Forging Question

This question has prolly been answered before, but do you gain more forge xp by forging the 2-star, 3-star, and 4-star into the 5-star at once, or should you forge the 2-star into the 3-star, the 3-star in the 4-star, and the 4-star into the 5-star? thx.

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,927
    I think it's the same either way but I'm not entirely sure
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,871
    Incremental forge is the right way (into the same class or better yet, the same bot). I used to think it will cause some exp loss. It's true, but only that of the level 0 is lost, which is tiny compared to the bonus if your fodder is maxed. A tolerable bug.

And don't forge your fodder over level 75 for the moment. An intolerable bug.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 748

?? You just need to throw the same 4* bot into the 5* bot at any point to unlock the max forge level of 100.
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 932

This^^^^ very important
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,991
    Beastdad wrote: »

This^^^^ very important

Hopefully we’ll get an update on this soon. Either in this thread or the other one.
  • I'm still working on getting some answers on that, @Darm0k! Sorry for a delay, y'all!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,991
    I'm still working on getting some answers on that, @Darm0k! Sorry for a delay, y'all!

Coolness. Thanks for staying on top of it. Much appreciated. 👍
  • WarblahWarblah Posts: 37
    I don’t think forge exp from forge level gets the multiplier bonus, which seems to only applies to rank/level. So now days I always forge directly into the 5*
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 640
    edited June 8
    Incremental forge is the right way (into the same class or better yet, the same bot). I used to think it will cause some exp loss. It's true, but only that of the level 0 is lost, which is tiny compared to the bonus if your fodder is maxed. A tolerable bug.

I do not understand, according to @Warblah bonus only applies on rank lvl. Carry over exp don’t get multiplied, how would step forging gives any extra than directly from 3-5

In other words, carry over exp never involve in bonus calculation, so forging step by step do not give extra exp by that thought. I might be wrong