Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Much? T4 and Thundercracker

VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
This is gonna be a busy couple of days...

x0nh9j6n1ix8.jpeg

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    ...maybe instead of days and days if bot chips, we could have spread these out a little?
  • Interesting, but WHY are they always doing double arenas during the "good" arena week, and not during generic chips ????
    edited April 2019
    Because it’s raid week obviously!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Who the fudge wants moar arena?
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    So, We are moving backwards? Going back to the beta days when arena was fun? Great! Looking forward to it.
    I remember when 5* arenas came to my country of chaps, and I remember deleting the app shortly afterward. Maybe this will be different?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Tough wrote: »
    So, We are moving backwards? Going back to the beta days when arena was fun? Great! Looking forward to it.

Ewwww arena will never be fun
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Interesting, but WHY are they always doing double arenas during the "good" arena week, and not during generic chips ????

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious you really should consider a change at some point to run these during bot chip arenas.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They did run the Bee arenas during the generic bot chip week so it's not like they haven't thought of it before. However, it still would be a crazy multiple arena week.

I wish the change would be something where you don't have endless arena grinding.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I wish the change would be something where you don't have endless arena grinding.

This 1,000,000,000,000,000x
  • WarblahWarblah Posts: 39

I’m not sure which part of arena u would consider fun, it’s the worst time sink in this game.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Kabam Vydious Can you make an announcement about the arena details before it begins? Because it will start just after the end of the gold boost and some of us have a choice to make, forge & sell the ore or keep the bots & grind the arena.
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Can you make an announcement about the arena details before it begins? Because it will start just after the end of the gold boost and some of us have a choice to make, forge & sell the ore or keep the bots & grind the arena.

That’s a really good point @Mufc14
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »

That’s a really good point @Mufc14
    They have said that they will make an announcemen before it starts but can’t find the post.

Where is the information @Kabam Vydious we almost there
    s0dx3luot8dp.jpeg
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I'm guessing they're working on it.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I'm guessing they're working on it.
    They usually make the announcement 24 hours before the event.

Or maybe they'll just make us wait till tomorrow to read the arena description and view the rewards.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Or maybe they'll just make us wait till tomorrow to read the arena description and view the rewards.

(More information on that, and his Intel Report, will be available closer to then.)
  • I'm talking to who I need to about this. Sorry for the delay, gang!
  • Probably not going to get to this EOD but I'll push with getting what information is needed for tomorrow. Really sorry about this one, gang.
    EOD? what’s that? sorry not good with abbreviations.
  • Tough wrote: »

It's the same as COB (Closing of Business); EOD or End of Day. 🙂
    Thank you!
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    pfft once again @Kabam Vydious is only working part time! Lol just messing with you. You know we all love you here! Just have to give you Sh*t like you’re one of us! ;)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Are we able to get thundercracker from this?

It's the same as COB (Closing of Business); EOD or End of Day. 🙂

But a little different from ED.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Are we able to get thundercracker from this?

Sure looks like it
This discussion has been closed.