Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The campaign worthy of legend! (A modern take on the IronHide gambit)

Hello fans of tftf I am here to make a modern take of The IronHide gambit! It was fun for me to read so i thought I'd make one myself!

My ultimate goal is to have a maxed 5* magnus! So join me and magnus on our quest for the matrix of leadership! And I'd like to say thank you to @AGBandit for making the IronHide gambit and allowing me to do this!

Wish me luck on getting the strongest magnus on new quintessa!

Comments

• ryxqb21ykc0p.jpg
    He is a tough one
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Well...
    y8ae4kj293dw.gif
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Hello fans of tftf I am here to make a modern take of The IronHide gambit! It was fun for me to read so i thought I'd make one myself!

My ultimate goal is to have a maxed 5* magnus! So join me and magnus on our quest for the matrix of leadership! And I'd like to say thank you to @AGBandit for making the IronHide gambit and allowing me to do this!

Wish me luck on getting the strongest magnus on new quintessa!

WITH FORGE???!!!
    That’s dope dude.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Please don't rank up Ultra Magnus. There are way better tacticians to choose from.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    that1guy wrote: »
    Please don't rank up Ultra Magnus. There are way better tacticians to choose from.

Where are you guys getting these bespoke avatars, and where do I get one @that1guy and @Chuck_Canuck ??!!

I don’t even care if it’s a terrible one...
  • that1guy wrote: »

You can't stop me...and I don't care if anyone else likes him...I like him and that's all that matters here
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Where are you guys getting these bespoke avatars, and where do I get one @that1guy and @Chuck_Canuck ??!!

I didn't change my avatar when the higher resolution avatar were released. I guess the old avatars are no longer an option to choose from.

@Kabam Vydious can elaborate.
    Thanks for the explanation @that1guy
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

As that1guy said, it’s the old avatars. I kinda remember that Grimlock one from when I first joined (almost selected it). As for your wish — better watch out, I remember Kabam Miike made a custom one of Que from the bay movies.
    edited February 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »

As that1guy said, it’s the old avatars. I kinda remember that Grimlock one from when I first joined (almost selected it). As for your wish — better watch out, I remember Kabam Miike made a custom one of Que from the bay movies.

Something tells me that Miike probably doesn’t have making me an avatar at the top of his list right now. 😉
  • DAY 2

I got ultra magnus to level 10...and boy he is tough

How did my thread turn into an avatar thread?
    Sorry, my bad.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    VIDEO link or you're just a cheap knock-off of the legend.
  • that1guy wrote: »

I didn't change my avatar when the higher resolution avatar were released. I guess the old avatars are no longer an option to choose from.

@Kabam Vydious can elaborate.

This is correct. We updated them with better resolutions so now they're nicer to look at.

Also, let's keep this thread on topic though. Good luck with ranking up a fave, OP! :)
    I already apologized!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    z9vajsrtcghs.jpg
    Day...I think 57 I am FINALLLLLYYYY almost at r2... the cost is eccessive
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    How to properly use the spam flag:
    Necroing a dead thread.
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    How to properly use the spam flag:
    Necroing a dead thread.

It was never dead...I just wasn't using it because I made no progress
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Open today's T3C crystal and pray that it lands on a Tact Spark
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I already opened it and it landed on the t3 tact spark and that's the one I had in the image
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

I already opened it and it landed on the t3 tact spark and that's the one I had in the image

Tact Daily Missions on Saturday. Grind mode on!

Tact Daily Missions on Saturday. Grind mode on!

Indeed...I'm gonna grind the living daylights out of that!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Alas,
    Poor 5* UM
    Even a 10K Magnus on HA is breakfast for a maxed 4* Galvatron.
    Sorry to be such a party pooper, @Bntyhntr3232_
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Alas,
    Poor 5* UM
    Even a 10K Magnus on HA is breakfast for a maxed 4* Galvatron.
    Sorry to be such a party pooper, @Bntyhntr3232_

You're not counting skill used...anyone can beat anyone with proper skill
    Yesterday was day 54...
    DAY 55

I am still waiting for tact...the anniversary calender will help me a lot with ranking him and I'm hoping that I can get him to r2 by day 65
    DAY 57

its tactician day...and I didn't even get half of what I needed...I'm disappointed with how much essence it costs...
  • DAY 57

its tactician day...and I didn't even get half of what I needed...I'm disappointed with how much essence it costs...

Why is still a thing
    DAY 57

Why is still a thing

Why is what still a thing?
  • DAY 57

Why is still a thing

Why is what still a thing?

there is no need to continue this thread imo.....if you want to let people know how you’re doing upgrading your bots message your ally or one of the many line groups.....i don’t mean to be harsh but i can say(for myself) that i don’t want to see this popping up everyday