Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Master Acomplishments

c8gupr78rd3r.png
14c4p47hr29s.png
tapa720cveyy.png
Oh my word man this was some difficult stuff, the other 3 missions weren’t so bad however that MV1 mission was awful!
h879urmdp7e8.png

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Now for the full exploration
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Next month I’ll give it a go I’m about to have R5 4* shockboy and R3 5* galvis and starboy
    Kitten wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Next month I’ll give it a go I’m about to have R5 4* shockboy and R3 5* galvis and starboy

That’s if they don’t make the mods evil like this month, but I doubt they’ll make it fun 🤗
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Had you not done that forge-all demonstration ....

d7vyw0ydldqv.jpeg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

You mean his goodbye, I’m done publicity stunt?
    Darm0k wrote: »

You mean his goodbye, I’m done publicity stunt?

Wouldn’t call it that, I did it to show what forging high level 4 stars give since I was done with the game no need to get rude
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wouldn’t call it that, I did it to show what forging high level 4 stars give since I was done with the game no need to get rude

No no. I meant it as a joke. I guess I shoulda added a smily at the end.
    Darm0k wrote: »

No no. I meant it as a joke. I guess I shoulda added a smily at the end.

Ahhh sorry 😂
    edited May 2019
    Completed master, final boss wasn’t too bad but megatron is DISGUSTING!!! I’m going to return to chapter 3 when shockwave is R5 and galvis and starboy are R3 to see how I do then

Also gonna add the 2.2 power flow path was reaaaally hard I haven’t got my shockwave fully ranked up so that path took so long to beat due to baiting specials and running around 😬😬
    590bil448hhm.png
    Chapter 3 is done...

3.1: The boss is fairly difficult, I had an awful time the first run but the other 4 runs I did pretty well against him, the miniboss blaster is the real challenge though I hated him, he got very unfair at times! The energy resistance path and ranged shock was the worst for me. Wish energy resistance was timed but it is what it is.

3.2: First 4 paths weren’t too bad, crit rate was scary but I did really well against it. The boss itself is much easier than megatron, once you get the hang of kickback’s movement you can easily get around shock block if you’re patient. Now, the shock block path was my final challenge and it was evil incarnate. You have to be REALLY careful on that path, one hit into a block and you’ll be close to deth. Cheetor was also a pain as always. Arcee is the miniboss on this mission and man every time she wanted to kill me as if I’ve done something unforgivable. I remember taking a headshot from her (playing as Galvatron R3 max forge 5*) and it took off 25% health! Used 4 revives (2 against megatron, but that was my first time really could have avoided using them, and 2 more against shock block path).

Team was:
    R3 F100 5* Galvatron (Sig 15)
    R2 5* Bumblebee GS
    R2 5* Arcee
    R1 5* Starboy
    R4 4* Shockboy (Sig 1)