Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bumblebee Returns to Help Countdown to our Anniversary!

Comments

• RaphaMGRaphaMG Posts: 10
    So still no new bots 😡
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    RaphaMG wrote: »
    So still no new bots 😡

So?
  • RaphaMG wrote: »
    So still no new bots 😡

At least we're actually getting something new.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    So still no new bots 😡

That's what I like to see! @RaphaMG you should think about the positive like @ScarredArachnid333
  • RaphaMGRaphaMG Posts: 10
    So still no new bots 😡

What's the new stuff?
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    So long story short it's just raids and AM? no gauntlet or arena?

The Arena is mentioned up there! Runs from the 4th to the 11th!

As for the Gauntlet, we decided not to do it as we had to choose between focusing on renewing that or the event we have planned in April which is new to the Fight!

Great! So we are getting a New Event!
    ... Did we not mention this?
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    So still no new bots 😡

What's the new stuff?

As for the Gauntlet, we decided not to do it as we had to choose between focusing on renewing that or the event we have planned in April which is new to the Fight!

Hope this helps to clarify :)
  • QliverQliver Posts: 54
    @Kabam Miike Please more info on the new event.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I’m going to assume the shards we get from this event will be going away at the end like last time and not be saved until the next Bee event. Is this a correct assumption?

Actually, those Shards never went away. They're not visible right now, but when the Crystals are re-enabled, you'll still have those Shards waiting for you.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I’m going to assume the shards we get from this event will be going away at the end like last time and not be saved until the next Bee event. Is this a correct assumption?

Actually, those Shards never went away. They're not visible right now, but when the Crystals are re-enabled, you'll still have those Shards waiting for you.

Wow! That's a really generous decision. I applaud you Kabam.
    sn5n8ko30f91.gif
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

👍
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Darm0k wrote: »

Awesome so it’s a continuation 👍
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

bpr9ekkceoxb.gif
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Vavatron wrote: »

The Arena is mentioned up there! Runs from the 4th to the 11th!

Great! So we are getting a New Event!
    ... Did we not mention this?

You did, for some reason I read it as happening with the bee event... clearly I’m just obsessed with Bee’s Gauntlet.

Either way, I’m excited to see what you guys have for us @Kabam Miike
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited March 2019

That is CONFIRMED!!

2mp8q85nm7f3.png

I had 827 shards left over at the end of the last Bee event... just added 2500 shards courtesy of Day 1 of the Anniversary Calendar.

P.S. My son thanks you for the return of the Bee Crystals. He went for it just now with the Good As Gold Crystal... & pulled a 3* G1 Bumblebee!!! He still can’t believe he pulled that bot on the first try.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Meh anniversary calendar indicates meh update, I remember that awesome calendar before the famous 7.0 so called update.
    I feel this time they don’t wanna miss lead us which is something I appreciate it.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited March 2019
    Can we trade Premium Bot Crystals for Good as Gold Crystal or Goldwheels Crystal? If you're wondering, I'm trying to get rid of inventory.

Something like the below:
    - 5 PBC for Good as Gold Crystal
    - 10 PBC for Goldwheels Crystal
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Meh anniversary calendar indicates meh update, I remember that awesome calendar before the famous 7.0 so called update.
    I feel this time they don’t wanna miss lead us which is something I appreciate it.

I haven’t looked st the calendar yet, but maybe a meh calendar means awesome update? One can hope right?
    It could be @Darm0k, but seriously?
    edited March 2019

Apologies for intruding but the 8.0 Update already offers more than the 7.0 Update.

-Here's what 7.0 offered:
    •12 New 5*'s

-Here's what 8.0 is offering:
    •New content/challenge
    •Bumblebee event
    •Bot Rebalancing
    •AM Updates

I know it's unwise to jump to conclusions, but 8.0 is already sounding better than 7.0.
    Sure the 8.0 calendar is a bit lackluster when compared to 7.0, but I assume 7.0 had a better calendar because that update had nothing else to offer, so they had to amp the rewards.

The only thing I'm worried about in this update is the game crashing.... again.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Agreed @ScarredArachnid333

8.0 is already shaping-up to be a solid update.

Apologies for intruding but the 8.0 Update already offers more than the 7.0 Update.

•12 New 5*'s

•New content/challenge
    •Bumblebee event
    •Bot Rebalancing
    •AM Updates

I know it's unwise to jump to conclusions, but 8.0 is already sounding better than 7.0.
    Sure the 8.0 calendar is a bit lackluster when compared to 7.0, but I assume 7.0 had a better calendar because that update had nothing else to offer, so they had to amp the rewards.

