Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thundercracker

Okay guys, so here's the deal

I was checking something on the wiki when I found out about this image, which btw never bothered me, till now, when I saw it in detail, and saw Thundercracker on the background
1q04prstupvy.jpg

And before anybody asks or say something, this image is legit, it is in full 3D AND was probably one of the picture to promote the game ( so it's actually really old )

Now I had a lot of questioning when I saw this, and i'll try to make you feel what I felt when I understood some underlying things

Currently, with this, we know that Thundercracker character was in the production for a very long time, and by seeing this picture, we can also assume that his model, texture, probably animations ( since it's the same as Starscream) and special effects were also there. The only thing we don't know is the coding behind him. But still, we can already tell that his character was waaay after the process of just " designing " a character and was like at least 70% or more, done.

And I'll quote what Miike said on another thread:
" A new Bot may have been released every month, but that doesn't mean that it only took a month to build... A brand new Bot took several months to build, and the same goes for Mission content. "

Another information is the leak.
On this one, Thundercracker wasn't there, and yet, we still need 2 more bots from that list( all the others are already in the game and got released )

So, by combining all this informations, we have a few theory ( I'll not say the word speculation since it's frowned upon here )

Mine is pretty simple

The production team isn't the same as before ( by that, I mean when they actually did work on Thundercracker )
So, when they knew that the game was clearly on the brink of ... you know
They did release that bot that was like, already finished at 60-70% ( I mean, his code could even have been finished at this time, by the older team production, he was also probably done like at 99% but Kabam didn't want to release him for some reasons )
But one thing is still questionable : why he wasn't on the filegame from the beginning, especially if he was already made at the start of this game( which is why he wasn't shown on the leak ) And yet, we still did get him, 1 month ago ... ?

So what's actually going is : The production team can't longer produce bots, but they don't want the players to know about, so they brought back a bot, that was like already almost finished by the older team, and that Kabam purposely didn't want in the game before, just to reassure the player that the game still have a production team ( probably almost the " same " size as before ). And since a bot can't be done in less than 1 month or so, quoting Miike, this bot " couldn't be done " only a few month ago, but was planned since way before that. By doing this they make this " fake feeling " that Thundercracker was on the production from a long time ago

And they did this on that special period of time( anniversary), when they knew that if there wasn't any thing really " new " they would have lost way too much player ( and by that, meaning the end of the game).

Again, this is only my theory, I just gathered all the information I could have, and tried to figure out what's actually going here.
I mean, all of this could be wrong, like Thundercracker was already planned to come the last month, but 1 year ago, by the team, etc etc.
I'm no conspirationist or anything, not a genius to take out the truth from simple information. I'm a simple man, that just wanted to share with you guys, what I discovered, and what I felt about the game, just by seeing Thundercrack on this picture.
So again, this is only fictionnal

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Vydious would love this theory
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Deep down i knew thundercracker wasn't a "new" bot , he was supposed to be released at start , i realised this thing when i saw that picture too a while ago.
    So guess I'm just waiting for kabam to release an actual bot .
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Certain they just don’t have the designers to make new bots in the forged to fight compartment
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    Deep down i knew thundercracker wasn't a "new" bot , he was supposed to be released at start , i realised this thing when i saw that picture too a while ago.
    So guess I'm just waiting for kabam to release an actual bot .

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2878/thundercracker-spotted-in-game-trailer-but-cancelled
    @Celt
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Aren't theories against the forum rules? But anyway amazing theory!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited May 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    Certain they just don’t have the designers to make new bots in the forged to fight compartment

I did hear a rumor. Something about someone leaving Kabam. Anyways, how's Adora doing? We haven't seen her that much on this forum
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    That's a lot of text and the idea is simple and reasonable: last pill.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

I did hear a rumor. Something about someone leaving Kabam. Anyways, how's Adora doing? We haven't seen her that much on this forum

Yeah, I’m sure they don’t have many people working on forged to fight. But they’re doing what the can and that’s what matters to me
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2019
    Because there isn't enough of this in the community and forums... what we need is more game is dying conspiracy theories.

If you say it every day eventually you'll be right, because every game has a shelf life.

Just enjoy the game while it's here, but stop posting crap like this, all it does is drive players away.

• Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Yeah this picture is from the beginning. I remember because I edited the wiki page for that picture. But @Manthro is right. No game is meant to last forever. And Thundercracker could just as easily have been a recolor for the advertising. Remember the hot rod picture? where is he now? Enjoy the game while it's here, and enjoy the little things, like a t4 class spark offer.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Adora left. There was a big announcement and send off in the other forums.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I don't think the game is anywhere near done. They keep saying just wait, something's coming, and I think it's big.
    These things take time and money and LOTS of troubleshooting. We've said all along "why don't you make things work properly before releasing it?"....I feel there's a huge game mode coming and Thundercracker was just a gimme event to hold us over.
    There are still a few datamined bots yet to be released, and remember, no one saw Blaster coming last year...he was NOWHERE in the files.
    Keep the faith. The 5* bot availability is happening for a reason. The Wales keep the game going, so this is what this new content will be aimed at.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited May 2019
    Well there is still a sad thing that comes out of all those " bad " decisions made by Kabam
    We lost our most true, loyal whale : @Vavatron
  • Interesting, but a theory. Gonna have to shut it down before we start deep diving into conspiracies behind Bot creation.
This discussion has been closed.