Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T4 class spark

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I am pretty sure if they are for sale in store for 1000 bucks each, many people wouldn’t mind pouring money buying 10, 20 of these :)

That would never ever happen.

Why?

2 months into the game, I already have 8 5 stars. 2 of them almost rank 4/5.

But I have only 250 T4 class spark crystal........and that was from the aniversary login reward.....

If they are easier to obtain people would have feel finished and left the game.

Still....from the current pace, it looks like I will never get 1 T4 spark ever :smile:

Btw, if there is an in game auction house, the price of this stuff would probably gone upward of 5k bucks each

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    mate they have sold two t4c sparks already, $100 each. Chill
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Pretty sure theyll become much more available...soon as 6* get announced. Its. the next logical step.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd like T4 class sparks robe more available than they are now, I mean only the top alliances are able to get them right now, that's no fun for the rest of us
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Top alliances deserve it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The team did a great job keeping the game healthy. They've done so by putting all the good stuff in AM rewards and limiting the items to 15. This way, there are at least some places money can't beat and that's where you start to challenge yourself.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited April 2019
    iBK wrote: »
    Just because you have 8 5*s after two months of gameplay doesn't mean everyone does. I saw your thread earlier where you said yourself that you spent over 800 USD just on the Thundercracker missions. Not everyone has that kind of money to splash out on a mobile game, and god knows how much you've spent over two months.

How you choose to spend your money is your choice, but to compare your experience of the game to regular players and to suggest that the pace of the game should be changed in your favour isn't right.

I started playing three months ago and I've got six 5* bots after lots of grinding. I don't even have a single R3 5* bot yet at this stage and I'm sure most people who started playing at the same time as myself are in similar positions. You make it seem as if it's easy to rack up 5* bots over just two months but fail to mention the amount of money you've spent on the game to get to where you are now, if you want your T4 class spark, it looks like you're going to have to work for it like the rest of us for now.

Sorry for the rant, just had to get it out of my system

I agree with your reasoning.

But why you can buy 2 of it if you played earlier than I do?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

In that sense it is extremely unfair.

It should be more like everybody gets to buy 2 of them max in their lifetime.

It is more like Kabam found out people buy these things and instantly gets to beat everybody else and maxed out. And the game become pointless cuz you already beat everybody. People then leave the game out of boredem.

So Kabam decided to make it only available to top alliance to keep the game interesting and have a goal.

As for those lucky guys that got them, everybody would just hope someday they get to college and get married and be done with the game and GO AWAY.

So hopefully all of those early comers leave the game soon so the game becomes fair again.

Let me give you analogy if anybody wants to argue.
    What do you think would happen if government tells you if you are born before 1980, you can buy houses that’s more than 1 million dollars with a rebate of 70%? And you will retire with 1 million dollars in your bank automatically if you are born before 1980?

Does that sound fair?

Sure you don’t spend a dime. But if I am born before 1980 and I can spend 300k to get a 1 million dollar house. I am a spender so what?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited April 2019
    What’s with the “beat everybody else” comment? Play for yourself, who cares what others are doing.

Comparison is the death of peace and well-being.

I’ve spent a fortune on this game, and guess what? My base gets slaughtered 5 times a day and i’m not in a top 10 alliance. Why? Because I want to have fun and play at my pace.

Someone else can have those shiny T4CS shards today, I’ll get them later.

Again, Kabam did nothing wrong, but for new comers you just have to swallow the unfairness of the past.
    edited April 2019
    Now to talk about the solution making T4 more available so it is fair and still keep people interested

To create a new mechanism where you can raise bot to new max like 15000. Then everybody would be on the same leveling ground again.

But that takes money and man power so may or may not happen.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Again, Kabam did nothing wrong, but for new comers you just have to swallow the unfairness of the past.

What is unfairness of the past?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

But why you can buy 2 of it if you played earlier than I do? Because more offers will become available in the future

Why?See above

Why??Because

Why??Well...

Why??...

Why??...Bye!

In that sense it is extremely unfair.Sounds a lot like life

It should be more like everybody gets to buy 2 of them max in their lifetime.?The exclusive nature of these offers/items are part of the reason they buy the offers in the first place. Take that away and the value of the deal and spark goes way down

You have to realize that you are an anomaly. Most people follow the prescribed path of grinding for 6 months to a year before they consider buying a high level materials deal. It takes time to build a roster and get the skill and strategies needed to excel. This fact is evident in your post about item limits. If you are already a ninja, then congrats. Find an alliance where you can play AM competitively and you will excel much more quickly.
    Vavatron wrote: »
    What’s with the “beat everybody else” comment? Play for yourself, who cares what others are doing.

Comparison is the death of peace and well-being.

I’ve spent a fortune on this game, and guess what? My base gets slaughtered 5 times a day and i’m not in a top 10 alliance. Why? Because I want to have fun and play at my pace.

Someone else can have those shiny T4CS shards today, I’ll get them later.

Kudos to your altitude
    DonApis wrote: »

What is unfairness of the past?

They put 2 of these up for sale in the past. So if they don’t do it again, people will have 2 T4 advantage over you. If they do it again, people will still have 2T4 advantage over you.
    They will make that offer again. Don’t worry.

As time goes on, like all games, rare resources become more available, and rarer resources will be introduced. Rinse and repeat.
    Vavatron wrote: »
    They will make that offer again. Don’t worry.

As time goes on, like all games, rare resources become more available, and rarer resources will be introduced. Rinse and repeat.

That’s cool dude. At least my goal for now is raising 5-10 bots to 8000ish max forged 4/5. So at least something to do :)

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What do you think would happen if government tells you if you are born before 1980, you can buy houses that’s more than 1 million dollars with a rebate of 70%? And you will retire with 1 million dollars in your bank automatically if you are born before 1980?

