waiting, just to have the next bots/final decision/big update announcement like few hours before the actual event ends
    Some people can't even decide what they'll take between the actual and new bots, with those kind of schedule. And so I hope that they'll fix their management regarding this, before hoping for something good about the actual update.
  • Miike's too busy dealing with a lousy decision that was made in the other game.
    Which btw, is a terrible decision imo
    But since it doesn't help nor hurt tftf, i dont care about it
    We have our own problems here, to Start to deal with
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Kabam Gerald is typing it up as we speak
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    DaveJL wrote: »

I know it is a running joke but can someone explain the origin of Kabam Gerald. It's been bugging me to not know the backstory.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    serdood wrote: »

I know it is a running joke but can someone explain the origin of Kabam Gerald. It's been bugging me to not know the backstory.
    It’s was a hilarious post written by @Synthwave but unfortunately they deleted it.

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    It’s was a hilarious post written by @Synthwave but unfortunately they deleted it.
    anyone saved it?

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

Synthwave posted a picture of a skeleton whom he named Gerald and said that he was the TFTF Kabam staff, worked to death. It was all part of an exceptionally serious and well written post that was removed but alas, I try and keep Gerald's legacy alive. FYI he isn't real. It is funny though and I also have the utmost respect for the Kabam staff except when they give me a warning. They go in my bad books then, so currently I don't like Vydious, but the rest are cool. Especially Gerald.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hey Kabam,
    I've prepped 3 new devices in anticipation for 8.0.
    Throw a bloke a bone.

Exynos 9610 moto ONE vision
    Black Shark 2; SD8150 12GB model
    And
    moto x4 6GB RAM SD630 India unit.

They await your PUNISHMENT
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115

Synthwave posted a picture of a skeleton whom he named Gerald and said that he was the TFTF Kabam staff, worked to death. It was all part of an exceptionally serious and well written post that was removed but alas, I try and keep Gerald's legacy alive. FYI he isn't real. It is funny though and I also have the utmost respect for the Kabam staff except when they give me a warning. They go in my bad books then, so currently I don't like Vydious, but the rest are cool. Especially Gerald.

Thanks for the info. Now I kind of remember that post by synthwave. I am looking forward to his reactions on the 8.0 update in posts and hopefully a video.