Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Beast Wars Team?

So I got really lucky and have some how managed to rank up my 4* Primal, Waspy, & Cheetor to R5L50. Soon after that I found a 5* Primal and 5* Cheetor. So that's my current team, although I don't cover 5/6 I do well in most missions.
I found a 4* Dinobot the day before the awful 100$ deal arrived and 4* Scorpionok is soon to be free.
My question is who do I replace on my team with these 2 new boots, or do I avoid using either because my current team synergy is better than if I were to swap?

I'm pretty casual, have been playing this game since day one but am only just now breaking 20k for my 5 bot team rating.
Tagged:

Comments

• afextwinafextwin Posts: 24
    edited March 2019
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019
    Replace Scorpy with your 4* Primal or Cheetor. You need those 5*s for damage/crit rate boost.

As for Dinobot, he kinda sucks without Swordmaster synergy. I don't know if the rebalance update will make him better synergyless

Buuuuuuut, If you did a Sword-Purification team with 3/5 Furries and 2/5 Samurais (i.e. Primal, Cheetor, Wasp, Dinobot + Bludgeon/Drift/WB) your Dinobot would benefit the most
    edited March 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Buuuuuuut, If you did a Sword-Purification team with 3/5 Furries and 2/5 Samurais, your Dinobot would benefit the most

I understand everything except this part.
    Are furries and samurais the type of synergy provided by the characters? Here is what I'm working with.
    ku1yl7pscwuo.png

Ah, didn't see your edit. Tyvm

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    afextwin wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Buuuuuuut, If you did a Sword-Purification team with 3/5 Furries and 2/5 Samurais, your Dinobot would benefit the most

I understand everything except this part.
    Are furries and samurais the type of synergy provided by the characters? Here is what I'm working with.
    ku1yl7pscwuo.png

Ah, didn't see your edit. Tyvm

Perfect! Bludgeon and Dinobot would work well together since they both rely on SM synergy to dish out high crits. Yours is even maxed out!
  • afextwin wrote: »
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

Aw man, look at those cool cats. And gorillas. And uh, a wasp.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

4* Primal with Scorponok, and maybe 4* Cheetor with Rhinox if you have him.
    edited March 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

No 4* Rhinox yet, my 3* rhino is almost 1500 though.
    Unlocked Scorp today and I now have a full team of 4*+ beasts so that makes me happy :)
    7jzbr5hjttv8.png
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

Unlocked Scorp today and I now have a full team of 4*+ beasts so that makes me happy :)
    7jzbr5hjttv8.png

That, @afextwin , is an awesome breast squad.
    Once you level up your Scorponok...woof.
    BEAST Squad
    BEAST

Though that typo perfectly sums up Kiss Players
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

7jzbr5hjttv8.png

You should definitely level up Scorpy. Great utility with the Backfire and Daze, and great damage of you stack up those Venom charges. Definitely one of my favorite Beasts in the game.
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

7jzbr5hjttv8.png

Tyvm. I've been saving my 4* SIG unlock from the current monthly for this team, but now I'm thinking of maybe just waiting until I get Dino and Scorp to 5/50 before using it on either and really not sure which to use it on.
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

7jzbr5hjttv8.png

You should definitely level up Scorpy. Great utility with the Backfire and Daze, and great damage of you stack up those Venom charges. Definitely one of my favorite Beasts in the game.

3* scorpy carried me to level 30. I've missed him so much, I only get to use him in arenas nowadays. So happy he is back :smiley:
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    BEAST Squad
    BEAST

Though that typo perfectly sums up Kiss Players

Kiss Players?
    lvy6s9jlbvu8.gif
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

7jzbr5hjttv8.png

Tyvm. I've been saving my 4* SIG unlock from the current monthly for this team, but now I'm thinking of maybe just waiting until I get Dino and Scorp to 5/50 before using it on either and really not sure which to use it on.

Scorponok. Unless you're totally into using Dinobot.
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

7jzbr5hjttv8.png

3* scorpy carried me to level 30. I've missed him so much, I only get to use him in arenas nowadays. So happy he is back :smiley:

I grinded intensly for Scorponok, which resulted in him being the first 4-Star I've gotten from the store and he's been such a great help for me. He's been the go to Warrior for me, as he now helps me with much of Master Mode in Spotlights.

Haven't gotten him duped yet, as I've missed a few days on the calendar, but I'm eager to get his healing ability.
    Current team
    wadgoo6ul88w.png

7jzbr5hjttv8.png

Scorponok. Unless you're totally into using Dinobot.

Honestly, I really dislike using Dino - almost as much I dislike playing against him. I'm waiting til both are 5/50 then using the signature unlock on Scorpy if I haven't duped him by then.
    Just need some gold and t3 basic sparks.
    9mraaj7kkxbi.png

• ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90

@BlackRazak maybe your fingers just typed what was really on your mind. :D anyway, be careful next time, specially if you'll address @Beastdad :D

I'm also a scorp fan. he's really useful & fun to play too.
  • Mine look like this ATM.
    I have enough material to rank scorponok R4, but still waiting for a good 5* tactician (or a demo, but I have Tronus, so...)
    jzuoaqlky7wr.jpg
    Mine look like this ATM.
    I have enough material to rank scorponok R4, but still waiting for a good 5* tactician (or a demo, but I have Tronus, so...)
    jzuoaqlky7wr.jpg

That is one awesome team! I finally maxed my 4* Dinos rank and level, my 4* Scorp is sitting at R3 til I can farm more t3 basics :-/
    Yo fam....I think kabam just trolled me and hooked me up big time all at once.
    (Just now)
    o1nupio7u5b3.png