Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

about garbled and Image bug

lmage bug and garbled are all because the 7.0 or subsequent update package is lazy, and the original image package and language package are not included in the 8.0package.
So any new download game will have problems, and the old players will upgrade without any problems or relative problems (similar to only new robots garbled).
so I think you can redo a more complete installation package (including all image and text data)
thank you
my english is pool,i use google to help me.
please fix the problems ;)

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm backing this up. Check these images from various community members and see our pain with this game:
    o7rkdyezofyk.jpg
    ql2cdigxy0va.jpg
    he7ccpg930c2.jpg
    gxve4y0ndbpc.jpg
    mvrieg2nur15.jpg
    dg6zyzwzi1rt.jpg
  • polyjadepolyjade Posts: 8
    v51fkxohzqz4.png
    rgdno6q6x8cf.png
    a8f3gei8fvk7.png
    z3e80slq2b63.png
  • this is absolutely an pain in the ass going for long time. Plz fix it asap.
  • Plz fix it ASAP!
    edited April 2019
    my mobile is google pixel2 XL
    android 9
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    I have same problem on 3 new 9.7 inch ipads with ios 12.2. Did re-installs with same results.
  • In general instances with the string of code, this can be usually fixed by reinstalling the game-- some other graphic issues may fix with this as well. If not, we do need more information about your device please!

Model
    OS
    Version of Game
    What commonly happens and on what screen/fight
    In general instances with the string of code, this can be usually fixed by reinstalling the game-- some other graphic issues may fix with this as well. If not, we do need more information about your device please!

Model
    OS
    Version of Game
    What commonly happens and on what screen/fight

Model: Ipad 9.7 inch 2018 model 6th generation
    Version of game: 7.2.3 then upgraded to 8.0

On main screen where the button for objectives are it shows MS_ID_xxx

During fights whenever a signature pops on screen it would show MS_ID_xx instead of say Megatronus healing. WheelJack whenever upgrade happens it shows MS_ID_xx.

I have tested on 3 brand new ipads as we were upgrading and on 3 different accounts and it only happens to the new ipads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game when the game was still 7.2.3. I have also reset the ipad doing a full restore and it still happens. I put in a ticket with support and they said this is a known issue. I then upgraded to 8.0 hoping this would be fixed and even did a new install and still issue persists. For now support has closed the ticket and they don't know when there will be a fix.

I am using on old ipad pro and an ipad air and iphone 7 also with ios 12.2 and those are having no issues. These devices have the game previously installed before the 8.0 update and before ios 12.2 update.

Hope this helps.
    Model: XIAOMI 8
    Version of Game: 8.0
    What commonly happens and on what screen/fight: see my second post.
  • iSunny2iSunny2 Posts: 23
    I have the same problem that showing the "MS_ID_xxx" instead of signature abilities after Jetfire released, and same as on Thundercracker.

iOS: V12.0.1
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Game: 8.0
    q1jug212qtcv.png

xivh88knbzys.png
    Update:
    If you copy all the files from a friend who has no garbage text (zip /android/data/com.kabam.bigrobot and overwrite yours), you can solve the problem. I don't know which file(s) triggered the update, though. iOS has a similar fix. We're calling other people for testing and will report back.
    We suspect the JSON files inside:
    /android/data/com.kabam.bigrobot/files/xlate/snapshots/zh-CN
    cause the problem. Because if another friend overwrites theirs with an OK one, the bug is fixed.

Please investigate.
    edited April 2019
    it seems the players' team help reduce Kabam's cost on programmers :D

At least a few hours ... em, I guess that would save a few hundred dollars? >:)

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven
    I have reloaded the game 5 times.
    pixel2 xl
    android 9
    game 8.0
    r25fzrojca3u.png
    vnw1x95lefgz.png
    mlbocsb4rkry.png
    is there any inspection on this issue?
    Same issue on English system.

a7mr04zmivkx.jpg
    hiafg6temd2a.jpg

• Thank you to everyone who has been posting photos and device information!

If you haven't posted device information, please do so! This helps us greatly with investigating these issues.
  • Quick question for those seeing the string of code rather than titles and descriptions:

Are you seeing this on Data, WiFi, or both?
    Quick question for those seeing the string of code rather than titles and descriptions:

Are you seeing this on Data, WiFi, or both?

The three new ipads 6th gens are wifi only. Ipad pro and ipad air 2 work but also on wifi but they had the game before the ios 12.2 update.

• Hm, okay. Thank you @serdood!

I talked with the team about this and it sounds like a big reason this could be happening is due to a weakened connection to our servers, thus causing a translation issue in the text files and it therefore defaults to that. It's something we're going to look into, for sure, but at the moment we don't have an immediate fix.

Thank you again for that information, this actually helps a lot with our investigation.
    edited April 2019
    Thank you @Kabam Vydious , for isolating the problem. It sound reasonable to our observation, as some friends outside mainland China got correct translation strings.

In waiting for a fix, here's a workaround widely tested: Android players (no root required) can download this pack and replace what's inside /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.kabam.bigrobot

百炼为战安卓乱码问题补丁包(免root).zip

However, ios users need jailbreak to do this, which is not acceptable for a lot of people. So we keep our fingers crossed for a real fix.
    edited April 2019
    Hm, okay. Thank you @serdood!

I talked with the team about this and it sounds like a big reason this could be happening is due to a weakened connection to our servers, thus causing a translation issue in the text files and it therefore defaults to that. It's something we're going to look into, for sure, but at the moment we don't have an immediate fix.

Thank you again for that information, this actually helps a lot with our investigation.

Maybe it is like this.
    Before game 8.0 I can connect games with VPN in any region.
    After 8.0, all regional VPNs can't connect to the game, only local data or wifi can be used.
    Local data can only be connected to games but cannot effectively transfer text and image packages.
    Then it should be that your server has a problem.

@Kabam Vydious
    I recommend it's the version released on Jetfire that cause the problem. I've been running on an English system and English game, but still get strings of code shown on Jetfire and Thundercracker's ability and synergies description. This never happened before. I'm using iPhone and iPad with latest iOS version.
    Hm, okay. Thank you @serdood!

Hey Vydious.

FYI.

I can confirm on a 4th and 5th ipad brand new out of the box 6th gen on different networks and problem still exists. Family is upgrading to new ipads since they are on sale...

• I nay saw these on android or out of date iPads. But I only saw it on the iPad when the game first came out
  • RezaReza Posts: 2
    is there any solutions for this bugs? i used diffrent phone and string code still exist