Does that sound fair?

I don't know. But I'm sure it's fair of your parents being more competent at standing up than you when you're a new born. Slapping 'unfair' tags onto all who have grinded two years to get there, you either don't have any common sense or you're playing the wrong game. Try Idle Heroes.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Look, I don't want to argue with anyone, I made my point and I'll leave it at that.
    However, I think to use a moronic and unrealistic government as your analogy is a bit far-fetched
    (Also, if this were to happen, if you lived in an area where people around you were able to take advantage of this, your family would most likely also benefit from this)
    but whatever, I guess.
    Just because you have 8 5*s after two months of gameplay doesn't mean everyone does. I saw your thread earlier where you said yourself that you spent over 800 USD just on the Thundercracker missions. Not everyone has that kind of money to splash out on a mobile game, and god knows how much you've spent over two months.

How you choose to spend your money is your choice, but to compare your experience of the game to regular players and to suggest that the pace of the game should be changed in your favour isn't right.

I started playing three months ago and I've got six 5* bots after lots of grinding. I don't even have a single R3 5* bot yet at this stage and I'm sure most people who started playing at the same time as myself are in similar positions. You make it seem as if it's easy to rack up 5* bots over just two months but fail to mention the amount of money you've spent on the game to get to where you are now, if you want your T4 class spark, it looks like you're going to have to work for it like the rest of us for now.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

It is more like Kabam found out people buy these things and instantly gets to beat everybody else and maxed out. And the game become pointless cuz you already beat everybody. People then leave the game out of boredem.

So Kabam decided to make it only available to top alliance to keep the game interesting and have a goal.

As for those lucky guys that got them, everybody would just hope someday they get to college and get married and be done with the game and GO AWAY.

So hopefully all of those early comers leave the game soon so the game becomes fair again.

Does that sound fair?

Sure you don’t spend a dime. But if I am born before 1980 and I can spend 300k to get a 1 million dollar house. I am a spender so what?

Stupid analogy. Kabam didn't make the offer available to people who have been playing x amount of years, they made it available to everyone who was playing at that time.

I can't go and demand that the government make available to me all of the schemes available to people years ago before I was alive or working or whatever.
    DaveJL wrote: »

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Does that sound fair?

Stupid analogy. Kabam didn't make the offer available to people who have been playing x amount of years, they made it available to everyone who was playing at that time.

I can't go and demand that the government make available to me all of the schemes available to people years ago before I was alive or working or whatever.

Your reasoning is even more stupid. So if Kabam gave everyone that logged in the first day unobtainable bot that is 20millon rating and they end up owning your base rading everything, that sounds fair to you?
    That’s the tone and reasoning you are going with.

If somebody before your time obtained some precious things, that’s fair because they came before you?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kudos to your altitude

Is it because he took the high ground?
    edited April 2019

Does that sound fair?

I don't know. But I'm sure it's fair of your parents being more competent at standing up than you when you're a new born. Slapping 'unfair' tags onto all who have grinded two years to get there, you either don't have any common sense or you're playing the wrong game. Try Idle Heroes.

What do you mean by 2 years? If I keep grinding for 2 years, I will still have 0 T4 spark. Just because you logged in at that point, you are entitled to a T4?

Yo, looks like some guys are from the art faculty or just high schooler with no sense of logic or reasoning. Randomly slapping fairness on an unfair topic.

I know what you guys are coming from. Oh I spend 2 years in this game. Look I came earlier than you. So? Go grind for 10 more years. Look there is just no way you can get another T4. I am laughing at your 20 4/5 bots all stuck. So what? I came before you and grinded 2 more years than you.

It is ok to admit an issue exist and not worth effort fixing. But it is completely different being ignorant and just won’t admit.

Arguing with kids is just stupidness itself and that’s what I have done here.

Look, I am done arguing.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    You're being quite illogical @小龙女 . Might want to chill on the attitude. This community can be quite helpful but at the same time, won't stand for how you're acting right now. What you're accusing people of is exactly what you're doing.
    edited April 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    You're being quite illogical @小龙女 . Might want to chill on the attitude. This community can be quite helpful but at the same time, won't stand for how you're acting right now. What you're accusing people of is exactly what you're doing.

I was just making a point, I can’t stand people pointing finger for things they don’t care. And don’t tell me I am illogical, if you want to make argument i am all for it.

How would you act if I call you stupid or illogical like what people are saying?

I appreciate your past help, but I don’t appreciate you giving it more heat.

lkjpv8tcx0sr.gif
  • Congrats on your 5* bots, would you like a cookie? Not everyone gives a hoot about your bots, you want to piss your money into the game, fine it's your money.

Okay, let's all say no T4 Class Spark until 2022.
    edited April 2019
    Congrats on your 5* bots, would you like a cookie? Not everyone gives a hoot about your bots, you want to piss your money into the game, fine it's your money.

Okay, let's all say no T4 Class Spark until 2022.

That’s good news for everybody for sure.

Oh who give a dam about your 2022? Like you made the game?

@lightningbaron and look like some lvl 47 kid whining about raid control Should need some parental control on his android phone.
    lmao you need to chill out.

Do you think Kabam should make every single offer they have ever made from the games inception available to you when you start? By your reason and logic, it would be the only way of making it "fair".
    DaveJL wrote: »
    lmao you need to chill out.

Do you think Kabam should make every single offer they have ever made from the games inception available to you when you start? By your reason and logic, it would be the only way of making it "fair".

Not just me, everybody in the past and present and future should get maximum of 2 offers or how ever many offers that would ever be offered。

Guys this post has made into kids playground. I am leaving