Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging Question

This question has prolly been answered before, but do you gain more forge xp by forging the 2-star, 3-star, and 4-star into the 5-star at once, or should you forge the 2-star into the 3-star, the 3-star in the 4-star, and the 4-star into the 5-star? thx.

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I think it's the same either way but I'm not entirely sure
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Incremental forge is the right way (into the same class or better yet, the same bot). I used to think it will cause some exp loss. It's true, but only that of the level 0 is lost, which is tiny compared to the bonus if your fodder is maxed. A tolerable bug.

And don't forge your fodder over level 75 for the moment. An intolerable bug.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

?? You just need to throw the same 4* bot into the 5* bot at any point to unlock the max forge level of 100.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Beastdad wrote: »

This^^^^ very important

Hopefully we’ll get an update on this soon. Either in this thread or the other one.
  • I'm still working on getting some answers on that, @Darm0k! Sorry for a delay, y'all!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I'm still working on getting some answers on that, @Darm0k! Sorry for a delay, y'all!

Coolness. Thanks for staying on top of it. Much appreciated. 👍
  • WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    I don’t think forge exp from forge level gets the multiplier bonus, which seems to only applies to rank/level. So now days I always forge directly into the 5*
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    Incremental forge is the right way (into the same class or better yet, the same bot). I used to think it will cause some exp loss. It's true, but only that of the level 0 is lost, which is tiny compared to the bonus if your fodder is maxed. A tolerable bug.

I do not understand, according to @Warblah bonus only applies on rank lvl. Carry over exp don’t get multiplied, how would step forging gives any extra than directly from 3-5

In other words, carry over exp never involve in bonus calculation, so forging step by step do not give extra exp by that thought. I might be wrong