Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

v8.0 Discussion Thread - Happy 2 Year Anniversary!

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited April 2019
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Tough wrote: »
    I think that there will be multiple difficulty’s in this new event, each awarding their own “star” version of Thundercracker upon exploration. Am i correct @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Am i close?

thumb_i-dont-know-how-2-read-the-home-you-build-35394709.png

b03mzzc0nv0l.png

Yes indeed mister icarus
    crkbhdos947l.png
    xa2qmzskgd23.png
    kocays9eutkd.png

Ding ding ding!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Looks like you guys put a lot of work into the 8.0 update. Question - I see from the posts the new things included in this update: new AM maps, bot balancing, new challenge with a new bot... all very nice.

But I didn’t see any release notes on any bugs that were fixed. Could we get some kind of update to let us know what bugs were squashed as part of 8.0?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Thanks @kabam for exceeding expectations. I was genuinely worried for what we might see in April, thanks for not letting us down!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Looks like you guys put a lot of work into the 8.0 update. Question - I see from the posts the new things included in this update: new AM maps, bot balancing, new challenge with a new bot... all very nice.

But I didn’t see any release notes on any bugs that were fixed. Could we get some kind of update to let us know what bugs were squashed as part of 8.0?

We can confirm the garbage text bug (MS_ID_UI_XXXXXXX) is still there.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115

We can confirm the garbage text bug (MS_ID_UI_XXXXXXX) is still there.

Great! I thought I was the only one that was having this issue. I already put in a ticket to support and they said it is a known issue. 8.0 update didn't fix it. I was getting it on three brand new ipads on different accounts. It is pretty annoying.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Happy birthday!bbf3n88a3mhg.gif
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Happy 2 Year Anniversary Kabam! 😁👍
  • SonicaSonica Posts: 7
    I didn't get the Matrix relic last year because I was not able to play for personal reasons. Now they refuse to give it to me.
  • QheenoueQheenoue Posts: 2
    Hi, with the recent ios 12.2 update, the game keeps crashing. It especially happens when we are switching to a new mission or mode, ie: after completing a daily mission, it crashes when we are about to start a raid. It occurs during all gameplay modes. An unnerving fact about it now, if it crashes when we are fighting, we restart the fight with half our health only. An issue just like when it crashed about a year ago. Please fix.
    edited April 2019
    Qheenoue wrote: »
    Hi, with the recent ios 12.2 update, the game keeps crashing. It especially happens when we are switching to a new mission or mode, ie: after completing a daily mission, it crashes when we are about to start a raid. It occurs during all gameplay modes. An unnerving fact about it now, if it crashes when we are fighting, we restart the fight with half our health only. An issue just like when it crashed about a year ago. Please fix.

Same thing happened to me today on my IPad
    @Kabam Vydious if you guys could put a bug fix update up we’d sure appreciate it
  • HELP!! I accidently forged my 4* soundwave max level,rank and forge,he was signature level 38 and he was my best bot....I was doing some forging and accidently selected him only and didnt realize till it was to late....
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    HELP!! I accidently forged my 4* soundwave max level,rank and forge,he was signature level 38 and he was my best bot....I was doing some forging and accidently selected him only and didnt realize till it was to late....

Send Kabam a support ticket, they should be able to help.
  • HELP!! I accidently forged my 4* soundwave max level,rank and forge,he was signature level 38 and he was my best bot....I was doing some forging and accidently selected him only and didnt realize till it was to late....

Where do I send them a ticket?never needed help with the game before till now.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    HELP!! I accidently forged my 4* soundwave max level,rank and forge,he was signature level 38 and he was my best bot....I was doing some forging and accidently selected him only and didnt realize till it was to late....

i think this is the link - http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

@Kabam Vydious

You can reach them by going HERE.

You can reach them by going HERE.

Thank you hopefully you guys can help me I really didnt want to lose that soundwave I was tired while i forged him and got so mad when I realised I accidently did you guys can even revert my game to about 11 hours before that even happened I basically made no progress in the game at that time so...
  • VinyoMTLVinyoMTL Posts: 1
    Hi! After the update, my phone can't show all the images and details, and takes it a while to load for example between fight main- and story mission menu. Also not showing the crystals images in the crystal menu and so on. It's a Honor 10. Any suggestions?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Same with Androids running every possible chipset.
    Or any version between 7.0-9.0.
    Only device in my inventory that doesn't crash is a moto m, Helio P15 on 7.0.
    WEIRD.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Jazz444 wrote: »

@Kabam Vydious if you guys could put a bug fix update up we’d sure appreciate it

Hahaha. Good luck. Welcome to the android life. I think i've had this issue for about a year now.
    edited April 2019
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Hahaha. Good luck. Welcome to the android life. I think i've had this issue for about a year now.

I’m playing on a Apple IPad 6th generation
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Thanks @kabam for exceeding expectations. I was genuinely worried for what we might see in April, thanks for not letting us down!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Couldn't agree more, love all the changes, especially the special spotlight gauntlet. Thank you for the extra content, was really fun to go against those mods.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Wait wats the boost we are receiving?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    JKIN wrote: »
    Wait wats the boost we are receiving?

Xp and gold boost.
  • Any news on how to get thunderthing in 5*?
    Like a new 15 days challenge?
  • DrekDrek Posts: 21
    Update is nice. Hoping for a roadmap of what is to come. It’s hard sticking around with just reforged events monthly. Hopefully we are getting a steady stream of new content
  • TRANSFORMES Fan , anybody knows the difference between Optimus Prime and Ginrai god? ssudfbuok6o4.jpg
    vvc6327qrbm0.jpg
    Is the only change to the game the bot rebalance? Cause of it is...it's a really weak update
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Is the only change to the game the bot rebalance? Cause of it is...it's a really weak update

Yeah, I agree. It would have been a better update if they introduced new AM maps or something. 🙄
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Yeah, I agree. It would have been a better update if they introduced new AM maps or something. 🙄

Savage.

I personally disagree as I dislike AM...I'd prefer a new game mode that doesn't take r5 5*s to beat