Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Missions: Dark Horizons

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    You guys put focus power gain and shock block together on a path? That's just >:)>:)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Does Primal's heavy count as a melee attack and stop focus power gaining?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I can already see problems with ultra defensive AI scripts absolutely destroying everyone here. I can smell the cash grab
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    that1guy wrote: »
    Any ETA on when this map will drop? @Kabam Miike
    These new maps will be live with the new Alliance Mission series that starts this week! So this Thursday, April 4th!

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Does Primal's heavy count as a melee attack and stop focus power gaining?

Yes.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited April 2019
    idbsxue526x7.jpg
    I can't put my finger on it. but there's a problem here.-- I just don't know what it could possibly be.- Maybe I'm just not thinking straight.-. but something's off about it.--. I'm probably just off from not getting enough sleep.- - but if someone sees the same/similar problem, do tell me ....
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    idbsxue526x7.jpg
    I can't put my finger on it. but there's a problem here.-- I just don't know what it could possibly be.- Maybe I'm just not thinking straight.-. but something's off about it.--. I'm probably just off from not getting enough sleep.- - but if someone sees the same/similar problem, do tell me ....

No Warpath lol 😂 maybe someday man
  • 0mega_Supreme0mega_Supreme Posts: 42
    edited April 2019
    Still waiting for that " no we wouldn't recycle the worst spotlight mods into an AM nightmare. April Fool's!" Post.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    dvg4f48qpvsh.gif
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Still waiting for that " no we wouldn't recycle the worst spotlight mods into an AM nightmare. April Fool's!" Post.

if they also give the AI that zero delay reaction.. it'll be like playing those spotlight paths every week 🤮
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to let us see the bots on each path before Thursday? Just so we don't go in so blind.
    Since when do we ask the company to draw maps for us? No. We draw maps for the company lol.@WarCat please.
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Well this will be a nightmare ..
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    idbsxue526x7.jpg

No Warpath lol 😂 maybe someday man

@PhatBoy123, so predictable 🤣
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    JKL wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to let us see the bots on each path before Thursday? Just so we don't go in so blind.

Isn’t that part of the fun? To go in and explore the new content while it is “fresh” and unknown? Who knows when they will change it next, but I’m sure we’ll have it memorised before long and it will feel like same ol same ol again.

Even reading the existing mod/ path info, it doesn’t really register yet until I play it and see how it actually works, cos we all know how well the AI follows the descriptions.
  • Hey all!

We had some last minute feedback on these new maps, and have made 2 changes to Map 3 to make them a little more manageable.

On Miniboss 2: Shockwave:

Changed "If not struck by a melee attack within 6 seconds, Power Gain for 3.6% every second." to "If not struck by a melee attack within 6 seconds, Power Gain for 3% every second."

On Left Lieutenant: Galvatron

Changed "Gains 15% of a powerbar while blocking" to "Gains 7.5% of a powerbar while blocking"

These are small changes, but they will make the Map a little less punishing.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited April 2019
    Hey all!

We had some last minute feedback on these new maps, and have made 2 changes to Map 3 to make them a little more manageable.

On Miniboss 2: Shockwave:

Changed "If not struck by a melee attack within 6 seconds, Power Gain for 3.6% every second." to "If not struck by a melee attack within 6 seconds, Power Gain for 3% every second."

On Left Lieutenant: Galvatron

Changed "Gains 15% of a powerbar while blocking" to "Gains 7.5% of a powerbar while blocking"

These are small changes, but they will make the Map a little less punishing.
    Y'all the GOAT for this.
  • IgoRusVikaIgoRusVika Posts: 3
    edited April 2019
    It’s all good. We all whant to know if only four players could complete AM on 100%? Is it real with 4 paths in each room?
    From Russia with love!
    IgoRusVika wrote: »
    It’s all good. We all whant to know if only four players could complete AM on 100%? Is it real with 4 paths in each room?
    From Russia with love!

From my understanding, we only need 4 players for each battlegroup.
  • Does the AM start 2 hours earlier now? The timer says 49 more minutes.3yv81p6n05zw.png
    edited April 2019
    Does the AM start 2 hours earlier now? The timer says 49 more minutes.3yv81p6n05zw.png

Kabam have fixed the AM timer. Check it again.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7980/am-start-time#latest
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

the BG chat doens't let you know when Mini Boss OG Megs gets taken down. Even though we use Line, it's easy for me to watch the little chat when I'm playing in other game modes.

• So far I’m not enjoying Fractured Tomb. The bot/mod combos seem punitive in a lot of places. I understand if a boss is built this way, but entire paths that require you to customize your team or change your style of play isn’t fun.

I’m not having fun. Maybe in a few weeks we can have customized teams set up to dominate this, but it still doesn’t seem fun.
    I'm loving the new map. At least it requires less people and less time to finish.
    Now if Kabam can make the recharge counter at 30 mins. B)
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    I like the new map. It will take some time to get used to, but I was bored senseless with the old one.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I'm loving the new map. At least it requires less people and less time to finish.

With how short the map is there is zero need for 30 min timers ever.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Buttehrs wrote: »

With how short the map is there is zero need for 30 min timers ever.

Totally agree. This was a good compromise to reducing the timer. If you and your alliance can't finish this map with 1 hour timers then...
    vpfb2oeah8xd.gif
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    So far I’m not enjoying Fractured Tomb. The bot/mod combos seem punitive in a lot of places. I understand if a boss is built this way, but entire paths that require you to customize your team or change your style of play isn’t fun.

I’m not having fun. Maybe in a few weeks we can have customized teams set up to dominate this, but it still doesn’t seem fun.

I have to agree here. There's a difference between challenging and just making something as hard as you can. This is the latter.

I think once the newness wears off, this isn't going to be looked on as improvement by many.

Further, even though the bots are harder, with the shorter maps, we aren't getting as many points as we used to for the same level. So milestone rewards aren't so rewarding. The multiplier should have been scaled so 100% complete yielded about the same points on the old vs new maps.
    Rework wrote: »
    I have to agree here. There's a difference between challenging and just making something as hard as you can. This is the latter.

I think once the newness wears off, this isn't going to be looked on as improvement by many.

Further, even though the bots are harder, with the shorter maps, we aren't getting as many points as we used to for the same level. So milestone rewards aren't so rewarding. The multiplier should have been scaled so 100% complete yielded about the same points on the old vs new maps.

I'm indifferent on the map but I agree with your statement on that there's a difference from making things challenging and just making it difficult. Spotlight were always the cheap shot difficult and I look forward to AM for the challenging fights. This new map is very much like a cheap shot spotlight. I spent more time dodging due to those power mods than fighting in most matches.

...but it is what it is. We'll adjust. I'll take it for the shorter map. It's nice not having to get on your teammates because they were late.

regarding the milestones..there's another thread where Kabam saw that they didn't adjust the milestones correctly. They'll fix it.