Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

pwned by 5* kickback....or NOT?

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
this month I rolled a 5* prowl, a 5* bone crusher, a 5* barricade, and finally a.....5* kickback

I was heartbroken, only 1 out of 4 rolls is what I want. I would never rank up the other 3. They are not in the “tier list”

But then, I just realized there is my chance to complete all monthly objectives and get another free 5* and awakening program... (I bought OP with chip)

Hopefully I don’t get trolled again by RNG

Here are the pwn highlights, I really miss a Mixmaster thread yes.

oy5fvzokrvgr.png
cnl2s3xhkath.png
noh21hzjpbls.png

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    That 5* Prowl is one of the best bots in the game, depending on your team he could be a better choice than Kickback. BC and Barricade might not be mucho sexy, but a Bayverse Decepticon team is deceptively powerful, especially if you can toss in a 4 or 5* Tact Bee for class coverage and synergies.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    CandKane wrote: »
    That 5* Prowl is one of the best bots in the game, depending on your team he could be a better choice than Kickback. BC and Barricade might not be mucho sexy, but a Bayverse Decepticon team is deceptively powerful, especially if you can toss in a 4 or 5* Tact Bee for class coverage and synergies.

yeah that prowl is like medicine that instantly healed all the other RNG lol

• 小龙女 wrote: »
    this month I rolled a 5* prowl, a 5* bone crusher, a 5* barricade, and finally a.....5* kickback

I was heartbroken, only 1 out of 4 rolls is what I want. I would never rank up the other 3. They are not in the “tier list”

But then, I just realized there is my chance to complete all monthly objectives and get another free 5* and awakening program... (I bought OP with chip)

Hopefully I don’t get trolled again by RNG

Here are the pwn highlights, I really miss a Mixmaster thread yes.

oy5fvzokrvgr.png
    cnl2s3xhkath.png
    noh21hzjpbls.png

Kickback can be good for certain uses, and can be insanely helpful in spotlight. I might explain later.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Watch iNightSkies’ videos on kickback you’ll change your mind!
  • Barricade is arguably the best out of those pulls. Better than kickback, except in raids
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    Watch iNightSkies’ videos on kickback you’ll change your mind!

Well, his gameplay videos will make you like any bot.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Kickback is amazing, Prowl is even better. Bonecrusher at high level is brutal and Barricade is nothing to scoff at, and has synergy with Barricade.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    For kickback on raids specifically...under what conditions will power gain restart after having been consumed?

Talking about mod-based power gain, not like with soundwave or other bots standard abilities...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    m00nshine wrote: »
    For kickback on raids specifically...under what conditions will power gain restart after having been consumed?

Talking about mod-based power gain, not like with soundwave or other bots standard abilities...

After they fire a special.