Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion: Add Bonus Reward to "Perfect" battles, mission completion and exploration

iSunny2iSunny2 Posts: 23
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Adding bonus reward to "PERFECT" battles and missions is a simple way to increase game fun and challenge without adding too much code lines. (a perfect battle means you will see "PERFECT" when you finish a battle)

But please make sure reward good enough stuff to "PERFECT" battles so all different level players will be interested in playing it. For example, for a mission completion of Master difficulty, reward some T4C shards, and even a T4C crystal for exploration of Master difficulty.

By doing this, Kabam doesn't need to add a NIGHTMARE difficulty level, doesn't need to change the modules, simply add some rows and columns in database and a few coding in the program.

So easy, but most importantly, make some more time for Kabam to develop new contents, I believe all the players including those very top players will have to spend lots of time on this - and TIME, is definitely something most important for Kabam. :-)

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Right. What is with me seeing so many tech sharkticons? Lmao. Pretty cool suggestion
  • iSunny2iSunny2 Posts: 23
    edited May 2019
    For a single battle, reward 100 - 1000 BOT CHIPS for "PERFECT" on different difficulties :)
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    This is a great idea and I hope Kabam sees this.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'd like to get a 3*-5* crystal from that
  • Thanks for sharing your idea with us!! I'll pass it along for a discussion point with other suggestions. :)
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    More exp and gold never goes amiss either..... been lvl56 for god knows how long now
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    I think this would be great to add a certain number of points for a perfect AM fight depending on your difficulty and if the opponent is linked, a lieutenant, a miniboss, or the final boss. Itll give higher skill alliances a way to fight against the whales.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’d rather just have a new difficulty, but being rewarded bot chips or crystal shards would be really nice for perfect fights