Practically the update isn't out there yet so my remarks were just a speculations.
    But what you mentioned about what the 8.0 offering may not be accurate or good:
    •New content/challenge
    -There was hints about this, nothing certain.
    •Bumblebee event
    -A very welcome event and I agree with you this one alone is better than the entire 7.0 update.
    •Bot Rebalancing
    -We are sure they nerfed a very popular bot but we don’t know if they are really going to make the other bots in the list useful as you hope, just remember that they rebalanced some of those bots before & nothing changed.
    •AM Updates
    -That’s also a most welcome change but let’s see it first, they have a pattern here whenever they introduce a new map they tend to make the last bots you were using totally inefficient, so although a new map sounds great but most likely we are going to rank up & forge new bots which is really painful.

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    In fact teams of Ironhide-Ratchet-OGP have plagued through AS 3.0 and AS 3.1. And if everybody has them at r5 they can still be useful to hit d100. We can swich IH with Tronus, but Rat-OGP still works.
    You are right @KillMasterC about Rat & OGP those still the timeless pair, but Mirage becomes irrelevant after map1, also WB aren’t popular in the current map as much as during Shockwave & OG Mega era, Soundwave used to be important in map3 but not anymore.
    What I am trying to say is that you may probably need to work on a different am team when they release the next map.
    edited March 2019

•12 New 5*'s

•New content/challenge
    •Bumblebee event
    •Bot Rebalancing
    •AM Updates

•New content/challenge
    -There was hints about this, nothing certain.

In the Message from Optimus Prime, they said a challenge would be released. Thing is, they haven't released an announcement on it, so yes, nothing is certain but nothing is uncertain either.

•12 New 5*'s

•New content/challenge
    •Bumblebee event
    •Bot Rebalancing
    •AM Updates

•Bumblebee event
    -A very welcome event and I agree with you this one alone is better than the entire 7.0 update.

Yes, I'm very excited to see this event again. Wasn't lucky enough to get G1 Bee though. Did you manageto pull one?

•12 New 5*'s

•New content/challenge
    •Bumblebee event
    •Bot Rebalancing
    •AM Updates

•Bot Rebalancing
    -We are sure they nerfed a very popular bot but we don’t know if they are really going to make the other bots in the list useful as you hope, just remember that they rebalanced some of those bots before & nothing changed.

Yeah, I do remember their attempt at buffing Dinobot. It was rather pitiful, as they just made his bleed stack. I do hope Kabam is more creative this time, as this is the update that I'm anticipating the most (strange, I know). It would provide a way for the roster to balance out, possibly introduce new abilities, and make people feel less regretful when pulling certain bots like Hound. But, it is a lengthy list, and they weren't even sure who would be buffed.

•12 New 5*'s

•New content/challenge
    •Bumblebee event
    •Bot Rebalancing
    •AM Updates

•AM Updates
    -That’s also a most welcome change but let’s see it first, they have a pattern here whenever they introduce a new map they tend to make the last bots you were using totally inefficient, so although a new map sounds great but most likely we are going to rank up & forge new bots which is really painful.

Hmmm, yes that does present an interesting dilemma, due to the fact that ranking up specific bots feels like a tedious chore. But then again, new content does require the player to adapt, but how far would the player go to adapt? It'll probably be the same where it takes some time of getting used to. Tbh, I don't think anyone is used to AM Cheetor.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What I am trying to say is that you may probably need to work on a different am team when they release the next map.
    That's somehow where the fun comes for me: analyze and come out with a strategy.
  • They should take out that tactic Bee and let only the G1 to offer @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • I'm simply happy that the bee arenas are not happening at the same time as bot chips arena.
    @ScarredArachnid333 not yet pal he still eluding me, got 18 Goldwheels crystals (3-5*) from grinding last event & over 40 Hive crystals from the energon deals yet didn’t get 4* G1 bee.
    o4xdha0pn3di.jpeg
    rk9upjpw24t7.jpeg
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    @kabam vydious May I ask if there's a game update on the way before this event? I haven't been able to play for about a month now, and it seems I will also miss out on this Bumblebee event. I pray the game is fixed for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 running Android Pie, before the anniversary event.

Support said that my issue would be passed onto the game team about a month ago, but since then there has only been silence and no game updates.