Inputs bug

So..ever since the last update for the game, I have been experiencing something that I personally haven’t before. My inputs are being dropped. This happens most fights now that last longer than 30 seconds, and I’m not going to lie it’s super frustrating.

I only play am and spotlights nowadays, and I see it in both of those, not sure about anywhere else.

For example: I’ll do a ranged shot, dash in, hit the enemy..then usually I backstep twice because the enemy starts hitting air, but about half the time my second backstep never happens and I end up swiping the left side of my screen like crazy trying to get space. All while the enemy is whaling away on my poor little bots.

I also noticed that my block gets dropped as well a lot. The enemy might do a basic ranged attack, I’ll block (purely out of bad habit) and without lifting my finger off the screen, the blocking input gets dropped.

I have no idea why this is happening, but I can tell you that I’m on an iPhone 8 with the latest iOS..thanks..

Comments

This discussion has been closed.