Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

v8.0 Discussion Thread - Happy 2 Year Anniversary!

edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Our 2 Year anniversary is just around the corner! Find out what's to come in our 8.0 Release Notes here: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/75733/#Comment_75733

Bot Rebalance List: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7953/8-0-bot-rebalance-changes/p1?new=1

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    So Grimlock is getting a buff now?
    That's good to know.

Also, can we get more specific details on the buffs? I want to know what to expect.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    edited April 2019
    Good news...GL needed one

2-week challenge mission, sounds like a gauntlet, yay
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    @Kabam Miike Care to share the actual things being changed on the bots? ( like is Hound attack increasing?)
  • Negan13Negan13 Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike I hope this 8.0 is a joke and that real information will be coming soon
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    @Kabam Miike Update is out tomorrow, Can we get info on the challenge today?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So this challenge is just a one time thing? Or will it be a rotating two week challenge every to give players something to do besides the normal grind.

Well, then again, I guess that would make it just like another spotlight misssion.

So the 8.0 update is AM changes, one two week challenge, and bot balancing. The AM changes are pretty huge though.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Nice, btw was "right around the corner" refering to this Thursday or next Thursday @Kabam Miike ?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Nice, btw was "right around the corner" refering to this Thursday or next Thursday @Kabam Miike ?

Just wait and find out, man.

I swear, the minutae of info players want clarification on is kinda funny.

If they say the update was dropping at 11:04am tomorrow, I'm 100% confident someone would ask "at precisely 11:04am, or will it be 11:04:27am?"

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Manthro wrote: »

If they say the update was dropping at 11:04am tomorrow, I'm 100% confident someone would ask "at precisely 11:04am, or will it be 11:04:27am?"

I'm just inquisitive about things... Especially info 😀

Well, i believe Kabam Miike said the new AM is starting this Thursday and the in-game mail thing... I’m going to guess this Thursday.
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Care to share the actual things being changed on the bots? ( like is Hound attack increasing?)

We'll get this for y'all soon! Don't worry. :)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    So far I like this update! Its solid...but if that's the only update for the anniversary I'm worried about this games future
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    Any news about the new bots of the month in the store? @Kabam Vydious
  • NorthernLightRCNorthernLightRC Posts: 118
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Do you guys ever feel like Hot Rod and Kup felt giving out energon goodies to the Sharkticons? 😉
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited April 2019

You don't think it'd be nice to know about the changes to bots before actually fighting them?
    I'm just inquisitive about things... Especially info 😀

Channeling your inner Bntyhntr3232_? 😂
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

You don't think it'd be nice to know about the changes to bots before actually fighting them?

Of course it will be.

They always post new bots skillsets the day prior to spotlights, and I would expect them to post bot adjustments the day prior to the update as well, in the same fashion.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Liking the update!
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    5uuz38vh54tl.gif

Kabam releasing info to the comunity. I love the tension 😂
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    Split AM rewards ? @Kabam Miike , @Vydious?
    Thanks for always listening!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Of course it will be.

They always post new bots skillsets the day prior to spotlights, and I would expect them to post bot adjustments the day prior to the update as well, in the same fashion.

Fair enough. I actually apologize, for some reason I mistakenly thought you were replying to BOFAD's question. I can see why you said what you said, lol.
    Please, Now challenge info @Kabam Vydious 😢
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

The updates are great!!! Very happy about Kickbacks buff! The crit bleed on sp3 will make him very useful...
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216

Holly ****! That's one huge improvement that will make most of the bots in the list relevant. As almost everyone know, I love Galvatron and when I've say his changes I was about to hit my bottom on the roof.

Besides that, Dinobot and Sideswipe looks relevant now, Hound would be tested too.

Kickback looks like the bot you need for quick fights, but he shatters like glass. He should have received some armor buff or increased HP. Either way, he would be useful also.

Jetfire ... I never liked him, now he's even less relevant. So sad for the people actually spending 1 mil chips for getting him as 5*.

Overall - that's one heck of upgrade! Thanks for the efforts. Can't wait to try the upgrades when they are pushed to us. Looks like we will have a totally new squads to develop.

Cheers Kabam, at least in that rebalance you've overcome my brightest hopes.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can you at least tell us if challenge info will be our today, tomorrow, or not at all? that why i can stop spam refreshing forum. Thanks.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious thanks for the (timely) clarification on this, and other threads.
    Excellent, well thought out balancing.

Fingers crossed bugs and crashes are kept to a minimum/eradicated.

Plus

MY GALVATRON LIVES!!!
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Plus

MY GALVATRON LIVES!!!

Mine too. Just managed to max forge him yesterday. Man 4 months is tough forging for 5*.

9h3n2zywja2j.png
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I can't look forward to this update because there's no Warpath. I will get my hopes up for 9.0 being the saving grace that gives him to me.
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I can't look forward to this update because there's no Warpath. I will get my hopes up for 9.0 being the saving grace that gives him to me.

I wont rush it that much. Warpath needs to be perfected v10.0 probably will be his shining moment.