Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is there a way to "summon" a special offer on gold?

RainfollowerRainfollower Posts: 8
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
You know those special offers, right? When you find a 3* bot in a crystal, you immediately receive an offer to change your energon-cubes for another 3* crystal and some gold. There other offers too... Like get some recources to upgarde a bot of a certain class.

Couple of times I received an offer to get 400k gold for 500 cubes (with the following offer to get even more for 1k cubes). It was called a "gold fever" or "gold rush" or something like that. And I wonder... Is there anything you can do in game to get that offer again? I have cubes. And I could do with some gold.
Tagged:

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    no, Kabam send that one out
  • RainfollowerRainfollower Posts: 8
    edited April 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »
    no, Kabam send that one out

Maybe I could tag someone from Kabam here, then? Hm. Let's try... Maybe they're going to do this soon.

PS: thank you for an answer!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yeah would love it if Kabam came up with gold deal every week or every time bot level up event is on... there hasn’t been a single gold deal for energon that I haven’t gotten. And I’m still constantly short on gold.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Setup your hound relics, the new Bee relic, Star Saber and Cloaking Field relics.
    And pop your crystals whilst the anniversary gold 10% is active for 6 days