Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM Energy Not Refreshing

ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title suggests, some AM Energy isn't refreshing, which is really fishy since no AM''s have occurred in the past 3 days. Here's some pics a took today when I entered the map; you can see it's the start of the map, implying I haven't moved yet and should have energy:
8kqun05ridgg.png
vtn8xpnz2k2j.png
This bug has occurred twice before, actually. The first time, it happened before 8.0's release, and the second time being after. I initially thought I was just going crazy or maybe I did something to the system, but now that this has happened 3 times, I am certain it's a bug. Please look into this and Thank You

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    You have your energy 😒
  • JKL wrote: »
    You have your energy 😒

Yes, but not ALL of it. After 3 whole days, you would think it would be at max capacity... but it's not.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2019
    I'm not following your question/situation.

based on the AM clock, you're only 30 mins into the AM... how do you know you the AM energy is not refreshing?

Update: reply lag - the other responses didn;t show up until after i submitted this one.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    JKL wrote: »
    You have your energy 😒

Yes, but not ALL of it. After 3 whole days, you would think it would be at max capacity... but it's not.

the refresh timer starts when your AM starts (that's why it's key your leadership starts the AM on time) and you always start with 3 energy.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    You know, depending on when you join, you lose energy just for joining right?
  • Voltron wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    You have your energy 😒

the refresh timer starts when your AM starts (that's why it's key your leadership starts the AM on time) and you always start with 3 energy.

Oh.....

Usually, I arrive in AM a little late, so your statement explains a lot.

Well, sorry everyone, should've thought into the situation more before jumping to conclusions. I apologize for my ignorance.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    You know, depending on when you join, you lose energy just for joining right?

I've never seen this happen.