Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Memory from the Fight!

Hey everyone!

Been a little bit since I dropped in for a community discussion, but with all the excitement from last week I wanted to wait before getting something else up.

This time, in continuing of our 2-Year Anniversary, I want to ask what y'all's Best Memory from the Fight is! It could be the moment you got a bot you really wanted, maybe joining an alliance, winning a fight, or even a piece of the story! There are so many options to claim as your favorite and I really wanna know. :)

Mine, for example, was getting Barricade as one of my first ever bots in the Fight. Sure he was a little baby bot, but he was MY baby bot. Though at the same time, my other favorite memory just revolves around the community of this game. Having spent all the time with you here is definitely something I get to look back at and smile about.

So thank you, everyone. <3

200.gif

Okay, back on topic: Let's hear it! What was your Best Memory or Greatest Achievement?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    When I beat act 4.....oh wait....devs get on it!!
    But seriously....probably pulling 5* generations bee a week ago, since hes so hard to get.
  • Getting the 4* OGP after playing the game like 1 and half years .... And best of all, those old 3* days when WAGP was used to be a big and great allaince with lot of good friends to talk and discuss about literally everything...for me this is not just a game , this is a family...... Love and respect for all the WAGPIANS out here and there... I REMEMBER Y'ALL...
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    Beating Rulers Of Kaon with no energon is definitely my greatest achievement and I was so happy once I did it!
  • Getting my first 4*
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Recently, getting Arcee and Grimlock back-to-back as 5*
    However, way back in the mists of time, the day I got my first 3* (Bonecrusher) and the game started really opening up for me.
  • When the first Transmetal, Cheetor, entered the game (and absolutely rocked).

...waiting for more Transmetals :)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I have a lot man :-)
  • CandKane wrote: »
    Recently, getting Arcee and Grimlock back-to-back as 5*
    However, way back in the mists of time, the day I got my first 3* (Bonecrusher) and the game started really opening up for me.

Hear that? that's the sound of me being jealous of that Grimlock, but congrats nontheless!

I definitely feel that on getting that first high star and just being so :) about it.
  • Getting my first 4*

But WHO was it?
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    But seriously....probably pulling 5* generations bee a week ago, since hes so hard to get.

That was definitely an awesome moment! Hopefully you're enjoying using him in your roster. :D
  • Beating Rulers Of Kaon with no energon is definitely my greatest achievement and I was so happy once I did it!

That's amazing! Definitely understand that being a best!
  • Getting the 4* OGP after playing the game like 1 and half years .... And best of all, those old 3* days when WAGP was used to be a big and great allaince with lot of good friends to talk and discuss about literally everything...for me this is not just a game , this is a family...... Love and respect for all the WAGPIANS out here and there... I REMEMBER Y'ALL...

Awww, that's so sweet. :')
    Buttehrs wrote: »

That was definitely an awesome moment! Hopefully you're enjoying using him in your roster. :D

I have lol
  • TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    1. Getting Megatronus as a 4*
    2. Getting Grimlock as a 4*
    3. getting my first 5* which was Mirage
    4. Getting my first 4* which was Barricade

I think that Zibiit would agree with that entirely.
  • Timfranco wrote: »

Definitely see why those would all be favorites! :0
  • TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    Timfranco wrote: »

I forgot to add 5. playing Forged to Fight for the first time
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    1. The time when opened 10 Hive crystals and TWO 4* Generations Bumblebee were pulled.
    2. The time when I had an extra 300 energons laying around... so I chanced it at a 5* Megatronus :wink:
    3. (not so much in-game related, but alliance related) The time when things were getting a little rough for the game (back in January), and the core of the team said, we're sticking together through this no matter what, because this is still the best Transformers game that we have every played together.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    n40wjxlnu48t.gif
    idg70qtvgcqc.png
    f8aja9btnlks.gif
  • Raptor22 wrote: »
    1. The time when opened 10 Hive crystals and TWO 4* Generations Bumblebee were pulled.
    2. The time when I had an extra 300 energons laying around... so I chanced it at a 5* Megatronus :wink:
    3. (not so much in-game related, but alliance related) The time when things were getting a little rough for the game (back in January), and the core of the team said, we're sticking together through this no matter what, because this is still the best Transformers game that we have every played together.

Awesome on all those pulls and also :') that's so sweet, honestly. Thank you for saying that. <3 I'm definitely sharing it with the team.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    No question it was the first crystal opening event and my crew had been saving crystals cause were a little crazy like that.. We end the event opening a ridiculous amount of crystals as there was an hour overlap between the release of Megatronus and the end of crystal event and the entire alliance is opening crystals as fast as we could.

Then early rank show up and were 4th.... thinking how on earth did these other 2 allies finish ahead of us as they weren't even full... Guys are depressed, feeling like quitting cause our score was so good. But final rank hadn't been determined yet, of course we don't know this at the time.

Then 12pst rolls around and the final rank drops and we land second, winning the coveted 5* OGP and the alliance goes bananas! If this was a sport the locker room would have been covered in champagne and beer. Hands down the best feeling I've experienced in the game
  • That's such a nice memory to have, @Canuck33!!! Thank you so much for sharing that with us. :')
  • SoundwaveGOA125SoundwaveGOA125 Posts: 62
    edited April 2019
    nvlue5wr79yw.png
    Getting THIS from a crystal. When I originally got him as a 3 star, I lost it, figuratively. I got some 3 star crystals and opened them up. The first who came up was Waspinator, who I needed so I could unlock his signature, and then Soundwave popped up second. I was so happy to finally have my favourite character after grinding 3 star crystals forever. Getting him as a 4 star wasn't as pleasant because I got the unfortunate news that one of my oldest friends met his end, but it did help cheer me up some. I bought him from one of those Energon Store exclusive packs. Getting the 5 star came late in the night, so I had to be quiet with my victory. I got enough shards for a 5 star crystal and opened it the long way, swiping it down and letting it spin. I was excited to see it slow down right on Soundwave, and see him and his minions pop out of the space bridge. I'm working on getting some t3 tech sparks, because I just used my other ones on getting Shockwave to rank 3, so I've been grinding at the raids for the t3 essence. Gotta do some special missions, too
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Getting my first 4*, Galvatron. Holy hell he's efficient in a fight, and boy do I love the RNG from that point in time.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    1. When I joined LWM Family it was definitely my best experience love that Family
    2. When I started pulling my favorite bots as 5stars G1 Bee, OG Optimus, Grimlock, MV1 Optimus, Mirage, OG Megs, and Windblade 😁
    3. Having a team as awesome as Kabam has been for 2years with F2F 👍
    my list could go on but these are definitely my biggest memories and I’m still making more with my friends and family in F2F
    Till all are one! 😁

I think that Zibiit would agree with that entirely.

Absolutely! I was a HUGE Beast Wars fan and Cheetor is my all-time favorite bot!
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    At the end of my first day playing this game I had three 1*s (Bonecrusher, Optimus (obviously), and Windblade), one 2* (Bludgeon) and one 3* (Hot Rod). I was on the last crystal I had at that time. I opened it, wishing for another 3*, but I somehow got a 4*!

It was Hound, but still. I thought he was O.P.
  • Getting my first 4*

But WHO was it?
    og prime